It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He Had a MAGA Hat In His Truck. So She Slashed His Tire

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Yet ANOTHER insane example of the violent and deranged Left...caught acting insane, violent and deranged.

Daily occurrence these days folks.

1) A shopping center security guard clocks out for the day...s out to his car in the parking lot...and notices his car has a flat tire.

2) Examining the tire, he notices a three inch cut...indicating his tire had been slashed.

3) He goes back to the shopping center's security office and reviews the camera video of the area his car had been parked.

4) THIS is what he observed on camera:

At 12:40 p.m., a car parked next to his SUV. Four women got out.
Two of them peered into his vehicle — where there was a red "Make America Great Again" hat on the console.

The women went into a store, reappeared seven minutes later and got into their car. But a minute later, the driver and front passenger got out again.

The driver squatted next to his tire. The front passenger stood next to her, scanning the parking lot.
The left side of Dugas’ SUV dropped.

The women got back into their car and drove away.

5) Police picked up the women...and this is what she told police:

The driver was 18. She admitted to police that she cut the tire.

“She later told police that it was because she saw a hat with a political message inside the vehicle which she disagreed with,” spokesman Sgt. Vincent Lewis said in an email.

www.azcentral.com...

6) The woman is scheduled to appear in court later this month.

edit on 13-3-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Rumor has it she yelled “this is I’m with her country” before slashing the tire.

Feel free to report that msm.

+21 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

People have lost their damn minds.

+25 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
It's a symbol of hate, literally it's physical violence against them.

They should have waited til he came out and beat him to death, for their own safety of course.

While his dead body laid on the ground in front of them, they should have fallen to their knees, raised their hands and reeeeeeeed towards the sky in pain.

They are on the "right side of history". No liberal court in the nation would convict them.

"May you live in interesting times...."

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I never did anything to anybody or anybody's property because they supported Hussein Obama.

However, once I was wearing a shirt that I'd made, it was the old Hope meme, but I'd changed the H to an N. I remember not going into a business - a pizza joint staffed by black folk - because I was concerned at how they'd react.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Sounds crazy.

However, there is this meme

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

No, they never had them to begin with.

But in the past people used to close their mouths, lest they look like a fool. Now it gets them social media points on the authoritarian platforms. It's the recognition that their simple minds and lives crave.

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Apparently, one need not even have to WEAR the hat...in order to drive Leftists insane with it.

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

If that hat is driving that many far left people crazy, I am going to get one.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

No, they never had them to begin with.

But in the past people used to close their mouths, lest they look like a fool. Now it gets them social media points on the authoritarian platforms. It's the recognition that their simple minds and lives crave.

Low risk, high reward. Welcome to the future son.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Apparently, one need not even have to WEAR the hat...in order to drive Leftists insane with it.

So the MAGA is actually magic!

Driving folks to lose control of their emotions and self control.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

If that hat is driving that many far left people crazy, I am going to get one.

I'm even getting my dog one.

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Sounds crazy.

And there is also this meme.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The left spews hate, not civility. These women probably did not even know the person who owned the car. I think this woman should be fined a thousand dollars, serve fifteen days in jail, and be forced to work on a republican campaign next election. The other women should get a five hundred dollar fine and a night in jail and be forced to work on a republican campaign next election too. Of course, if they do try to sabotage the campaign, automatic six months in the slammer.

Maybe they will learn that Republican people are actually pretty decent people, conservatives are usually much nicer than liberals when you work with them.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

People aren't a part of the equation anymore. Only ideologies and perceptions.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Sounds crazy.

I think this meme is more in order for the story and you.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

It really is just a hat, showing people's political leanings. Is that a problem?

Can you please tell me who any of those people are and what exactly you know about each person? I don't know about them at all. Sorry to disappoint.

As a Trump Supporter and so called Nazi Fascist Nationlist, I must honestly say the only two I even know of is Spencer and Cruz. And even then, I don't even know or care to know of Spencer's stances on things, he doesn't represent the Vast majority of Trump Supporters.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Could you imagine if back in the obama days, anyone who wore a "hope and change" t shirt was at a drastically higher rate of being assaulted(verbally or physically) like they are when wearing a maga hat?

Sure, obama had more than his fair share of detractors. But the outright hatred being spewed from the bottom(individual) to the top(mainstream news/private industries) is beyond compare.

If push comes to shove, I'll never shy away from a physical resolution. But I still believe that by and large, physical confrontation is a sign of lower intelligence.

Lots of that coming from "one side of the isle" lately.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Not sure if this is a surprise or what. I mean, these are the people who cheer the killing of babies.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
Not sure if this is a surprise or what. I mean, these are the people who cheer the killing of babies.

Lucky the guy didn't have a baby in his truck.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join