It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police found a number of suposed fakes USMC M27 assault rifle parts (lower receivers) in Rio de Jane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hey guys, Whats up? Im brazilian, and there are some weird stuff going on here.

Almost a year ago, Marielle Franco, a brazilian councilwoman, was killed in a drive-by shooting.

Yesterday the police arrested two suspects, and found 117 m16 (the guns were unassembled and the barrels were missing) at the house of a friend of the suspect.

The police and MSM reported that 117 m16 assault rifles were found, but later a picture of a M27 lower receiver with a USMC serial number began to circulate on facebook. After that, the deputy in charge told:

"There was low receivers from the Canadian Colt. The ones with the HK mark are fakes m16 that are made in another country and receive that mark there. All the seized assault rifles are m16, the colt and hk ones."

Well, the question is: do people make fake m16 receivers with m27, USMC and HK marks? M27 is a USMC exclusive rifle, right?

Sources:

www.bbc.com...

google translated to english
edit on 13-3-2019 by Peserc because: Link

edit on 13-3-2019 by Peserc because: Link edit

picture
edit on 13-3-2019 by Peserc because: Link, again. Sorry, not used to post

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Peserc

First of all, what happened today in São Paulo is a tragic event, and I truly feel for everyone in Brazil processing this, as it just happened and right at your doorstep. I see that it is now a political issue, and at least according to media outlets, there is already finger pointing to the Right-Wing president and his pro-gun stance.

Also, I am clueless about how far Rio de Janeiro is from São Paulo Quite the rabbit hole we seem to be going down...

All that aside... you seem to be bringing an intriguing topic into the light here. I feel like I'm just peering into a rabbit hole from above.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Well, the lower for the MR556 (Civilian M27 semi-auto) can be swapped out for an AR15 lower. The major difference between the two platforms, structurally speaking, is the MR556 has a heavier recoil spring and buffer and the BCG is entirely different.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Well, the question is: do people make fake m16 receivers with m27, USMC and HK marks? M27 is a USMC exclusive rifle, right?

Probably made in China.

There's nothing they don't rip off.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I've been in the Marine Corps for 18 years and I've never seen markings like those on our rifles.

Our serial numbers tend to be on the magazine well and are not filled in with white stenciling.

I'm not saying it's not possible, just that I haven't seen them.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Yeah, it is sad. This type of killing is becoming more common here. MSM is pointing to right wing president and video games, lol. We are going through a rough political, social and economic situation here.

Im still investigating and maybe im going to write about about it, not much into writing hahaha.

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Why would somebody do something like that? Cant think about many reasons especially if you consider that the m27 lower receivers arent fake ones.

a reply to: watchitburn

take a loot at this picture,it looks like the same. took it from the oficial USMC website:

edit: do you know if the numbers mean anything?

M27 lower receiver high res
Source

edit on 14-3-2019 by Peserc because: new question

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Did you forget anyone can make a lower receiver and print whatever they want on it?? The machinery to do it is not beyond the financial means of common street gangs. Nor is it beyond the capacity of the few who can read to operate the machinery.

It is clear that the representatives of the old bloodlines for planet X's previous visits are intentionally directing the media to coerce the global audience into giving up their guns through a fear campaign no doubt being assaulted on us by their AI algorithms and a century of study on th humane psyche and brain.

They will be here in no time with their mechanical demons to demand our submission to their godliness and Intimidate us with their miracles and magic in technological innovation as proof of their omnipotence as dieties.

But truth be told, they will bleed just like we do. It's their machines that concern me. Maybe we should work on weaponizing acids and enzymes to attack theoretical elements they may utilize in the manufacture of their machin demons/angels/monsters/gods??

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Could these rifles be props in a possible false flag event. Seems weird that the Commandant of the USMC stated that deploying Marines along the board could put them in unnecessary danger. Maybe he was worried that these rifles could have been only a part of a setup operation to frame Marines if they were deployed there.

While members in the armed forces would spot these rifles as frauds, I'm more then sure that the media would tout pictures of these rifles as proof of the Marines wrong doings. Most people would see the military styled numbers, and just swallow the propaganda.

edit on 22-3-2019 by Guyfriday because: Prediction of the future

top topics

join