It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton and DOJ struck deal that blocked FBI access to Clinton Foundation emails

page: 1

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
So now we have disgraced xFBI agent Peter Strzok's closed Congressional testimonies released.

Seems he knew about an "arrangement" made by Clinton Foundation lawyers with the Loretta Lynch/Obama Dept of Justice.

Apparently the deal was to block the FBI from getting Clinton Foundation emails from Hillary's server system !!!!

Can't imagine why the CF would want to do that 😆

Bet some classified material was on the CF email system and maybe that's how the "espionage" was working.

Dirty Democrat BS getting exposed more and more 😀

Peter Strzok: Clinton, DOJ struck deal that blocked FBI access to Clinton Foundation emails on her private server

Fired FBI agent Peter Strzok told Congress last year that the agency "did not have access" to Clinton Foundation emails that were on Hillary Clinton's private server because of a consent agreement "negotiated between the Department of Justice attorneys and counsel for Clinton."

That agreement was revealed in newly released congressional transcripts from Strzok's closed-door testimony at the House Judiciary Committee on June 27, 2018.

When asked by then-majority general counsel Zachary Somers if “the Clinton Foundation was on the server”, Strzok testified that he believed it was “on one of the servers, if not the others.” But Strzok stressed that due to an agreement between the DOJ and Clinton, they were not allowed to search Clinton Foundation emails for information that could help in their investigation.

Strzok Interview

"Democrats going to get their clocks cleaned 😀"

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Unreal

So imagine the fbi wants access to evidence in your possession as they investigate you for a crime

You then get to set the terms of what the can and can’t see, may destroy subpoenaed evidence, and have the fbi destroy any evidence you hand over to them

What a sham!

Now juxtapose this to how the fbi treated everyone connected to trump

Was Cohen, Flynn, Manafort, stone etc. allowed to pick and chose what evidence to hand over?

Can we finally admit Obama’s fbi and doj we’re massively corrupt?
edit on 14-3-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I don't have a huge problem with not wanting to hand over CF correspondence in theory. As we now know seperating the two was virtually impossible.

When the servers were "wiped", after a congressional subpoena was issued, everyone involved, from Hillary, on down should have been under immediate indictment.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yes! Yes! Yes! PLEASE!!!

I've become a broken record about this... Absolutely nothing happened without Obama's direct knowledge and consent -- if not his outright orders!!!

Obama had ALL the power.

The ONLY reason Hillary was protected was to protect Obama and his minions. And Obama has made sure that ALL focus is on Hillary -- not him -- but he was using that same server under a pseudonym and his emails have been sealed.

I expect Obama had his own separate private server as well.

And the Podestas are up to their eyeballs in all this as well. Let's not forget them!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

I don't have a huge problem with not wanting to hand over CF correspondence in theory. As we now know seperating the two was virtually impossible.

When the servers were "wiped", after a congressional subpoena was issued, everyone involved, from Hillary, on down should have been under immediate indictment.

We know from the Lisa Page testimonies that the FBI and probably the "High-Mid-Low Ranks" of the DOJ were "told" not to prosecute Hillary. Guess that's why Comey referred to "no reasonable" prosecutors 😎

Any "reasonable" prosecutor (at the time) would have been rolled for insubordination 😎

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Sounds like Loretta Lynch needs to go to prison for a while for making a joke out of our justice system. Seems we have a 3 tiered justice system. 1 tier for Democrats, a lower tier for Republicans and famous people, and finally at the bottom us normal folk.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

It's time we stop with the division and let people know we are only looking for the truth here, no matter what side is the right one. Divided we are weak.

Now that the sheesh has finally hit the fan, the Obama admin will get exposed like a D5 avalanche from now on. People who voted and once believed in them, need our support to accept that new reality.

This isn't a partisan issue. There are both Democrats and Republicans involved in this scam. It's just a few bad apples that need to go away!

edit on 14/3/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Yarp and immunity deals revoked. I still don't know why Mills and Combetta haven't had their deals yanked for the whole stonetear debacle.

I'm convinced it was Obama who was the VVIP Combetta was attempting to modify the emails of when Mills asked him to do so.

The only purpose the investigation served was to cover up crimes that had any of us committed, we would be making big rocks into little rocks for the rest of our days.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Lock them up!

Comey,Lynch,CLinton,Paige,Stryzok,Ohr, and everyone else.

Then impeach ever single person from Schiff to Pelosi.

I'm not saying revolution, but I am saying REVOLUTION.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Mach2

Yarp and immunity deals revoked. I still don't know why Mills and Combetta haven't had their deals yanked for the whole stonetear debacle.

I'm convinced it was Obama who was the VVIP Combetta was attempting to modify the emails of when Mills asked him to do so.

