It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian jihadi bride who fled IS wants to bring her children home from Syrian refugee camp

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

An Australian woman trapped with her two young children in a refugee camp for Islamic State group families says her daughter needs urgent medical care and she wants to come home.

"I want to go back to my country. I think everybody's asking for that because I'm an Australian citizen.

"I understand the anger that they have towards a lot of us here, but the kids don't need to suffer. You know my kids have a right at least to be treated like normal kids," she said.

But the Prime Minister Scott Morrison said those who go overseas to support terrorists need to be aware of the consequences.

"They have to take responsibility for those decisions to join up with terrorists who are fighting Australia. I'm not going to put any Australian at risk to try to extract people from those situations," he said.

"There is a process for us to deal with them under Australian law, and they will face the full force of Australian law should they be in a position to seek to come back."

I can guarantee you, that as an Australian citizen I am definitely not asking for this vile specimen to be returned here. Atleast until we reenact the death pentalty.

The current situation of jihadi brides though, more specifically their children does raise some very complex philosophical questions that will define our Western values to some degree.

Should this hate filled specimen be allowed to return to Australia? Absolutely not.

Should her children? This is the question. If her children were allowed to return to Australia for medical treatment etc. though not their mother would obviously create issues. However, we need to take a stand against those who betray the nations who take them in only to repay that kindness and acceptance by joining ranks with our diametrical enemies and calling for acts of gruesome violence against us.

Here is a lovely Twitter post from this individual;

Kill kuffar in alleyways, stab them and poison them. Poison your teachers. Go to haram restaurants and poison the food in large quantities

Of course not all Muslims think like this. However, in Australia particularly amongst the Lebanese community there is strong anti-Australian, anti-Western sentiment to the point of fanatical hatred for the country where they live.

I've often wondered why they don't go back to their home country if Australia is so terrible.......I guess articles like this highlight why.

No mercy for jihadis. As for their children? The cold, logical, Vulcan like solution would emulate the actions of Genghis Khan toward the sons of slain enemy combatants whom he did not wish to one day rise against him.

Luckily for these children we have loftier morals and values in the Western world.
edit on 1332019 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
So now australia has one, in addition to the ISIS brides wanting to come home to the UK and America in recent weeks.

Seems orchestrated, seems like a test of these countries convictions.

I say let them all rot in the rancid bed they have chosen.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I agree that it seems orchestrated to test Western governments. I also completely agree that we should leave them to rot in the desert.

What of the children though? It's hard not to show them compassion however, their parents made the choice to take them to a war zone or to be born there. Unfortunately for those poor little souls their irresponsible parents have made their bed for them.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Didn't canada have one recently too in the news?

Maybe I'm mistaken, or maybe it was just in the news briefly cause justin probably flew them home first class and held a parade for them and then we never heard another word.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I agree that it seems orchestrated to test Western governments. I also completely agree that we should leave them to rot in the desert.

What of the children though? It's hard not to show them compassion however, their parents made the choice to take them to a war zone or to be born there. Unfortunately for those poor little souls their irresponsible parents have made their bed for them.

Well, why endanger more children in the name of protecting children.

You can't save everyone, sadly, it makes sense to "protect your own" rather then sacrifice everyone on the alter of altruism.

It's harsh, but it's reality and most of all it's logical.
edit on 13-3-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Agree, it's harsh though logical.

The last thing we need is hundreds, if not thousands of children sent back here who's parents we have mistreated or killed who will no doubt still be in contact.

If this maggot of a thing makes Twitter posts calling for her ilk to stab and poison Australians in alleyways, what messages will be passed on to their kids?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

And you are calling her a hate filled specimen

Mirror chair and take a good hard look at yourself

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Sadly for them they will reap what mom has sown. It's really too bad people aren't sterile until they are worthy to be a parent. One of the flaws in human biology. I say get them the medical treatment they need- AT THE CAMP and leave them there. Hey dumbass mom, your children will now grow up in a refugee camp, great choices.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I don't understand why countries don't revoke citizenship of those who leave their home country and join up with terrorists in other countries.

An Australian woman trapped with her two young children in a refugee camp for Islamic State group families says her daughter needs urgent medical care and she wants to come home.

Key points:
•An Australian woman believed to be Zehra Duman is being held at the Al Hawl refugee camp in Syria with her children
•Prime Minister Scott Morrison says Australians who support terrorism overseas need to be aware of the consequences
•About 30,000 people have fled northern Syria as Kurdish forces launch their final assault on Islamic State territory

The woman refused to confirm her identity, but it's believed she is 24-year-old Zehra Duman from Melbourne.

***SNIP***

The Australian woman's story appears to match that of Zehra Duman — a 19-year-old who left Melbourne to join the Islamic State group in November 2014. Ms Duman moved to the IS Syrian capital of Raqqa and married Australian fighter Mahmoud Abdullatif.

She was a vocal supporter of the IS group's violent rhetoric on social media, as well as an effective recruiter.

www.abc.net.au...

Also, her children aren't citizens of Australia. It would make sense if countries could publicly denounce citizenship of those persons leaving to support terrorists. There is no obligation from countries whose people plan war against them to re-accept them or their offspring.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Sorry, multiple posts

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Sorry, multiple posts

link   
Sorry, multiple posts

link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

And you are calling her a hate filled specimen

Mirror chair and take a good hard look at yourself

I tend to become a bit agitated with those who call for me to be stabbed and poisoned in an alleyway.

Shall I send her some of my hard earned money instead?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I tend to become a bit agitated with those who call for me to be stabbed and poisoned in an alleyway.

No I am not suggesting that you send her any money or send her anything at all

I just thought it funny that you were ranting like an isis bride at an isis bride 😁👍

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
So now australia has one, in addition to the ISIS brides wanting to come home to the UK and America in recent weeks.

Seems orchestrated, seems like a test of these countries convictions.

I say let them all rot in the rancid bed they have chosen.

I think it just boils down to IS being on their last stand, supposedly pretty much done. So of course these sh#tbags want to come home..f em.
What to do about the kids is a real problem.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
She should appeal to IS to take care of her kids.

She decided to throw in her lot with them; they should do her the favor of letting her be consistent.

link   
She should appeal to IS to take care of her kids.

She decided to throw in her lot with them; they should do her the favor of letting her be consistent.

link   

Trudeau is supposedly welcoming them back, I have heard that some have been denied..hard to know what to believe.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

No I am not suggesting that you send her any money or send her anything at all

I just thought it funny that you were ranting like an isis bride at an isis bride 😁👍

Difference is, the catalyst for my aggression towards her is the fact she is calling for the gruesome murders of people such as myself based purely on my religious beliefs.

Her aggression towards me is that I do not adhere to the way of life she has chosen.

For the record, I am not overly patriotic and identify closest with my Maltese heritage. Our language is also a derivative of a North African Arabic dialect from a portion of our history which is Arabic.

If your ideals are so lofty and high minded, or your mental space so serene that calls from somebody to murder you with a knife or poison in an alleyway based on your beliefs does not anger you in the slightest, I admire you.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Trudeau is supposedly welcoming them back, I have heard that some have been denied..hard to know what to believe.

The only thing we know for sure is that trudeau is a massive beta(BETAAAA!!!!!)

We should probably strengthen our northern border, thankfully as of late, the flow has been outward.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join