It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detecting the extraterrestrials that are already here

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Assuming the Universe is teaming with life, assuming extraterrestrials exist, assuming they are a million years more advanced technology, and finally assume they are everywhere all around us watching and observing but hidden to us because of their personal cloaking devices. So what we need is a flashlight that puts out a beam of energy in a wide number of possible frequencies so we can shine the exact right frequency that would allow us to detect our cloaked observers.

I just know the effers are near me right now. I sense their presence and I hate it.

Assuming lots of things doesn't make any of them a reality, to think so just means you don't understand the difference between fact and fantasy.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Actually, the smell of Sulpher or Ozone has only been reported in very few cases.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Some people claim that a certain illicit drug does the trick, but it sounds a little too intense for me though.
edit on 14-3-2019 by wheresthebody because: bad drug words

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

well assuming that their cloaking devices require some form of electrical energy , why not create a small emp discharge device using a flash bulb from a camera

and go around emp'n them !

careful not to EMP near hospitals, your PC , your tv or any other electrical equipment
also grandpa with his pacemaker

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
You can get the below from amazon. Runs about 90 bucks.

Images SI inc.
UFO Detector - Blue LEDs - Internal magnetometer interfaced with microcontroller for 24 hour/7 days a week monitoring for magnetic anomalies that have been reported with many UFO sightings.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
like in all things in life there is a phone ap for that. come on you seriously need a smart phone.

play.google.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

Yes, the old D M T method.
edit on 14-3-2019 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

That app is “Anomaly - Alien Detector Radar”, what if you just got your normal invisible aliens?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

I know what you mean. I've got a whole family of em living above me, and I can just FEEL their welfare dollars bleeding America dry. They are just totally care free, they don't seem to realize all this money has to come from somewhere...

EDIT- I hate adding this because I feel it defeats the purpose of sarcasm, but... sometimes i feel it's necessary: /sarc

No edit needed, mate. We're all 100% grounded here.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Assuming the Universe is teaming with life, assuming extraterrestrials exist, assuming they are a million years more advanced technology, and finally assume they are everywhere all around us watching and observing but hidden to us because of their personal cloaking devices. So what we need is a flashlight that puts out a beam of energy in a wide number of possible frequencies so we can shine the exact right frequency that would allow us to detect our cloaked observers.

I just know the effers are near me right now. I sense their presence and I hate it.

Keep taking your meds teaming with life
prove it

You say millions of years ahead of us but a fancy flashlight would show them some people on here dont think about or read what they typed.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Tachyon particles were all the rage on Star Trek. They could do a lot with faster than light particles. I think the answer is telepathy. There are a lot of stories about contact with ETs with telepathy. Even the Vril society claimed contact. Has telepathy been proven to be a frequency? Twin telepathy has been studied for many years. Also, the human eye frame rate is around 1000 fps. Using high speed cameras with higher frame rates might show more in the skies. Like the movie They LIve, viewing what they human eye can't see by filtering wavelengths,etc. is interesting.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx

Theres an ap for that.I know I couldnt help it.

play.google.com...
edit on 3/14/19 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
Let me break it to you though, I'm sure you guys have it ass backwards, it's more likely Demons, Angels and even Gods (because there are hundreds of them) are Extra-terrestrial than divine in nature, we live in the 21st Century, it's time to stop assigning everything you don't understand as the work of God if it's good or the work of the Devil/Demons if it's bad. Such scapegoat concepts are beneath us as a species...

If they're particularly nasty, and home grown rather than coming from space, they could be Djinn. Not all, but some. You definitely don't want to interact with those suckers in any form.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
like in all things in life there is a phone ap for that. come on you seriously need a smart phone.

play.google.com...

Great add-on to my Tin-Foil hat....

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
Some people claim that a certain illicit drug does the trick, but it sounds a little too intense for me though.

Yeah, a lot of people go with that drug and when they come out they seem have a different perspective on reality. Unfortunately, a lot of them are also disappointed because the reality we usually inhabit kind of sucks in comparison.

"Yes, this universe is a glorious, writhing, faceted mass of energy and information, however, you're going to be stuck on this dirty rock ball inhabiting a weak, pain-riddled body for now. Good luck."

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Damn, they must be watching you. This is your second thread in a few hours on the topic.

There are ways to open the communications, I wouldn’t recommend it though... They are tricksters only looking to screw with you.

Tell me how to open communication.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: htownand

Start with a Ouija Board, and then work your way up. Don't be fooled because it is marketed as a toy. As many, many people will tell you (including skeptics), you can get some very interesting results from it.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: htownand

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Damn, they must be watching you. This is your second thread in a few hours on the topic.

There are ways to open the communications, I wouldn’t recommend it though... They are tricksters only looking to screw with you.

I really don’t want to give you the keys to this misguided kingdom. It will screw with your life — trust me and many others.

Blue shifts comments directly above was the exact start for me, 17 years ago. And because I made a thought process about it, every day, it manifested. When you entrench the thought into yourself rigorously and repetitiously, they arrive. In the physical sense of archetypes, symbolisms and persistent coincidences. This is very hard to put into words on an Internet forum...

You have to be able to understand the ‘signs’ you’re being sent. Which means — you have to understand yourself to a certain degree.

They do not communicate the way we do.

When I do get reciprocal contact — I usually am creeped out by it. Unless, I am in ‘their’ space (inter-dimensionally). There is more vision and understanding when you see what they see. You can enter ‘their’ space from substances that were left here on earth for us to do so, briefly.

But trust me, most of us are not meant for this knowledge. ‘They’ are very good at penalizing you for asking too much. I have many experiences from myself and many friends, to attest to this. This is not on your terms, it’s on ‘theirs’.
edit on 15-3-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Aliens don't exist, son. Relax.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join