It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He Had a MAGA Hat In His Truck. So She Slashed His Tire

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Duplicate post
edit on 14-3-2019 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

It really is just a hat, showing people's political leanings. Is that a problem?

Can you please tell me who any of those people are and what exactly you know about each person? I don't know about them at all. Sorry to disappoint.

As a Trump Supporter and so called Nazi Fascist Nationlist, I must honestly say the only two I even know of is Spencer and Cruz. And even then, I don't even know or care to know of Spencer's stances on things, he doesn't represent the Vast majority of Trump Supporters.

Just a hat?

The hat became a symbol of hate.

The same reason that hat is unacceptable, is the second reason it isn't socially acceptable in 99% of social circles in this country to wear swatstikas on a hat or on your clothes.

The Swatstika was originally a symbol of good fortune. Something that is completely acceptable. However, that has been stained by the Nazis.

The maga had was originally just a campaign slogan, harmless and completely acceptable. However, that was stained by the alt right, and Donald Trump himself.

Now to be clear, I don't think what she did was right. I don't condone tire slashing when no direct threat to her was imminent... It's childish and shows a lack of foresight (she's 18.. so.. yeah)... That being said, I can't help but say "yessssss" on the inside.. "one for the good guys"

This is the iq level that we’re dealing with.

Unbelievable.

The media can only manipulate the easily-manipulated. And the left is FULL of the easily manipulated.
edit on 14 3 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Something I posted a long time ago that's very relevant to this thread and I think worth a read.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
More spoiled brat snowflake behavior.

I hope the police charge the other people that were with with her as accessories to criminal mischief and vandalism.

Four years later...one of these award winners is in a job interview:

Recruiter: "I see here you were convicted of criminal mischief a few years ago."

Snowflake flunky: "I... [ahem], yeah, well, we saw this hat in a truck in a parking lot, and..."

Nah. Who am I kidding? They don't do background checks on people that run carnival rides.
edit on 14-3-2019 by TheTruthRocks because: reasons.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The red hat is just another way to divide us.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: OwenTrousers

Why ? It’s just a hat ? You could say the same about the leftist pink kitty toques.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
My Truck needs some work done, sounds like the best course of action is to put some trump stickers on it and throw a hat on the dash, let someone elses insurance pay for it.......

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

The only people its dividing is the violently deranged, from the rest of society who dont let clothing control their emotions.......

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

The only people its dividing is the violently deranged, from the rest of society who dont let clothing control their emotions.......

More of that commons sense.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I'm tired of the lazy blaming of left or right for insane behavior.. act like an adult and be respectful, or you're an idiot.. it's pretty simple.

I don't care if someone is a trump supporter, I'm not. I'm also not a democrat.. I think there's some insane posturing and behavior on both ends.. that's just true... sorry righties and lefties.. it's called extremism and it happens everywhere and on all political spectrums especially.
edit on 3/15/2019 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

What a ignorant post you made. You're comparing someone that I assume must have hurt your poor lil feelers with something they said, to the worst mass murderer that ever lived on the planet and killed millions of people? That's as ignorant as it gets and downright offensive and insulting to the Jewish community and others that suffered the Holocaust.

The right didn't make that slogan into a symbol of hate....YOU DID.

As a kid growing up, if someone told me that if I wore a hat or shirt that said "Make America Great Again" that it would offend half the country, I would've never believed it, yet here we are. Your being childish and ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Somehow I knew it would be women involved. They have been radicalized against America more. Sad and pathetic.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
.000001% of the "left" population does something radical because they are stupid over the course of 2 years.

The right: "Omg another example of the deranged leftists, they are out of control and should be tossed in jail!"

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: Lucidparadox

The right didn't make that slogan into a symbol of hate....YOU DID.

As a kid growing up, if someone told me that if I wore a hat or shirt that said "Make America Great Again" that it would offend half the country, I would've never believed it, yet here we are. Your being childish and ridiculous.

I wish I could remember which wise ATS member said this:

The MAGA hat doesn't represent hate, it reveals it.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Yeah it's a HAT. That makes the left go bananas.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808

The irony is they call us stupid for getting upset about policies.......while they are losing it over a freaking hat......

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

The irony is they call us stupid for getting upset about policies.......while they are losing it over a freaking hat......

They who?

Racism is an issue because people make broad sweeping judgements against others. They make statements against a people instead of a person. Why when someone does something stupid, some people on this board have to make posts that makes it seem like the actions of a few morons someone depicts the mindset, intelligence, and temperament of an entire base of people?

Take a room of 100 democrats who can't stand Trump, his policies, or his personality. How many will slash your tire? Probably none. How about a room of 500? Probably still none.

Trump is creating an "us against them" mentality, and I'd think that his base would be smart enough to figure that out and not fall for it. Guess not.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

Trump is creating an "us against them" mentality, and I'd think that his base would be smart enough to figure that out and not fall for it. Guess not.

Yep, it's all on him. Nothing says "us against them" like #RESIST amirite? Oh wait...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

They who?

Racism is an issue because people make broad sweeping judgements against others. They make statements against a people instead of a person. Why when someone does something stupid, some people on this board have to make posts that makes it seem like the actions of a few morons someone depicts the mindset, intelligence, and temperament of an entire base of people?

Take a room of 100 democrats who can't stand Trump, his policies, or his personality. How many will slash your tire? Probably none. How about a room of 500? Probably still none.

Uhh yeah.......evidence and history doesnt bare this out.........

The racism is coming from the left.........

Dont believe me just look at all the fake accusations and representatives in black face......

Trump is creating an "us against them" mentality,

No thats people like ANTIFA, Smollete, AOC, Omar, Tashib, Pelosi, Warren and the media.......

Perhaps you should pull your head out of your own bias......

Hell even the rest of the party is backing away......wake up dude.....
edit on 3/15/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: RazorV66
I am buying a MAGA hat tonight and wearing the MF’er everywhere when I get it.
I will post about my Leftist knockouts on later dates.

I've thought about buying one, just to trigger idiots.

But then I realize that:

1: I don't care about them
2: Around here most are moderates and that you won't get any negative reaction, even from dems....

and 3.....

I have magnificent hair, it would literally be a crime to deny the world from seeing it(It's david tennent doctor who level hair).

I'm not doing it for the moral of all the ladies....

I just ordered a camo MAGA 2020 hat, it will be here on Saturday.
The camo color should be another reason for them to think I am a Nazi.
Good times ahead.

Don't forget to wear the cop cam. We want pics.

Why not sell MAGA hats with a built-in video cam in the bill.

1. While wearing it, you can record it all without missing a second.
2. Deranged TDS sufferer accosts (or is it Acosta's) you.
3. The MSM tries to clip a snip to change the narrative
4. You have the ENTIRE context to use in the forthcoming court case against them.
5. PROFIT !! $$$$$$

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join