It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How America turned the world into a Hostage planet.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
How America turned the world into a Hostage planet.

1. Instead of releasing space technology for the public, they hid it until it is going to be too late. Aliens are already watching us. It isn't going to be like Hollywood. Which side of the planet has more lights as seen from space station? Obviously North America. If an invasion happens it won't be 3rd world countries first. It is going to be first world. North Korea is going to be lucky due to lack of city lights.

2. US will get all countries destroyed as it is using the dollar to control other countries under corporate influence instead of allowing other countries to produce their own tech peacefully. Capitalism is dead btw. We are just living in it temporarily because Communist are still around to thwart their plans. if they try to bring in Corporate NWO.

3. Instead of working with one or another. They do "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" game. Even in the 21st Century, this is still constant warfare. All research progress is currently slow and under attack by US military/spy agencies. US wonder why they are still stuck in the 20th century?

4. Continue to follow British Orders after WW2 which lead to Isreal creation and constant war in middle east. Replacing good Governments who could be allies under regime changes. (Supporting Iranian Muslims during Iranian revolution is an example)

5. Threatening other countries with sanctions which also slow all progress down on research and development. Sanctions are not suppose to be abused. Even European countries starting to despise US.

6. AI war which will bring in mark of the beast and terminators into WW3. Please accept the microchip when our robot overlords rises. Which will replace humanity. In return aliens might invade and kill the rest of us after dealing with the AI we created that killed us.
www.outerplaces.com...

All western countries are doing AI wrong. No joke. There is a difference between good AI and bad AI.
Remember US is just wrong is every way they do. I don't even see F-22s in Canada. Proves a point. Alliance my a$$.

What happened to the idea of self-aware good AIs not linked to a system? No they should not be required to have jobs. Only knowledge of preserving and protection.
edit on 13-3-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Fantastic!

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This is a little disjointed, but I dig it!

Do you have a bug out place for if/when the invasion happens?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

No where to hide cause the Government will take your land and dismantle it. Only those hiding underground military bases will be lucky if they don't get found. Area51. *cough* *cough*. Hope Russia sink that land.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I had a friend years ago who believed that the Canadian Shield would be a safe spot.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I had a friend years ago who believed that the Canadian Shield would be a safe spot.

It used to be safe until Canada got taken over by infiltration. As soon as Avro industries died it was quite obvious. It is no longer safe. Canada is stuck with F-18 soon to be replaced by 5th-6th gen planes. Even real Canadians are starting to know about it. Trying to use Canada to destroy its own neutrality.

Remember the 2001 Iraq war? Some US troops tried to run there for safe haven so they aren't forced to go into iraq for war. They were brought back to US. No Americans are safe going to Canada. The only safety you can get is by switching side which would be really dam hard to do.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I don't mean to condescend, but in case there was a miscommunication, the Canadian Shield is a geographic are surrounding Hudson bay, not something symbolic like a flag.

from wiki

The Canadian Shield, also called the Laurentian Plateau, or Bouclier canadien, is a large area of exposed Precambrian igneous and high-grade metamorphic rocks that forms the ancient geological core of the North American continent. Composed of igneous rock resulting from its long volcanic history, the area is covered by a thin layer of soil. With a deep, common, joined bedrock region in eastern and central Canada, it stretches north from the Great Lakes to the Arctic Ocean, covering over half of Canada; it also extends south into the northern reaches of the United States. Human population is sparse, and industrial development is minimal, while mining is prevalent.

edit on 13-3-2019 by wheresthebody because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

A little disjointed? That's a serious understatement.

Not only was that all over the map, it was barely coherant.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

With technology today, I don't think Canada is safe either. It doesn't really take that long to fly or drive around Canada. It doesn't mean they won't hunt you down. Nothing will protect you in the wilderness, unless you can gather up an army of grizzly bears for protection.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Mark of the beast and Terminators?!

Ooh, can we have sharks with lasers on their fricken heads too?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Aliens are already watching us.

Erm what evidence can you provide of the veracity of this statement?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

. Hope Russia sink that land.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

4. Continue to follow British Orders after WW2

Wouldn’t that make everything in your rant the fault of the British?

Just saying.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Tin foil hat dudes don't really do evidence.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hey lighten up pal

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Holy hell...

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

A little disjointed? That's a serious understatement.

Not only was that all over the map, it was barely coherant.

"Not only was that all over the map..."

I see what you DID there.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Aliens are already watching us.

Erm what evidence can you provide of the veracity of this statement?

Publication implies veracity.

I saw it on the intornetz! Yes! It really happen!

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Your talking NWO,they are actually based in the UK,should be how the Queen and her partners in crime the Vatican,have controlled the world with lies and deception,it's the filthy english and zionist

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Don't worry guys, just keep doing your jobs. Don't think of anything about our resources disappearing to another area like how millions of dollars were in Syria.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join