It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media matters, Tucker, and the ruination of public discourse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I think Tucker Carlson can handle himself pretty well. He's already #1 in terms of his show, I think his audience will increase.
It's all a sham, and i mean all. So called journalists on CNN, Fox, MSNBC, WaPo.. they are not news people, they are political operatives that support a party or an ideology and push it 24/7. Personally, I think they all should be fired in favour of real news people who are then held to the journalistic standard - i.e. fired if they stray off course.

As for Media Matters - they should most certainly have their tax exempt status revoked.

edit on 14/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
What is it with Bubba the Love Sponge and his connection to racists?

Let's not forget that Hulk Hogan was banging Bubba's wife when he made the comments that got him in trouble.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Just dropping in to say that Tucker Carlson is a disgrace to journalism and deserves to be taken off of the air. I REALLY love this interview with Jon Stewart shutting that pompous ass down.

Also, for some on topic info:
There Are Now 34 Advertisers That Have Cut Ties With Tucker Carlson Following His Latest Controversial Comments
Gotta love the free market, especially when it does stuff that conservatives hate.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

He must really upset you.
Thanks for dropping in, though.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I hope that the free market never looks into your history and decides to mob you out of a job.

I wouldnt cheer it on like you are doing just because we have different political view points.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join