It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foods that get you a one way ticket to hell

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I cook my steaks well done, no pink, and drown it in a soy sauce mix. People have raved that this is the best thing they ever tasted!

Those were not people who raved, they were demonic elves who crossed demensions 🤣🤣

You are banned from ever doing it again 😜

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I add to your list, because I mostly agree...except for the hipster pineapple thing, I think it is hip to be against pineapple on pizza because of some false sense of protecting italian food when it is not even rooted in Italy... the pizza I mean...

- putting ketchup / catsup on pizza!!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

Haha, as noted in OP, pineapple is not a deadly sin that will send you to hell...

It just makes God pick favorites with his children

😂😂😂
edit on 14-3-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88
I add to your list, because I mostly agree...except for the hipster pineapple thing, I think it is hip to be against pineapple on pizza because of some false sense of protecting italian food when it is not even rooted in Italy... the pizza I mean...

- putting ketchup / catsup on pizza!!!!

Yes, it is rooted in New York — by Italians.

Pizza started out as an end of the week dish. They would put all the leftovers from the week on the pizza. It was simply a way to get rid of old food.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Dutch "cuisine" is probably the most boring in the world and usually consists of cooked patatoes, cooked vegetables and some meat. It makes it very easy to spot these satan worshippers because they mash all that stuff together into one uniform substance and eat it....

most disgusting thing you'll ever see at the dinner table and surprisingly common where I'm from.

Peace

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

I'm a big fan of meat and potatoes... But there are ways to cook everything separately so they work in harmony, not all taste and feel the same.

I've found getting very quality potatoes I don't want to ruin them either, they can be so delicious.

I use an upstate New York trick and get baby Yukon Golds (about the size of a medium to large coin), boil them with a few cloves of garlic and about a cup of salt (this changes the texture by playing with the temperature, but the skin prevents it from leaching in).

Drain once the skin is wrinkling, pick out the garlic, put it in the same pot with some butter, add the potatoes and cook on medium heat to finish off for a few minutes.

A little bit a fresh cracked black pepper and it's divine, the inside of the potatoes are velvet.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I dip pizza in mayo, it's lovely! Also have it on my chips (fries) it's a must, or beef gravy or mushy peas, never eat chips plain!

I don't get Americans obsession with putting sauce or spice on every piece of meat they eat, meat is so full of flavour, doesn't need anything else.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
We buy a side of grass fed organic beef, aged for around two weeks from a local farmer. It does not need anything other than salt and pepper and a little lawry's garlic salt on it. The natural aging gives it good flavor. No need for marinating to get a delicious roast or steaks or burgers. Protiatic Enzymes in the meat break down the meat fibers and it is tender and still contains the elastin fibers we need to have stronger muscles. Any cow that grazes in the fields and eats a lot of hay and is aged properly is good, commercial beef does not have much flavor. Dry aging is not used much any more in the commercial markets and grain fed beef does not form enough elastins....wrong microbes in the cows gut flora.

We make our own tarter sause, containing mayo, sour cream, some parsley flakes, freshly minced onions, a little lemon, some dill, and some organic sweet relish and just a tad bit of lawry's season salt. Tartar sauce goes really good on fries. Lots better than sour cream. Get real sour cream, the sour cream with carrangeenan tastes blah. We always stock the ingredients for this tartar sauce and make it every time we have fish or fish and chips. The recipe is a hack we got from the internet of Iver's Tarter sauce which is sold around California. We had a bottle and liked it so much we did some research and found a similar recipe.

Good ranch dressing is pretty good, but it seems that most of the companies have changed their recipes now and it is no where near the same. I think I need to find a recipe so I can make it from scratch.

I understand why lots of things taste better, but most people do not to need to know why, just that it tastes better.

