It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He Had a MAGA Hat In His Truck. So She Slashed His Tire

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Wow, your arms must hurt.

You should really stretch out before something like that.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Wow, are you a contortionist by trade?

I figured you of all people would be able to apply a bit of Occam, but nah...you'd rather jump through hoops and bend in all kinds of ways for this to be something other than a person who got triggered by a MAGA hat.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Everytime I disapprove of a slogan I go out and slash peoples tires, pee in their gas tank, and spray buck deer rut lure spray into their cars interiors.

Doesnt everybody?

No, apparently some vibrate and screech "Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee", instead.

"Look at arson - I mean, how many of us can honestly say that at one time or another he hasn't set fire to some great public building? I know I have." - a Psychiatrist in Monty Python skit.

edit on 13/3/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24254283]chr0naut[/poste

The Woman Needed Correction in a Manner of Her Decorum . Leave it at that .

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Wow, are you a contortionist by trade?

I am knot.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: IAMTAT

If that hat is driving that many far left people crazy, I am going to get one.

If I lived stateside, I'd have one.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   

LOL sometimes the Police may not want to get involved in these race crimes - but if your dog gets attacked by these losers imagine the RSPCA going after a conviction. That'd be gold.

ASPCA for my American friends
edit on 14-3-2019 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Strange no one ever says anything negative to me about my MAGA hat. I literally wear it everyday and everywhere I go for the past two years. To the mall, grocery shopping, resturaunt , everywhere.

Maybe me being 250 pounds (with no belly) has something to do with it? I'm also With my nephew a lot. He weighs 280 and he's black. We both wear one. Never an issue, strange.

I have however seen plenty of videos where skinny little teens or women are attacked though.....hmmm very strange no?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I've naut to say to you

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Ok, that's funny.

Tip o' the hat to ye.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

I always thought this guy had a very smart and entrepreneurial approach to the anti-Trump crowd.

I heard this guy raised enough funds to buy venezuala.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I don't wear MAGA hats... mainly because I wear a 6X Stetson Durango I reshape (hint to Stetson: BRING BACK OPEN CROWN, DAMMIT!). I don't wear t-shirts often either, probably due to childhood influences (my Dad always wore button-downs and so do I). I am not going to change how I dress because some idiot fascists might be triggered.

Of course, I don't go around purposely killing every mosquito I see, either. Only when they decide to bother me. Then I squash them into little bloody specks. If they form a swarm, I simply grab some WD-40 and spray through the swarm... WD-40 will cause them to fall out of the air immediately and twitch uncontrollably in agony while they slowly die of poison and asphyxiation. But otherwise, I simply don't care about mosquitoes. They are irrelevant, useless, only worthy of notice when they need squashing.

Seems to me these triggered anti-MAGA lunatics have much in common with mosquitoes...

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Asking price was $36.48 from what I heard. I don't know if that included closing costs.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yes! I'd buy one if I could and wear it about every day. Trouble is I live out in the bush and there's very few people around. If someone saw it and said, "What does MAGA mean."

I'd reply truthfully, "Make Australia Great Again."

Can't buy MAGA hats around here.

KInd regards,

Bally

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Often thought about a MAGA hat for Aussies , but we have to lose the red , green and gold .

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Yeah, true. Dif color. Seems a good way to get yer tyres slashed. Wouldn't put it past some nobs in this country.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Different country mate , jeez i would be willing to bet half of OZ dont even know who the PM is let alone care . Get your tires slashed here and it will be knobs , young unemployed knobs at that .

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Uhuh I'm sure it had nothing to do with their relationship or history it was because of a hat.... #ing morons.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Different country mate , jeez i would be willing to bet half of OZ dont even know who the PM is let alone care . Get your tires slashed here and it will be knobs , young unemployed knobs at that .

Angry girlfriend, just check out the crazy hot matrix for conformation..

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Today you win the internet .

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join