It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He Had a MAGA Hat In His Truck. So She Slashed His Tire

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Did you just sincerely compare a MAGA hat to the swastika and call them equivalent?

People have seriously lost it. Either that or I missed Trump's liberal death camps.

That said the whole Swastika thing itself is stupid. Things only have the power they are given, and symbolism is highly illusory and full of crap.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
This isn't cool, but a handful of attacks doesn't mean the entire left is crazy and violent. This polar partisan atmosphere Is bound to bring out the crazies.

Although the left seems to have more crazies during this time.. I blame it partially on the crappy mainstream left media and social media.

I don't think the right or left on social media is talking to each other. Each side seems to be having political discourse in a vacuum.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Funny...I wonder why none of these guys attacked Jussie Smollett? Also, the one in the list who did 'kill' people. He is Canadian....

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I am waiting for it to be 'All red hats' are a trigger....Trump needs to change it to Blue for 2020 and REALLY freak people out....

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I am waiting for it to be 'All red hats' are a trigger....Trump needs to change it to Blue for 2020 and REALLY freak people out....

I've been thinking about an orange hat with "Orange Man Badass" on it.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Did you just sincerely compare a MAGA hat to the swastika and call them equivalent?

Of course, because Trump supporter = literal Nazi. I thought everyone knew that.

Trump is actually so bad that he used his time machine to influence Hitler, otherwise he would've just been a starving artist.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Sounds crazy.

However, there is this meme

Its funny that I searched for this and I can't find it. I was looking for a better picture to read and no matter what I put in the search it doesn't come up. I also put in some of the names in search and can't find a single picture of some with the hat on and some with maybe one picture with the hate on... So kind of makes me wonder how many are photo shopped and how many are real.

Besides all that we have a message that Trump wanted to simply say let make America great again...simple with no real hidden messages. Then the left has taken it up as a bad statement full of hidden messages such as racist, homophobic etc. So then we see some alt right maybe adopt it....

This makes me wonder who is the tail waging the dog here...Did alt right adopt it because of the labeling the liberals placed on it ...labels the President has had nothing to do with? Its like the liberals called the hat racist, and a racist group said cool I'll wear it then, then the liberals say...see I told you so... lol

edit on 14-3-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Besides all that we have a message that Trump wanted to simply say let make America great again...simple with no real hidden messages.

Maybe he should be explaining what he means by making America great again, or why is America not great (have to MAKE it great again). When does he feel it was greater than now (or greater than before he took office).

These days, with all the divisiveness, the fighting, the polarization, the batcrap craziness of BOTH left and right, it’s not looking very great......

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Trump is a straight white male Republican....all is on the table.

Once a canditate is a gay women brown liberal Democrat, they have to hold in their criticisms.

With trump they can get it all out

And one who works to oppose the president that much needs a slap of patriotism

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

All you did was show everyone you are a douchebag. Seriously....you say Yes about some kid with a still developing ability to reason things out (science there) slashing the tire of a person just at work. Because a hat was inside a vehicle he owned.

You see the right laughs at the lefts childish displays of political discourse----the left wishes some poor white kid would have gotten beat down by a old native American because of their biases.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well I actually believe in total equality of the sexes. I also believe in a short sharp shock for punishment. So the perpetrator should get a clenched fist in the face. She will quickly learn not to do such things.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
a reply to: Xtrozero

Besides all that we have a message that Trump wanted to simply say let make America great again...simple with no real hidden messages.

Maybe he should be explaining what he means by making America great again, or why is America not great (have to MAKE it great again). When does he feel it was greater than now (or greater than before he took office).

These days, with all the divisiveness, the fighting, the polarization, the batcrap craziness of BOTH left and right, it’s not looking very great......

He has explained and has demonstrated what he means by it time and time again, but that doesn't matter as people hold on to their memes instead. He has said America has been weaken with extremely bad trade deals, been weaken by footing the military bills for the world, been weaken by massive influx of illegal aliens in a broke system with a problem no one in the last 5 Presidents wanted to touch with a 10 foot pole, he has said our infrastructure needs fixing, criminal justice system is broken...so on and so on AND everything he has been doing falls right in line with all this that he has been saying has weaken America...

So he wants to make America Great again by fixing all this above and more, and for some reason that is racist etc...

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: IAMTAT

If that hat is driving that many far left people crazy, I am going to get one.

I have one...I'm just not sure I want to wear it since I carry a Glock 23...it won't end well.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This is why I have magnet bumper stickers that I can take off when I park, so I can at laugh at liberals, as I drive, for being the type of people who get violent for someone having a different opinion. I trigger the hell out of their small logic-lacking brains!

Imagine if a conservative attacked a liberal for political attire or stickers:
NATIONAL NEWS OF THE EVIL RACIST TRUMP SUPPORTERS AND THEIR EPIDEMIC OF VIOLENCE!

But daily attacks from the left on conservatives, for their attire, RACE, and bumper sticker: THEY DESERVE IT, THERE OPINION IS EVIL AND WHITE MEN ARE INFERIOR!

Conservatives don't think liberals are intentionally evil, sure their policies have evil affects like ruining the lives of African Americans, or poor people, by trapping them in a cycle of government dependency... but we don't attack them or vandalize their cars just because their naive sophomoric politics have world-destroying and freedom-crushing ramifications... Instead we just laugh at you, and often out-loud.