Oh, the pineapple on pizza, that is not that good. But tomato on pizza is not so good either. Both block the ability of our bodies to break down tyramines and histamines to balance the body chemistry. Pizza is high in tyramines and histamines naturally, so these histaminase blockers can make a person feel good but can lead to a high feeling that is almost permanent like drinking alcohol all the time. Alcohol has tyramines. It also stops the break down of histamines. Too much histamine is not good, it can lead to many long term problems. Tyramines raise blood pressure usually, while histamines lower it but too much of each can cause problems just like too little can. Avacado also lowers the ability of our bodies to break down histamines and tyramines and keeps us high somewhat. Brain fog can result and intolerances to food and any allergies you have can intensify if DAO or HMNT is lowered. You won't notice it when you eat the pizza, you will notice it when you eat something that you can't metabolize well or you have a mild reaction too, like milk or eggs or any number of things in our environment like ragweed and etc.. You may think you need to avoid healthy foods but in essence, it is some things like tomatoes, pineapples, and other histaminase destroying foods you should avoid. Now the core of fresh pineapple contains bromelain which is a proteinase which destroys histamine pretty well, but it is not heat stable, when the pineapple is cooked it only has histamine promoting properties. Onions have proteinases too, but those are not so heat stable either, but quercetin in onions is heat stable and it can help to destroy histamines if you put onions on the pizza. But of course, that might lessen the buzz.

Ok, I just bored some people, I am trying to tell people how to beat the devil so they can enjoy things.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

That's not boring to me, taste wise meat and potatoes I could live on for the rest of my life and never get bored, so many things you can do with that too, I don't eat potatoes often though, they make me feel like # afterwards.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: valiant

Good God sir, I am now triggered (Lol, jk, we're all having fun here)

I dip pizza in mayo, it's lovely! Also have it on my chips (fries) it's a must, or beef gravy or mushy peas, never eat chips plain!

Some people dip pizza in ranch here, not too far off from mayo... Not a fan though.

I don't get Americans obsession with putting sauce or spice on every piece of meat they eat, meat is so full of flavour, doesn't need anything else.

I dare you to go say that in Texas... Just make sure you're wearing a kevlar vest

As a rule though, you probably aren't too far off in respect to most do like that.

I never season my steaks more than salt pepper and olive oil though. Other things the rule may not hold true, just depends on quality, animal, and cut.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Good ranch dressing is pretty good, but it seems that most of the companies have changed their recipes now and it is no where near the same. I think I need to find a recipe so I can make it from scratch

You can get some pretty good packets by higher end brands... Different ones will get you to mix with different things, Buttermilk, mayo, sourcream.

Those are pretty good.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: markovian
Being over 12 and putting ketchup everything

Pineapple on pizza ... and if you don't like the grease order it with ricotta pineapple on pizza is for children

Steak over medium many of places will microwave your steak for that and only put sauce on it if you think whoever's cooked it deserves a good insult

Needing a second serving of wasabi with your sushi it's not @#$%ing ketchup how can you even taste the fish do you even like sushi

Drowning your rice in soy sauce ... it's a seasoning not broth for rice soup

Being so concerned with how you look you can't even enjoy your food when eating it (this one I think should get you forced to eat everything blended and drank)

Wow you would hate eating at our house, I do two of those things mixed.

I cook my steaks well done, no pink, and drown it in a soy sauce mix. People have raved that this is the best thing they ever tasted!

You know how alcohol makes you feel good, well, it is made from rotted barley and other grains. Soy is a grain and rotted soy is what soy sauce is....it basically gets people drunk without the alcohol just like near beer does. Sure the people are going to be happy because you gave them a buzz, giving them food that boosts the feel good neurotransmitters like dopamine. Overindulgence can make a person addicted just like drugs do, that addiction has been known for thousands of years. Try to get off the sauce and you might get awful cranky. Just like people drinking alcohol do.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Good God sir, I am now triggered (Lol, jk, we're all having fun here)

I dare you to go say that in Texas... Just make sure you're wearing a kevlar vest

As a rule though, you probably aren't too far off in respect to most do like that.

