It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Heavens are announcing something major. Have you noticed?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: agentcyman

Ever since seeing a planet system with my bare eyes in Az in 09,I started to research,it appeared to me it was headed this way and it is,just like it always does and destroys the planet,and we have perhaps 3 yrs,things will start escalating now,record snow,record quakes,record volcanic eruptions,we are screwed

What is a "planet system"? Where did it go? No-one else in the world noticed it?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Go outside and look for your self. If you're in an area with little light pollution, you can see multiple "Shooting stars" per night. The trick to seeing them is gazing upward, zoning out, not focusing on any point. Eventually you'll see a flash in your periphery and your eyes will be quick enough to see it before it dissipates. I've seen multiple in one night. Sometimes they even do loops.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Yes, I often stargaze and have seen lots of shooting stars and some weird stuff. Never seen a rogue "planet system" with my bare eyes, though. Not yet, anyway.
edit on 14-3-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Yes, I often stargaze and have seen lots of shooting stars and some weird stuff. Never seen a rogue "planet system" with my bare eyes, though. Not yet, anyway.

Yeah I have such a small sample size too, can't imagine what they saw back in the day when they had a clean set of stars every night (given no clouds) without light pollution. I think astronomical data can be deceiving, more important is what is observable with the human eye from earth, the way it was meant to be observed. We're told these stars are travelling at unfathomable speeds at unfathomable distances, yet from earth they have such a smooth consistent orbit... It seems so purposeful.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Orbit? What's wrong with telescopes, Hubble etc?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Orbit? What's wrong with telescopes, Hubble etc?

Nothings wrong with it, just too much information at this point when most people never look at the stars for what they are from earth.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Are.. you okay?

And are you okay with me reminding you about this prophecy in the year 2022/23? Because I had a laugh about those 2012-doomers, and I would like to replay that here about this.

Yes, I do not believe you.

The fact remains that one of these times you will be to busy rotting underground forming new oil to remind anyone they were wrong about a prospective arrival date.

I believe the poster.

I am on the same page and I DID NOT SUPPORT the 2012 date..but those of us who know know that it was only one of a series of dry runs designed to let people get ready without pulling a fire-alarm globally.

The movie 2012 was THE LAST WARNING.....reverse the last 2 numbers in the title....2021...if that isn't all you need to clue in....you will not be here to fret....oil is a renewable resource....they lied to us all....lol...about everything.

But.. nothing happened in 2012, just some cliché movies from hollywood etc.

Oil is renewable? Thats newsworthy. Do I put some kind of regenerator around my cars' exhaust pipe or how?

2012 -> 2021 is a trustworthy conclusion?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: agentcyman
If the increase in comet and bolide activity recently doesnt bring some credability to thier tin foil hat claims... then what's causing it?
My first guess would be the same thing that caused the increase in these numbers going back to the 1700s:

adsabs.harvard.edu...

The conclusion made by those authors was that in the early 1700's, many meteorites went unreported because human populations were not spread out as far, but as global population increased, people continued to inhabit more and more places, thus more meteorites were observed. I suspect improved communications may also play a role in helping to get more of the observed objects reported. Here's a graph of world population starting in 1700, it's also going up, right? Could there be a correlation as the previous researchers said? I made a comparison world population graph using data from the worldometers.info site.

www.worldometers.info...

So in the old data, researchers thought the bigger numbers of meteorites reported was more of a reflection of population increasing and spreading to be able to see them, than an increase in the number of actual meteorites falling. Could that still be the case with more recent data?

Indeed... It is still a considerable aspect however...

The reporting today is now represented by a professional database that demands specific criteria to become an event recorded within its archive vs. Someone telling the story over a bar tab or family get together.

Yes... Today we have more sensory technologies in place such as siesmographs, gama ray detectors, video monitoring of stellar regions in four different material wavelengths, radio frequency telescopes, and interested sets of eyes like my own ever gazing upwards and out... That pick up more events for the record. However I don't believe that the increases of sensory or technical abilities truly account for such a noticable multiple increase year by year consistently... Faithfully. While events such as Comet ISON have notably left behind aggregate debris fields that will affect Earth, we must safely permit an increase of object interactivity due these anomalies.

Like Sonny and Cher once declared... And the beat goes on. The biggest "Waiting to Exhale" moment for me currently is the weakening of the density our solar system is currently debriefing from by exiting the remnant gravity field is the sudden rebound of the sun's ability to release energies caused by surface flare ups, magnetic filaments and tornadoes, fusion tsunamies and coronal hole ejectas...

Is to see if these pending M class and X class solar flares will find a direction with Earth in its path...