God its so much fun to wear my MAGA hat when driving. The greatest thing is that almost none of these crazy violent liberals own guns - so the concern for any threat from the pea-brained woke idiots, triggered by red-hats, is very minimal. And Liberals should remember that LOTS of conservatives carry concealed - so attack us at your own peril.

edit on 14-3-2019 by TacoClownFace because: edit missing word

edit on 14-3-2019 by TacoClownFace because: typo typo everywherre!

edit on 14-3-2019 by TacoClownFace because: wrote "logical" isntead of "logic" sorry!

edit on 14-3-2019 by TacoClownFace because: edited thrd paragraph for errors

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The meme with the guys wearing the MAGA hats. They too also eat food and breath air, just because you find something in common with an individual doesn't mean you support all aspects of their lives.
edit on 14-3-2019 by PaladinRoden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
This isn't cool, but a handful of attacks doesn't mean the entire left is crazy and violent. This polar partisan atmosphere Is bound to bring out the crazies.

Although the left seems to have more crazies during this time.. I blame it partially on the crappy mainstream left media and social media.

I don't think the right or left on social media is talking to each other. Each side seems to be having political discourse in a vacuum.

Maybe. But if tomorrow some lone guy commits some violent act against a group of Trump protestors, it wouldn't surprise me if MSNBC (Chris Hayes or Rachel Maddow or Al Sharpton) spends their entire shows talking about how that despicable act against Trump administration protestors is a symptom of the evils of the conservative movement.

And I'm saying this as someone who's socially a little left-of-center. I may be a little liberal, but I can certainly see hypocrisy when acts like the one in the OP are dismissed with a hand-wave as just an "isolated person doing bad things", while some similar act against liberals would be cause for the media to announce that there is something inherently wrong with Republicans.

edit on 2019/3/14 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

The same reason that hat is unacceptable, is the second reason it isn't socially acceptable in 99% of social circles in this country to wear swatstikas on a hat or on your clothes.

So...I'm curious.

How can you bridge the gap between an elected president and the organization that committed genocide on people based upon their religion and brought the world into war?

Inquiring minds want to know!

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: pavil

It really is just a hat, showing people's political leanings. Is that a problem?

Can you please tell me who any of those people are and what exactly you know about each person? I don't know about them at all. Sorry to disappoint.

As a Trump Supporter and so called Nazi Fascist Nationlist, I must honestly say the only two I even know of is Spencer and Cruz. And even then, I don't even know or care to know of Spencer's stances on things, he doesn't represent the Vast majority of Trump Supporters.

Just a hat?

The hat became a symbol of hate.

The same reason that hat is unacceptable, is the second reason it isn't socially acceptable in 99% of social circles in this country to wear swatstikas on a hat or on your clothes.

The Swatstika was originally a symbol of good fortune. Something that is completely acceptable. However, that has been stained by the Nazis.

The maga had was originally just a campaign slogan, harmless and completely acceptable. However, that was stained by the alt right, and Donald Trump himself.

I'm not Trump supporter, and I'm relatively liberal, but if the MAGA hat is stained, it's mostly due to the more far-left ultra-progressive liberals saying it is a stained symbol of hate only because they WANT it to be a stained symbol of hate.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: pavil

It really is just a hat, showing people's political leanings. Is that a problem?

Can you please tell me who any of those people are and what exactly you know about each person? I don't know about them at all. Sorry to disappoint.

As a Trump Supporter and so called Nazi Fascist Nationlist, I must honestly say the only two I even know of is Spencer and Cruz. And even then, I don't even know or care to know of Spencer's stances on things, he doesn't represent the Vast majority of Trump Supporters.

Just a hat?

The hat became a symbol of hate.

The Swatstika was originally a symbol of good fortune. Something that is completely acceptable. However, that has been stained by the Nazis.

The maga had was originally just a campaign slogan, harmless and completely acceptable. However, that was stained by the alt right, and Donald Trump himself.

Now to be clear, I don't think what she did was right. I don't condone tire slashing when no direct threat to her was imminent... It's childish and shows a lack of foresight (she's 18.. so.. yeah)... That being said, I can't help but say "yessssss" on the inside.. "one for the good guys"

"one for the good guys"

The good guys that cry about wanting a living wage but then want to let in and let stay in millions and millions of illegal cheap laborers bringing down the pay rates for working Americans?

Yeah the good guys......the good guys that vote to kill babies after they survive abortion. Or if pregnant mom is having a little anxiety at nine months and decided the baby is causing too much stress...the good guys vote to ler her kill that baby...

.......real good guys there.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I never did anything to anybody or anybody's property because they supported Hussein Obama.
a reply to: incoserv

Did something like this once - Was driving down road toward my apartment when this car came flying up the road and tried to ,pass me

Pulled in front and cut me off - Almost ran off road avoiding this idiot

My apartment was next to a restaurant - when got home what did I notice - That same vehicle that cut me off!

Waited for dark (this was before closed circuit cameras), slipped into parking lot . Let air out of one his tires...….

Figure that would slow this idiot down

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join