It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian jihadi bride who fled IS wants to bring her children home from Syrian refugee camp

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Ooooo what do you call the British 😁

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Well when you referred to myself and my Maltese heritage in regards to letting people like us in your country (which I was born in) I became confused as it sounds very much like you are referring to mainstream white Australia high would contradict your whole narrative in this thread.

How do you know she is from the Middle East. That’s extremely ignorant to assume. Not all Muslims come from the Middle East you know.

I don’t hate her for her decision though I believe she deserves equitable retribution for her actions.

If you can’t see the difference between that and her calling for non-muslims to be stabbed and poisoned in alleyways then you lack basic cognitive function.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyToxicTash
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Ooooo what do you call the British 😁

Poms

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Bring em back take them on a tour of the country in stocks and shackles and throw veg at them or poop.
SHAME SHAME!.
Shames a powerful tool.
edit on 14-3-2019 by MyToxicTash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Apparently, this young woman left Australia years ago to Fight with ISIS against all the infidels of the World.

She married another "aussie" idiot that went over there...

It is believe she was the "abdulla Australis" that was tweeting about Killing all non Believers, Kill All Americans, Australians and British.....kill them all, chop their heads off, poison their food.....etc etc etc.

Lovely Girl really.......Now she wants to come "Home" because she deserves to, and she is sick and has no money etc etc.

So, what about all the Kill the Infidel, poison their food, chop their heads off.....dear?

Or have you forgotten all that now??

What a waste of brain power Religions are, All Middle East Religions should be Banned Worldwide and relegated to the history books.....no use for such savage, primitive cults anymore, in this day and age.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Sorry, quote messed up

edit on 14-3-2019 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
a reply to: MisterSpock

I agree that it seems orchestrated to test Western governments. I also completely agree that we should leave them to rot in the desert.

What of the children though? It's hard not to show them compassion however, their parents made the choice to take them to a war zone or to be born there. Unfortunately for those poor little souls their irresponsible parents have made their bed for them.

Well, why endanger more children in the name of protecting children.

You can't save everyone, sadly, it makes sense to "protect your own" rather then sacrifice everyone on the alter of altruism.

It's harsh, but it's reality and most of all it's logical.

One question needs to be asked, "Are the children Australian?"

If not then the country of their birth should look after them. Using the children to return to the country of the mother's origin is pretty sick.

I guess the mother doesn't understand this. She's a desperate loser.

Bally

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Thats the thing mate , if the kids are Aussies we should do everything we can to help , but , screw her , she aint getting back because her kids are Aussies . She lost that claim a long time ago .

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   
These recent " we want to come home after fighting for Isis " stories stink of propaganda, this shouldn't even be news, if these people have been fighting for Isis how do they even have a voice.

Something smells really badly here and I'm not buying it for a single moment, the media is a farce one is better off being uniformed than misinformed...

edit on 14-3-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I get what your saying but the kids at this stage are innocent . Now if pictures surface of them holding up heads . we screw them to .

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Yeah there's no easy solution here, the kids will grow up pissed off with a chip on their shoulders regardless of what happens.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   

the kids will grow up pissed off with a chip on their shoulders regardless of what happens.

True . But we cant let Aussie kids die overseas , if they are Aussie that is .

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Geehard to know what to do when they hold their heads up high.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I have to ask myself whatever happened to *personal responsibility*

When a woman has a child (with or without a partner) she has taken on an 18 year

contract of responsibility toward that child, medically, morally, and educationally.

It is her responsibility not the governments or the taxpayers ......So why does she

think if she takes wrong decissions and behaves irresponsibly she should be bailed

out??

Being a parent is a serious business ..... not unicorns and rainbows or a passport

to a *get out of jail card*

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   

This may come across as a bit crass, but kids are put in really awful situations each and every day, a line has to be drawn somewhere.

There are thousands of Australian kids in need of help, we need to get our priorities straight and help the ones that are here, not bring kids back here from there, after they have been terrorised.

I had to fight to get my own child out of the system, I can tell you with first hand knowledge this system is broken and if those kids get bought back here they won't rehabilitate into Aussie life, they will rebel.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

There are thousands of Australian kids in need of help, we need to get our priorities straight and help the ones that are here, not bring kids back here from there, after they have been terrorised.

Yes i get what your saying . Quite the dilemma and i dont have the answer .

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   

I don't either.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
It's all a sad predicament. Interestingly, they are using the kids as an excuse for bringing them "home", even though they chose o have children, or in some cases took them out in the first place.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Australian jihadi bride who fled IS wants to bring her children home from Syrian refugee camp

She like many others didn't think too much of their citizenship to join a barbaric 7th century cult.

I hope Australia kicks her to the curb. Ever single person that joined ISIS are traitors to their own people.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

The cold, logical, Vulcan like solution would emulate the actions of Genghis Khan toward the sons of slain enemy combatants whom he did not wish to one day rise against him.
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

The vulcans of star trek would try to educate the children in their ways and cultures.

But I guess the volcano god would probably eat them or something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join