The only purpose the investigation served was to cover up crimes that had any of us committed, we would be making big rocks into little rocks for the rest of our days.

To me the whole stonetear debacle is the biggest smoking gun.

Take away all the supposed complexity about servers, gross negligence, etc.

The FBI subpoenaed emals from Hillarys team.

Hillarys team then deletes that subpoenaed material.

That is an indictment for 99.99999% of all people, plain and simple.

But the FBI says well thats ok, it was just a misunderstanding, those emails were scheduled to be deleted a month earlier so their was no intent to destroy evidence.

This alone should prove beyond any reasonable doubt the FBI is corrupt and was doing all they could to let Hiullary off the hook.

But even if you give them the hugest benefit of the doubt, there is more.

Then regular people not affiliated with the FBI find out the Paul Combetta, the man who was employed by Hillarys team and destroyed the emails, went on to reddit under the name Stonetear, and asked the people there how to get a "very VIP" name of of emails.

When he is told it would be almost impossible, he bleachbits the emails THE VERY NEXT DAY!

This shows the excuse of there was no intent is a lie.

And yet the FBI still refuses to charge.

Thats it, cut and dry corruption.

Yet so many politicians, media people, and even folks right here on ATS ignore or make excuses for this.

There would have been riots in the street if Trump deleted subpoenaed evidence and the FBI was ok with it.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Here is a video I did on this subject.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

The entire political system is corrupt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it any wonder why only 4% of Americans trust our elected officials? It's just like how some republicans are rejecting Trump's Emergency Declaration when they know full well it's wrong and not constitutional! Congress is supposed to represent checks and balances on the presidency and corruption in government. Yet at every turn, their need to hold onto their political office and keep their party in power takes a front seat over our country's rule of law and the voice of the people.

We need complete transparency in our government. Abolish the party-system altogether. Than everyone is on the same team. Remove donations for political campaigns and enact term-limits. I guarantee political accountability to the people would be in the minds of every politician.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Yes! Yes! Yes! PLEASE!!!

I've become a broken record about this... Absolutely nothing happened without Obama's direct knowledge and consent -- if not his outright orders!!!

Obama had ALL the power.

The ONLY reason Hillary was protected was to protect Obama and his minions. And Obama has made sure that ALL focus is on Hillary -- not him -- but he was using that same server under a pseudonym and his emails have been sealed.

I expect Obama had his own separate private server as well.

And the Podestas are up to their eyeballs in all this as well. Let's not forget them!!!

If Obama didn’t know, that just goes to show you how ineffective and clueless as a president he was. Would Michelle do any better as a president? You are only as good as the people you keep company with.
edit on 14-3-2019 by apydomis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

If Obama didn’t know, that just goes to show you how ineffective and clueless as a president he was.

Excellent point! It would likewise mean that pretty much everyone except Obama knew. Which I might actually believe, if only for "plausible deniability" reasons.

But we know that "Obama want[ed] to know everything." And either Brennan or Clapper stated that Obama in fact ordered the original intelligence assessment that got the ball rolling. And Ari Fleischer has stated that there's no way any "moles" or "spies" could possibly be placed in Trump's camp without Obama's knowledge.

Would Michelle do any better as a president? You are only as good as the people you keep company with.

I don't know if she could do better, but she sure couldn't do worse!

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I ran out of time, but it was informative and entertaining to watch during my lunch break. You do a great job! Keep up the good work, and I’m sure you’ll grow as an artiste!

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
PETER STRZOK DELETED ‘PERSONAL’ COMMUNICATIONS WITH LISA PAGE

Claims "personal" reasons.

Sure Peter sure.

Bet some of those were the rumored references to assassination 😎

"Delete" sounds very familiar doesn't it 😎

Peter Strzok told Congress in 2018 that he deleted communications with Lisa Page, but he claimed he did so for “personal” reasons.

An attorney for Strzok says that the former FBI official deleted the records before he was removed from special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia team.

Strzok testified he was asked to review his personal phone and email accounts for any work-related documents. He said he conducted a search of those devices but found no FBI materials on them.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

For that kind of treasonous America destroying BS, prison is too good. Although, if they were left alone for hours at a time in Gen. Pop. I would feel a little justice had been done.

The Constitutionally proscribed penalty to treason is appropriate in this instance and others involved, in my humble opinion.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
All the recent sworn testimonies being published have confirmed all the "wild conspiracies" as true 😎

Democrats are scrambling like jealous seahorses 😎

"registration for Democrats -- 1st and 2nd doors to the Left"

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
and all the rhinos are still there and we still alllow this , obviously associated, scam of a special counsel work to disable our duly elected INNOCENT president. SCUM

new topics

top topics

join