It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Really Wants My Attention

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
For the past 8-9 months I have had this strange phenomenon. Something really wants my attention. There is a presence that’s usually on my right side. I can feel it breath softly on my cheek and sometimes even smell its breath. I’m not afraid of it, I sense it’s tender in nature. When it is here I see little pinkish, goldish, whitish lil tiny orbs. When it touches me it feels like feathers. Sometimes it comes at me so fast I’ve actually ducked.

I know on a another forum, another reader was having the exact same phenomenon. Are any of you? I wonder what the significance of its usually being on my right side is. It seems like it's more impatient and wants me to notice it more. What the heck is it?

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
ive had a similer experience with an entity on my right side.
the best thing to do is laugh it off and change it into something else.
if you`ve ever rehersed and acted out a thought whilst alone,
the act stays with you, your brain may forget it while the kundalini wont

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
That thing transmits telepathic signals to your brain. Your mind is tuning to that signal, that's how you feel that tickling feeling . . that feeling is due to your own brainwave emission, called telepathy.

However, in actual telepathic contact you don't need that strong emission, because much weaker will do the effect. Stressing telepathic emission can make you really tired and may hurt on that side, too!

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
One night I was sound asleep and I had my leg hanging off the bed and out of the blue I felt like someone was running a feather bao up my leg. It woke me up.

Whatever it is. I think it only means good.... at least I hope LOL.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
does it start when you tilt your head to the right?

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
No, it's with me most of the time. It seems to be with me in my office a lot. I'll be working away then feel the cool breath and then sense it near me.

At home when I am sitting on the couch it always comes to my right side too, if I'm in the kitchen it will rush up to me. The past few days it's almost like I can see this little tiny feather that will float infront oof me, sure that I will see it, then floats up and disappears

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
One night I was sound asleep and I had my leg hanging off the bed and out of the blue I felt like someone was running a feather bao up my leg. It woke me up.

Whatever it is. I think it only means good.... at least I hope LOL.

Yeah, it was tickling the hairs on your skin. Probably feels like electrostatic influence when you take off plastic clothing.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
have you tried to play a mind game on someone which has backfired on you or cursed someone or something like that because it sounds like a spirit evoked by you

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I can't really say Maui that I have had that experience but given what you are describing I don't feel that it is of an evil nature. Always practice caution when dealing with the unknown though.
You mentioned that you feel it is being more urgent and trying to get your attention. Have you tried to speak with it? Maybe it is waiting for you to actually acknowlege it's presence and when you do it may tell you somehow what it wants. Just speak at loud when you feel or see it. Just start out saying Hi or something and see what you get back.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Nope Jig,

It seems to be loving. The other gal that has the same thig seems very amused by hers....whatever it is.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Yes DD, I acknowldge it all the time. Sometimes, like last night when I was going to bed I told it to go away and it did. I've asked outloud to it several time what it wanted.

I don't think this has anything to do with it.......but when I took my job where I'm presently at, my boss had lost his son in a car accident the year before.....anyway, my calculator used to start adding numbers by i'ts self, it would move boxes and both me and my secretary saw like a pinkish bluish haze. I put up with it for a bout 3 months then told him to leave and hac my boss tell him to leave too. Then a few months later, this "soft" presence started......very strange LOL

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I doubt that this entity has anything to do with the World Trade Center, nor has it anything to do with your boss.

Anyway, it's good to see that you no longer believe that it's hostile to you, I still wonder how long will your belief last...

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Ver, why would it be hostile? It's never had a hostile feel about it.

I grew up in a haunted house and beleive me, I know what a hostile spirit feels like.

LOL you are scaring me

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Ver, why would it be hostile? It's never had a hostile feel about it.

I grew up in a haunted house and beleive me, I know what a hostile spirit feels like.

LOL you are scaring me

We will find that out tomorrow when you wake up... your decisions are changing every single day. That's the problem.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
what a creepy thing to say. Whats that supposed to mean?

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

what a creepy thing to say. Whats that supposed to mean?

It means that your mind will decide whether it is friendly or hostile. If you treat it with love, it will do the same for you. If you hate it, it will react to you with unfriendly means. But it doesn't mean to hurt you. Just exploring your friendly and hostile thoughts.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
it sounds like your having fun with your ghostly imaginary friend,
if you want rid, maybe you should stop paying the thoughts any attention.
our thoughts dont care about us. why should we care about them

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
A good question: is it gostly imaginary friend, or alien? Quite a difference. Very hard not to think of it if the aliens remind you about their presence. They may want you to think of it all the time.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Yes DD, I acknowldge it all the time. Sometimes, like last night when I was going to bed I told it to go away and it did. I've asked outloud to it several time what it wanted.

Maui - what exactly do you want to get out of this? You said you have spoken to it. I am assuming that it doesn't respond in any way so perhaps it has just attached itself to you for some reason but I think that's is the question.
I wouldn't take anything jigg is saying to heart, I don't think it's a negative entity or whatever either.
I suppose if it were me I would ask again what it's intention was and if I liked having "him" it whatever around I would let it stay but if I didn't want it around I would ask it to leave permanently. Either way come to terms with it and what you want from it.
I do agree with a previous post though. If you are ugly to it, then it may become ugly back to you...so be careful because you don't know what you are dealing with.
HAPPY THOUGHTS/...

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Thanks D-Day,

I was sort of under the impression this was some sort of gaurdian or something benevelonet.. I guess. Like I said earlier, on another forum another gal was having the very same phenominon. She seems to be amused and adore hers. I was curious if this was happening to more people out there, because it seems like a very loving and at times, playful presence.

Somedays I try to ignore because I don't know what it is. I thought perhaps it was a spiritual sign of the times and wanted to see if there were more people out there having a similar experience.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join