It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Says Former Speaker Paul Ryan Sabotaged His Own Republican Party.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

this person speaks the truth. Ryan is a Globalist Rhino clearly protecting himself and his cronies( both right and left) for the YEARS they have been criminally fleecing our republic. Funny how ALL of these swamp creatures live a completely different lifestyle than the public and leave office filthy rich when they usually don't come in this way.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Q has been unraveling ever since Q said they put misinformation (lies) into messages to throw the deep state off.

Now Q can be wrong about anything and say it was misinformation. I assumed it's all a larp after that.

It's too bad, I was hoping Q was real.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
About the only thing I noticed about Ryan: Was not that he looked like he was taking a sh.t in his pants every time he was on camera, rather the man did absolutely nada for the Republican party and I mean nothing.

It was a great day for Americans when this lame duck stepped aside and let an adult take over!

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

When politicians retire or are faced with a life threatening illness, they all start chirping like birds. It's simply proof that these politicians can't speak their mind whether you like it or not. I'm sure many democrats would love to attack Pelosi, yet have to tow their party line. The same thing with republicans, I'm sure many would like to speak their peace about Trump, but fear losing their political office.

The question is, why do Americans support a party-system that's not transparent and prevents our elected officials to speak their mind? Things will only get worse in this country until they get better. I think were going through a time where the curtain of corruption, political favors and secrets, corporate influences, dishonesty, and sexual crimes is being lifted for all the world to see. Maybe this is a time where the world realizes all isn't what it seems to be. Maybe Trump was the catalyst used to expose it?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I think were going through a time where the curtain of corruption, political favors and secrets, corporate influences, dishonesty, and sexual crimes is being lifted for all the world to see. Maybe this is a time where the world realizes all isn't what it seems to be. Maybe Trump was the catalyst used to expose it?

I really don't think there is any question that Trump was the catalyst to this exposition. A more apt question may be: was Trump's election intended to expose it?

I know that was one big thing I was hoping for.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Ryan wasn't that bad in my opinion. I don't actually think he wanted the job as speaker of the house. But it was thrown on him to take it. Trump does have an overpowering personality, that is the truth. I think that the explanation of civility of Republicans and Toughness of Democrats. But Democrats seem to be incapable of civility these days for some reason, it has really gotten worse in the last ten years.

I agree. Ryan was one of the few republicans I could actually stomach. Never understand the ire he drew from both sides. Perhaps I am missing something?

Obviously, he was far from perfect but if the GOP's plan is to move away from the Ryan's and go full Trump then expect more AOC's and the like in the opposition. You don't have to invest all that much thought into it to realize that this boat doesn't float.

People really need to change their perception of politics. Instead of viewing the opposition as something to dominate or exploit to strengthen your power and control. Look at what qualities there are about your opposition that you could use to help strengthen your argument for advancing your ideas in a cogent and civil manner and bring forward compromise that works well enough for everyone. In reality, well enough is the best you can do. It's important to remember that one person's utopia is another's dystopian nightmare.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
(Note: Trump was also, previously, a member of the Democratic Party and a Democratic Party Presidential candidate.

No, the only other time he ran was in 2000, and he ran on the Reform Party ticket, not as a Democrat.
edit on 14-3-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

It's the same thing.

To those of us who see shades of grey it is not the same, but to those who see no farther than R/D politics, "not a Republican" means "Democrat." Look at Bernie Sanders... he's running for President on the Democratic ticket, but he's registered as an Independent and still votes solidly Democrat.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1   >>

join