It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you get over someone that you love?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: underwerks

Here is another weird thing that happens.
After you've had a hard break up, swear to all the universe that you are going to stay single and only do you.

I guarantee women will be coming out of the woodwork. It is weird how that always happens. People that are dying to meet somone never do, and people that don't want to meet someone new, will have people coming out of the woodwork.

I met the love of my life that way. I was in a horrible relationship that I thought was love, but it wasn't. Sometimes you don't realize it until you are in a different relationship. It was a string of fate that I had to be in my first relationship to meet my true one.

Also people think they know love. I really don't believe you know true deep down gritty love until you've been with someone at least 20+ years. That sounds like a long time, but it really isn't.

Right now you are probably numb, sick, and can't get outside of your own head. That is ok, you are human. I think too many of us repress our emotions. Let it all out so when you do meet your soul mate you'll be ready, and you will appreciate it so much more.

Thanks for the advice. That does make me feel better. Its been almost a week but I can finally get out and be around people so I'm starting to feel a little better. It still feels like there's a gaping hole inside of me but it's not as bad as it was a week ago.

Thanks for the words and advice everyone. Except for everyone saying I should get farm animals. I think that's illegal in my state.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
OR........If you want a good wallow, and who doesn't love a good wallow

sometimes?

ENJOY

<< 3  4  5   >>

join