It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He Had a MAGA Hat In His Truck. So She Slashed His Tire

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

"Make America Great Again"

That's now hate speech?

Correct, very specific embroidery is now a racist hate crime. I say we dox the sweat shop seamstresses and their families.

The bastards.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I am just waiting for Hat control.

You know it's coming.

I am still waiting for someone to tell me what race/color/sex America is.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I am just waiting for Hat control.

You mean cap control. The MAGA "hats" are caps.

This is a hat:

This is a cap:

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
I don't wear MAGA hats... mainly because I wear a 6X Stetson Durango I reshape (hint to Stetson: BRING BACK OPEN CROWN, DAMMIT!). I don't wear t-shirts often either, probably due to childhood influences (my Dad always wore button-downs and so do I). I am not going to change how I dress because some idiot fascists might be triggered.

Of course, I don't go around purposely killing every mosquito I see, either. Only when they decide to bother me. Then I squash them into little bloody specks. If they form a swarm, I simply grab some WD-40 and spray through the swarm... WD-40 will cause them to fall out of the air immediately and twitch uncontrollably in agony while they slowly die of poison and asphyxiation. But otherwise, I simply don't care about mosquitoes. They are irrelevant, useless, only worthy of notice when they need squashing.

Seems to me these triggered anti-MAGA lunatics have much in common with mosquitoes...

TheRedneck

I wonder if WD-40 works on 'em like it does on mosquitoes?

BTW...what are ya' doin' messin' around with a 6x hat?? And Stetson no less. Get ya' a real hat in 100x! Then you can have the crown any way ya' like (i.e. open)

edit on 3/14/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Tomato.

To motto

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
If Hilary had won the election it'd be the other way round.
I

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: StrangeQuark96

No...no, it wouldn't be!!

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I wonder if WD-40 works on 'em like it does on mosquitoes?

Probably, but it would get pretty expensive. It does work on red wasps too, though.

BTW...what are ya' doin' messin' around with a 6x hat?? And Stetson no less. Get ya' a real hat in 100x! Then you can have the crown any way ya' like (i.e. open)

The best I can afford right now is a 6X, unfortunately, and they'll still last ten years minimum with constant use. And Stetson has told me personally that they do not make open crown hats any more, period. All of their hats are shaped and starched now. Yes, I called their corporate office and stayed on the phone until I got someone in upper management.

If I could afford it, I'd get my hats from a hatter... but I can't afford to drop a grand or better on a hat right now. So I just reshape the Stetsons to my shape, starch be damned. The Durango is the closest I can get from Stetson.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Well, you can get a pretty good 40X Resistol for a couple hundred bucks. I picked one up at the National Western Stockshow a year ago for sub-$300 with an open crown. Hat shop out of Montana. Had 'em shape it right there.

I guess my bigger question is...how the heck do you wear a fur felt hat in Alabama?? Good grief, my head would melt (...more)!

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
A Caption:

For everyone that misses Obama

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

Notice there's nothin' but air under that cap?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Well, you can get a pretty good 40X Resistol for a couple hundred bucks.

Yeah, but I'd still have to get two of them, so that's double the cost. You really can't do much with just one Resistol; you need the one to crap in and the other to cover it up.

I guess my bigger question is...how the heck do you wear a fur felt hat in Alabama?? Good grief, my head would melt (...more)!

Actually, it keeps my head cool as well as warm. The whole point of the air space and felt covering is insulation. Insulation works both directions.

And my Stetson is black.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I did yes
edit on 14-3-2019 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001
a reply to: RazorV66

Yes! I'd buy one if I could and wear it about every day. Trouble is I live out in the bush and there's very few people around. If someone saw it and said, "What does MAGA mean."

I'd reply truthfully, "Make Australia Great Again."

Can't buy MAGA hats around here.

KInd regards,

Bally

You do realize that anyone with an interwebz connection can get one, right?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Sounds to Me , somebody Needs to be Bee Otched Slapped ...Hmm........Get Ye to a Nunnery Woman Post Haste ! .......)

Happy to oblige

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: highvein

If that hat is driving that many far left people crazy, I am going to get one.

I'm even getting my dog one.

Maybe we can start a GoFundMe to buy 1 million hats and then air drop them over New York City. I think that would make front page MSM. Can you imagine the looks on their faces?

Yes I can.

edit on 14-3-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

It really is just a hat, showing people's political leanings. Is that a problem?

Can you please tell me who any of those people are and what exactly you know about each person? I don't know about them at all. Sorry to disappoint.

As a Trump Supporter and so called Nazi Fascist Nationlist, I must honestly say the only two I even know of is Spencer and Cruz. And even then, I don't even know or care to know of Spencer's stances on things, he doesn't represent the Vast majority of Trump Supporters.

Just a hat?

The hat became a symbol of hate.

The same reason that hat is unacceptable, is the second reason it isn't socially acceptable in 99% of social circles in this country to wear swatstikas on a hat or on your clothes.

The Swatstika was originally a symbol of good fortune. Something that is completely acceptable. However, that has been stained by the Nazis.

The maga had was originally just a campaign slogan, harmless and completely acceptable. However, that was stained by the alt right, and Donald Trump himself.

Now to be clear, I don't think what she did was right. I don't condone tire slashing when no direct threat to her was imminent... It's childish and shows a lack of foresight (she's 18.. so.. yeah)... That being said, I can't help but say "yessssss" on the inside.. "one for the good guys"

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
4-5-2019 is MAGA day in honor of the 45th, or that is what I am hearing. I will be wearing my hat not so much in supporting Trump but to just to tweak the TDS drones.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

It really is just a hat, showing people's political leanings. Is that a problem?

Can you please tell me who any of those people are and what exactly you know about each person? I don't know about them at all. Sorry to disappoint.

As a Trump Supporter and so called Nazi Fascist Nationlist, I must honestly say the only two I even know of is Spencer and Cruz. And even then, I don't even know or care to know of Spencer's stances on things, he doesn't represent the Vast majority of Trump Supporters.

Now to be clear, I don't think what she did was right. I don't condone tire slashing when no direct threat to her was imminent... It's childish and shows a lack of foresight (she's 18.. so.. yeah)... That being said, I can't help but say "yessssss" on the inside.. "one for the good guys"

"I can't help but say "yessssss" on the inside.. "one for the good guys""

So..."on the inside"...you actually DO support violence against those with a different political POV.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: bally001
a reply to: RazorV66

Yes! I'd buy one if I could and wear it about every day. Trouble is I live out in the bush and there's very few people around. If someone saw it and said, "What does MAGA mean."

I'd reply truthfully, "Make Australia Great Again."

Can't buy MAGA hats around here.

KInd regards,

Bally

You do realize that anyone with an interwebz connection can get one, right?

Yes mate, I was sorta having a joke about living in the bush here where there's no many people about to see it.

Kind regards,

bally

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join