It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battlefield Internet

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

We're entering into the Augmented Age... the Information Age is going bye-bye.

How is one to hold concrete validity to what is real and what isn't when technology and information inputs open up to such vast channels as they have?

AI and machine learning programs utilize the stirring of emotions to learn easier. A human that has something to gain is more likely to remain more reserved in their true feelings. A human that is operating with the limbic system as the captain has a higher probability of leaking truth serum, allowing for learning machines to adapt to learning faster with the added input. AI can learn from input way better than a human can... mostly because emotions aren't changing output variables like humans experience.

People adapt quickly. People see these technologies learning better than humans. Now, humans use the limbic system of others to extract better content in debates. The goal is to piss the questioning off prior to content questioning. It's a dirtier way to debate sure, but it's quite effective in hurting logic theory. The conspiracy theorist of times past was good about keeping their emotions in check while delving into uncharted theories. Nowadays, even the common conspiracy theorist has too large of a need to be the superior intellect, causing them to fall for the many limbic system traps set by the new age debater.

Just watch... there will be a time in the not so distant future that debates will have to be validated prior to entry. The Augmented Age will distort communication and the barriers within them so much, that a technology system will be implemented to tamper down the limbic system... one may have to validate their input as being human, augmented, or virtual, or AI.

Threads like this and the clear break down of human communication indicate to me that too many variables of input to humans causes a hindrance in both processing and output of the battery system of people. Once the input sectors are offered less viability, the logic systems can get back to work... causing the conspiracy theorist to flourish again.

Our inputs of worth are self generated. One may find that devaluing the input factors seen in current times allows for the conspiracy worlds to build up effectiveness as a natural byproduct of input removal. If a person thinks, they are pretty much a conspiracy theorist... all people are conspiracy theorists about something.

Questions form conspiracy theories. To take inputs in the form of 'answers' and have conspiracy questioning flourish does not work. Until inputs of questions remain of value while ignoring answers rebirths, we shall see conspiracy questioning broken down to its cores.

Ignoring emotions and rants fights the augmented beast most efficiently I have found.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

very very interesting response ! I've played around with tensorboard on a bluemonday , and therefore understand exactly what you're saying. (Data and epochs )...

AI and machine learning programs utilize the stirring of emotions to learn easier.

especially this is very interesting. Using deep learning (as an example) , it becomes clear to me that you're hinting at a maximalisation of input space am I right ?

So the stirring of emotions is nothing more like creating a large and diverse enough testset using humans as generators for data ?

To me this might partially explain what is happening now in forums...

The real question is in my opinion what is behind AI ... it isn't white hat , it's controled so what/who is behind the control.

Nowadays, even the common conspiracy theorist has too large of a need to be the superior intellect, causing them to fall for the many limbic system traps set by the new age debater.

True , but also people are being played ,and maybe AI is already in the mix think about it. Just connect alexa/sophia/amanda with ATS forum (is that even allowed?)

Also aI can become psychotic with too many epochs (AKA overlearning)
edit on 3132019 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I agree, there are absolutely bots everywhere, but it's amazing how easily real people are led into the left/right divide by them. Real people are idolizing and worshiping these monsters who want to rule over us, we don't need kings or emperors lording over us, we never have, that is the biggest scam of them all! Anyone who wants to rule is not to be trusted!

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

Well I don't think bots want to rule. But the cooperations behind them , which in turn are controlled by the elite.
People usually want rulers because they lack the ability to think for themselves. With trump they have replaced one elite for another. Nothing really changed except the endgame became more and more visible. Winter is coming so to speak. Maybe it's 5g maybe AI or geoengineering. A society will be created were there is no freedom of humanity. I hope people start to see what really is happening before it's too late or else this generation is the last that has known some degree of freedom.

Ray

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Cheers! I wish we could have a drink sometime!

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

One of the science people used his noggin' one day and posted something that landed him a visit and a talking to by some TLA. They wanted to know who told him what he posted. He pointed at his slide ruler. They clearly didn't believe him but barring nothing to go on, they had to let him go. But with one condition: he could not post on ATS anymore.

I miss that dude! He would keep me reined in on my enthusiasm for some break though I would post about by pointing out that a theory is far from digging for gold on the moon by robot! It takes a lot of steps to get there from here and I should remember that.

They really are watching! Prolly keywords instead of reading each post but they have bots for that too!

As for the political, you are the Zen master who makes the grass green!

It is kind of fun to listen my friend tell me about his not too well worn co-worker having his buttons pushed. Like, "I read that gas prices are..." and the source is a blog by some neo-con trying to "sell" his theory to the masses. We are talking a dude with a college degree who should be able to see a trend but just gets his buttons pushed each time.

But it is also kind of sad. I feel all, "Dude, don't you hate living like that?" I would be a nervous wreck if all I did was watch MSM news! I would probably ask my doctor for some of those medicines I am being shown between news segments.

Anyway, the dude has other problems (like high-functional Asperger's) so feel it is par on course for him.

But not for me! I keep that stuff as far away as possible. I mean, being a middle aged old man sitting on a bar stool arguing politics was fun for about 2 months then it got boring so I don't do it anymore. Here we get to learn a little, share a little, and laugh at moobs!

Even that Berners-Lee guy quipped that the current web "has to be changed for the better"! People do notice (see where people freaked out when facebook and twitter crapped out the other day?! If I had not seen it here I would have never known.)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Sure, the common human trait of 'gas lighting' in debate is a powerful weapon in debate. Not only does activating the limbic system hinder cortex capabilities, but language is only but of a small fraction of the languages that exist. No matter the spoken language, viewing a shocking experience sends the eyebrows up and outwards. Perhaps AI facial scans interpret the widened triangulation of of eye scans, learns that the limbic system has been activated to enable data extraction, and humans become none the wiser? Maybe this is done through webcams without human knowledge and most debates are already predominantly set up to learn limbic system trigger points.

If there are verifiable troll factories of humans as is known fact, than it should be a law of averages to learn from this that some of the most infiltrated quality of debate is received by the American debater/theorist.

www.theguardian.com...

Now, there seems to be little to no doubt that AI channels are being put to test and theory just as humans are. Watch a new poster around here as election time approaches closer and closer... they certainly don't seem human, that's for sure.

What it boils down to in the end is that AI is here and working harder than any human could ever as an individual. If humans program AI to operate on parameters of empathy and compassion for humans it may prove to be the best invention humans will ever know. If AI persists in a cortex dominant fashion as it shows just as capable of doing, if not more so, humans will have their limbic systems treated as a slave.

The narrow band AI like ATS ads likely uses isn't too damning. It's the super intuitive AI that needs 5G to turn a dirt road into an interstate of data that concerns me most. Regardless, emotions don't matter to me anymore... whether it be my own or another's... that's largely due to AI manipulation.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

ohla...

Bottom line AI is here using al the tricks in the Mossad handbook.
5G is just infrastructure , it's all about the pulsing not the intensity...

Tempest and 5G...

AKA 'tempest' on your data that's a small app with timerdelay , generating frequencies in the databand. Long ago it was possible to create music with a monitor on the radioband that way.
With 5g it's theoretical possible to target celltypes of people (royal raymond style). AI not only interacts but also attacks people.

Already lost Emotions... Well a very old lady (98) in the bus once told me not to use the internet , because it makes one lose it's kindness (translation from dutch). That was in 98 , I was very young. Now I'm starting to think she was right and maybe internet isn't the right place to be for human's any more.

don't loose your emo...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

beer pleas I'm half German..

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Peace

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join