It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detecting the extraterrestrials that are already here

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Although that may be a possibility. It is also very unlikely.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

What was that old TV show or movie with the glasses that showed the aliens?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Proven theory.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

"They Live," by John Carpenter and starring "Rowdy" Roddy Piper.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

"They" are not space people.

"Demons," huh? It's the same thing with a lame cosmological overlay on it. Entities. Non-physical personality constructs.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

No, i prefer to imagine that a universe, that contains over 400 billion galaxies, each with an average of a couple of hundred billion stars, was created solely for a race as special as ours.

Could you really imagine a species as perfect as ours? Or even one that was technologically superior? Not a chance.

Damn right, we ARE special! And of that there's just no doubt!

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jeep3r

One would think that a technology so unimaginably advanced would allow them to remain hidden under any circumstances, no matter what kind of sensors we come up with.

I agree. It's a real problem.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Damn, they must be watching you. This is your second thread in a few hours on the topic.

There are ways to open the communications, I wouldn’t recommend it though... They are tricksters only looking to screw with you.

I don't want to open communications. I want to irritate them.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

This is what happened to David Icke!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

One would think that a technology so unimaginably advanced would allow them to remain hidden under any circumstances, no matter what kind of sensors we come up with.

Exactly! After all, their technology is "a million" years more advanced than ours!"

What does that even mean, really? People throw that around- "their technology is a thousand years/ten thousand years/ a million years more advanced than ours.". How would one even tell the difference between tech that was a thousand years more advanced and a million years more advanced?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Hmm.. They Smell " Funny " is Usually the Best way to Tell , Like Rotten Eggs .

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Hmm.. They Smell " Funny " is Usually the Best way to Tell , Like Rotten Eggs .

Advanced in technology, but they never learned to bathe or take showers.

High degrees of knowledge is not a measurement of class, or other kinds of virtue development.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Yeah , Well , they Still Smell Funny to Me ! ........)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   

To reveal the extraterrestrials:

You could build what I would call an extraterrestrial optic laser. You will need a special laser which emits extremely short flashes, up to a million spectral lines, i.e. colors, at once instead of the usual single color laser. If the laser lines are superimposed on an extraterrestrial being, the optical lines will be shifted to a certain frequency because of their unearthly chemical composition... which will be different from humans.

So there you go, I just invented this and put a lot of effort into it...
I'm very sure it will work! 100%

When the laser detects E.T. the optical lines are shifted into an unusual alien frequency.

The light from this E.T. optic laser consists of many colors which is only revealed when observed with a high-resolution spectrometer such as typically used in science laboratories. The spectral lines of this optic laser can be stabilized to the frequency of unearthly chemical compositions.

of course this will need to be built into a specialized handheld device.

edit on 17031731am312019Thu, 14 Mar 2019 03:17:20 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Didn’t star track always solve everything with krypton or Chronometric particles? With a splash of temporal shifts?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

"They" are not space people.

Yawn, that again? I reckon this myth was propagated by The Church as Aliens being Demons works into their story that keeps certain people in line. Let me break it to you though, I'm sure you guys have it ass backwards, it's more likely Demons, Angels and even Gods (because there are hundreds of them) are Extra-terrestrial than divine in nature, we live in the 21st Century, it's time to stop assigning everything you don't understand as the work of God if it's good or the work of the Devil/Demons if it's bad. Such scapegoat concepts are beneath us as a species...

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Exactly! After all, their technology is "a million" years more advanced than ours!"

What does that even mean, really? People throw that around- "their technology is a thousand years/ten thousand years/ a million years more advanced than ours.". How would one even tell the difference between tech that was a thousand years more advanced and a million years more advanced?

You've got a good point there. I reckon any tech more than 200 years ahead of us would seem unrecognisable to us, and 1000 years aged tech would seem like high magic, making the religious on earth even more convinced we were dealing with Angels and Demons and mislabelling anything you don't understand can be dangerous...

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Let’s think about this. Harsh environments cause pressure to evolve. About any alien race that developed space travel is going to be a product of a harsh environment or harsh food chain. Other words predators. And no matter how mature a race is, there is always a criminal element.

Chances are, first contact will be from:
A) A group seeking to exploit resources
B) a criminal group seeking to exploit resources.

Sorry to bust your fatasy.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I forgot about the reeses pieces method.
Didnt they make a documentary on that? lol jk

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join