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
It occurred to me that if we are entering a blast field from a supernova it would mean we were close to the dam thing all along. This cant be millions of light years away. I wonder how far it would have to be, Phage? THIS is Phage's time so shine. I am only an amateur Astronomer. Chemistry and Biology didn't lend me a tremendous amount of time to study the Stars so I do that now since I have time to think about it all again.

I will give you his probable answer for you.. Swamp gas.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Are.. you okay?

And are you okay with me reminding you about this prophecy in the year 2022/23? Because I had a laugh about those 2012-doomers, and I would like to replay that here about this.

The fact remains that one of these times you will be to busy rotting underground forming new oil to remind anyone they were wrong about a prospective arrival date.

I believe the poster.

I am on the same page and I DID NOT SUPPORT the 2012 date..but those of us who know know that it was only one of a series of dry runs designed to let people get ready without pulling a fire-alarm globally.

The movie 2012 was THE LAST WARNING.....reverse the last 2 numbers in the title....2021...if that isn't all you need to clue in....you will not be here to fret....oil is a renewable resource....they lied to us all....lol...about everything.

But.. nothing happened in 2012, just some cliché movies from hollywood etc.

Oil is renewable? Thats newsworthy. Do I put some kind of regenerator around my cars' exhaust pipe or how?

2012 -> 2021 is a trustworthy conclusion?

Yes,oil is renewable. I agree it is newsworthy....problem is it takes a few thousand years to renew itself and PEOPLE happen to be a noted ingredient....2012->@2021 depends on who you trust.The exact date is not as important as the ability to accept that there is an ELE on its way ALL THE TIME....its how we live.....its how our Universe works.....we are sentient and we play games with Nature to prolong our existance…..the better we do as a Team the longer we are around in a way we recognise.

The truths have never been 100% suppressed....just hidden from the masses or bastardised enough that the masses would have to come together to understand everything properly(this is their main play and why even ATS gets nutty with people who have multiple degrees making themselves look like dotards losing debates with people who havent even graduated high school but who use the mind they were born with to learn instead of Parrot or regurgitate )....but the truths have always been there for those willing to look for them.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

It is also feared that the breakup of comet ISON left behind a large object debris feild into which the Earth will pass through during its annual orbit, which to date has been authenticated with the Russian, Spanish, Australian, and Cuban impacts

Why is this feared? ISON did not cross Earth's orbit.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
I will work on preventing an impact.
edit on 3/14/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: agentcyman
The reporting today is now represented by a professional database that demands specific criteria to become an event recorded within its archive
Exactly, the criterion for the data you used is that there must be at least 5 reports.

fireball.amsmeteors.org...

Events found: 139 in 2019 with at least 5 reports

So, just think of all those cases which only got 4 reports before, which were not included in the data. Yet with a 25% increase in population, all else being equal those same events would get 5 reports. So the same event would get added to the database with the larger population where that wouldn't have happened with a smaller population with fewer reports.

Also consider improved communication technology, more smartphone use etc making it easier to send reports from almost anywhere smartphones work.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

You say that in 2013 the comet ISON had a 100,000 mile wide tail and had a near-impact with Mars? And that the planet glowed red-hot for days and the surface was scalded?

Why no images of this? We had equipment on Mars then- surely the scalded surface would have been picked up and observed?

Do you have any links for that claim?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

If the entire planet glowed red hot poor old Opportunity would have been toast. Which it wasn't.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Don't overlook the increasing earthquakes, volcano activities above ground and in the oceans, increasing tornado''s and hurricanes and tsunami's.

Oh and overpopulation.....

The next ELE is around the corner.

Checkmate

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Double posr

edit on 14-3-2019 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

a reply to: KansasGirl

If the entire planet glowed red hot poor old Opportunity would have been toast. Which it wasn't.

Not to mention how much energy would be required to heat an entire planet up to "red hot" temperatures.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Are.. you okay?

I believe the poster.

But we can also change the numbers to be 2210...nothing to see here folks. Or 0122....past that date. If a movie and switching numbers is what convinces you, then I have a bridge I'd like to sell you.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: uninspired

My favorite part was that the switching of those two numbers should be “all you need to clue in”.

As if that’s an undeniable smoking gun.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

In 2013 Comet ISON approached our solar system with an intensity that suprised observers. By the time it had reached the inner zone of the solar system it already had a massive tail that spanned 100,000 miles and could be seen shedding large chunks of itself. Before it's demise at Perihelion it had a near impact brush with the planet Mars, which when the cometary debris feild streaming behind it began interacting with Mars atmosphere the entire planet brightened to a hot red glow and remained like that for several days... it is speculated that the debris feild impacted Mars pretty intensly and scalded the surface of the planet.

NASA on this.

Despite its close distance from Mars, Comet ISON was very faint and relatively inactive at that stage in its journey toward the Sun.

There seems to be a disconnect between your claim and what actually occurred?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join