I never season my steaks more than salt pepper and olive oil though. Other things the rule may not hold true, just depends on quality, animal, and cut.

They would maybe forgive my English accent and ask me about Harry Potter or something
so maybe i'd get away with it?

Yes, that's how I do it, usually add some butter at the end to the steak, that's it.

Chicken breast I can totally understand, poor quality chicken breast taste like air ...

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Yes, that's how I do it, usually add some butter at the end to the steak, that's it.

Ahhh yes, butter on top and under a broiler just for it to melt down into the cracks is sublime.

Every once in a while I get garlic par baked batards (basically a fatter baguette)... When I do this with a steak dinner, sometimes I'll make a compound butter... I put out one stick ( 1/4 cup-114g) of butter to soften.

I then get a whole bulb of garlic, slice the top off to expose all the cloves, put it in foil with olive oil, wrap and bake at around 350f 175c for about 30-45 minutes depending on size... set out to cool.

once cooled I get some plastic cling wrap out on the counter, smear the butter to make a uniform layer... then squeeze out the garlic cloves over it and use the cling wrap to get it all back into the size of what the stick would have been (sometimes I add fresh finely chopped rosemary too)
-Let the butter reform in fridge for about 1 hour (the longer the better for flavor), or freezer for about 10-15 minutes

That goes on the bread afterwards, and after a long winded way to say sometimes I put that on the steak to finish it.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: valiant

What obsession? I would never do that. Filet Mignon medium rare with nothing on it is perfect. Those people who cook it well done are clueless savages. They don't get it. No class. It's shoe leather. Why even bother? I would not eat it.

As for your first sentence: How absolutely disgusting. If it weren't for the Indian restaurants in Britain I surely would have starved. There's nothing good to eat there. I could only drink.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Pineapple on pizza ... and if you don't like the grease order it with ricotta pineapple on pizza is for children

Steak over medium many of places will microwave your steak for that and only put sauce on it if you think whoever's cooked it deserves a good insult

Needing a second serving of wasabi with your sushi it's not @#$%ing ketchup how can you even taste the fish do you even like sushi

Being so concerned with how you look you can't even enjoy your food when eating it (this one I think should get you forced to eat everything blended and drank)

You know how alcohol makes you feel good, well, it is made from rotted barley and other grains. Soy is a grain and rotted soy is what soy sauce is....it basically gets people drunk without the alcohol just like near beer does. Sure the people are going to be happy because you gave them a buzz, giving them food that boosts the feel good neurotransmitters like dopamine. Overindulgence can make a person addicted just like drugs do, that addiction has been known for thousands of years. Try to get off the sauce and you might get awful cranky. Just like people drinking alcohol do.

Soy is not a grain..
I know, i've watched my grandma make it.
It's a bean.

Making soy sauce is actually very disgusting. It looks like a giant square of peanut butter. It gets rotten and more rotten, and those
rot juices are what soy sauce is. I do believe it can be addictive though.
edit on 14-3-2019 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
You people are barbarians!

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Personally I'm traumatized by my thread.

It all started out as satire and a place for people to have fun today... but now....

I've seen some things, and I've heard some things. I'm broken now.
😭😭😭😂

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Soy is not a grain..
I know, i've watched my grandma make it.
It's a bean.

Making soy sauce is actually very disgusting. It looks like a giant square of peanut butter. It gets rotten and more rotten, and those
rot juices are what soy sauce is. I do believe it can be addictive though.

Read this, Soy is a grain. en.wikipedia.org...

There are different kinds of grains, but soy is definitely considered a grain.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: watchitburn

Personally I'm traumatized by my thread.

It all started out as satire and a place for people to have fun today... but now....

I've seen some things, and I've heard some things. I'm broken now.
😭😭😭😂

You opened up a can of worms, stirred up a hornet nest, I have eaten earthworms once, they were used like pasta and I helped to clean the worms. Now, I would not recommend that those with a weak stomach attempt to eat worms, even though they actually tasted pretty decent the way the woman made them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join