It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems in GA Create Legislation That Would Require Men To Report Every Release

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This sounds like sexual harassment against men.

Yeah they gone stoopid beyond belief.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Do we have to mail them the evidence?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Rep. Dar'Shun Kendrick

She represents the idiocy of those who voted for her well... Each who did so deserves scorn and shame over their selection of who represents their idiotic "values."

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Do I need a note from my doc? I've been shooting blanks for 25 years.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

When you report the "release", will the call-center ask all sorts of sordid questions? (Position upon release, soap used to wash up, etc..?)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

The bill was sponsored by five female Democratic representatives, including Rep. Dar'Shun Kendrick (D-Lithonia).

Those 'ladies' are pure evil.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I would like to create legislation proposing that NO MORE LEGISLATION OR LAWS ARE CREATED until whatever the hell has overtaken this country has been fixed.

No new laws, taxes, bills. No more. Public services have gotten out of hand and out of their minds.
They're obviously way overfunded if they have time for this but not time to fix basic problems.

As stated before, they have no intention of actually passing these nonsense papers into law- they just plan to waste time.

WASTE OUR TAX DOLLARS.

Every single one of them should be in prison.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Back in the day, most "politicians" actually had a full time job, their seat in office was a civil service.

Once they started to make a career out of politics they had to "validate" their existence by sitting around all day and cooking up all this bull#.

If they stop spinning in circles all day, people would realize that they really aren't needed much more than a dozen or so hours a weak, at a compensation rate a fraction of what it is now.

We need a purge, clean up the books by dumping half of their "laws" and regulations and get back to basics.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Clearly it's not being serious for passing, but I know a good number of people who would be perfectly content sharing to unwilling audiences their... "stories". I don't think this was thought fully through.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Haven't these five female Democrats got anything better to do than present a bill like this to their legislature? I think that maybe people there should start thinking of refraining to let women run for office if they start wasting time on stuff like this. There is serious and necessary stuff to do in the state legislature, this is not an appropriate thing to start doing.

I suppose if the law passes, the state will charge a fee of twenty dollars for every time a guy ejaculates. They have to pay for the paperwork somehow, and you cannot discriminate by age, these womans are discriminating, every male would have to report to police. and how about women, they need to report everytime they have sex or play with a sex toy too. Twenty bucks. The cops will know more about the citizens of their state than the spouses do about their partners. I think the cops would love this for a while.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
How are they thinking they are going to enforce the reporting?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Did anybody bother to read the link?

But ATS has become no different than that world out there - easy enough to trigger without anybody bothering to spend more than 5 minutes on a thread before they go out guns blazing.

Its become like twitter on steroids, a place where ATS'ers can vent and get their post up there, before anybody else, maybe Zuckerberg is on the board of ATS?

Its all about the feelz and talking to the converted.

From the link

Kendrick told Rolling Stone she’s aware that her measure has little chance of passing, but she said it is meant to call attention to the “absurd” double standard women are being held to.

The point, she says, is to “bring awareness to the fact that if you’re going to legislate our bodies, then we have every right to propose legislation to regulate yours.”

HB 604 does not appear to have been assigned to a House committeeat this time.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The bill was sponsored by five female Democratic representatives, including Rep. Dar'Shun Kendrick (D-Lithonia).

Those 'ladies' are pure evil.

These "ladies" I guess also need to pass a law that says they need to report in every time they have their period.

If we are going to follow this train wreck of an idea to its logical conclusion.

I mean, just speaking from personal experience I'm a public safety hazard about 3-4 days out of the month at my age.

We shouldn't be allowed to purchase firearms during this time... call it a menstrual waiting period.

edit on 13-3-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shockerking
Maybe every time a man in Georgia has a "release" they should call Rep Dar'Shun, and tell her all about it.

Put it in a ziplock and make sure she gets it.
That should put an end to this idiocy.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Their trolling you.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I don't think the society of cheating spouses will be on board.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join