It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very short version of a really true story...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
a reply to: XXXN3O

PS: do not worry, in what you say here, im not going to blame anyone for saying something. Im not crazy, im just really hurting, more than I ever have

If anyone is wondering what I did, I punched my fiance in the face and got arrested for it whilst scheduled to make a TV appearance in the UK.

That's pretty serious. You may just have to be a monk.

www.youtube.com... in case of error message.

This trailer seems kind of cheesy, I don't remember the movie being that cheesy.
Since your fiancé is still with you, that complicates matters.

Maybe at the least, get a copy of this movie and watch it with her. Ask her what she thinks.

In the least of least, you and she can at least role play. Talk to animals and such.

Well, that's all I can think of really. Good journey to you.

👆 This guy...lol

Love the sense of humor👍🍻

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I hope you're doing better xxx! Kind of concerned here. I hope you are feeling up to posting soon so we know you're ok.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Im alright. Thank you for the concern

Just had a few days away from everything and everyone following said outburst on here. It is so hard to keep the chin up sometimes, this all happened well over a year ago now and most things are back on track. It is the judgement from folks that were not involved that is bothering me a lot, some doors seem permanently closed for now when I feel ready to move on. Im still getting harassed by the same person indirectly through other people too which gets to me sometimes.

Writing this thread has given a small ray of light though, as cringe as it was to write it, had to get something off my chest somewhere. It is nice to know that not everyone judges you on a mistake.

I will probably come back on here in a few days and respond properly to the other posters that have taken the time out to write back.

edit on 14-3-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

It was great to see you today XXX! Try to surround yourself with people who are more compassionate and will accept you for who you are. You made a mistake, we all make them. We are humans and not perfect.

Hope to see you again when you feel up to posting more.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

So having let a wee while pass, court case is being dropped now and other factors are being acknowledged too.

Countering the slander too from the ex-partner/wife, with solicitors, given the new laws just introduced where I am from.

Just a bit of time to go and ill be back on stage having a laugh! Partner, select family and good friends by my side on and off stage.

So glad, I held on with a little hope and did not listen to naysayers or gossips that claimed it was all over... only took just over a year of real hell in life and would not wish it on anyone

Thanks for the replies folks, encouragement and messages. No doubt, will see you around on the boards too!

Been quite a long road but have a comeback show in the works now following this unexpected news. Ready to let life loose with laughter once again, just to enjoy it, free from fear of the past be it my own mistakes or what has happened due to things beyond control...

No more snapping, life is too short

edit on 23-4-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

That is wonderful to hear! Things are certainly looking up for you.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

That is wonderful to hear! Things are certainly looking up for you.

Swings in round-abouts

I think all we can do is just keep on with it no matter how good or bad it gets and learn from it.

Cheers

edit on 25-4-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join