It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Page's Testimony: FBI Wanted To Charge Hillary With 'Gross Negligence' in 2016 DOJ Told Them No

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Hillary was deemed "too big to lose". Wait till we learn of the collusion between Bill-Hillary-Barack-Lynch-Jarret.

edit on 3/13/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

With regards to your thread, "FBI lovers' latest text messages: Obama 'wants to know everything'," and its relevance to the current discussion, from your thread:

Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016 about prepping Comey because "potus wants to know everything we're doing." Senate investigators told Fox News this text raises questions about Obama's personal involvement in the Clinton email investigation.

From page 94 of the day one testimony:

Mr. Ratcliffe. I saw that. I saw a series of emails about that.
But my question, the question I had was: He requested all of those
in the June 2616 timeframe. He wrote his memo, what we'vereferred
to as the exoneration memo, on May 2nd of 2616. So'he made the request
to look at the cases to see the cases weeks after he'd already written
a draft ruling out gross negligence.

The above dates are due to optical character recognition issue, because it is obvious that the dates are actually referring to the year 2016 rather than 2616.

Also, going back o the testimony:

Page:..
So the primary look in this investigation was mishandling of classified information, right. And so what we were looking for in particular was some indicia of knowledge that she knew these particular communications shouldn't be traversing the server she set up, that they were, in fact, classified, that there was a sort of purposeful -- or, you know, an intent to mishandle classified information.

As soon as Page stated the above, someone should have produced Hillary's SF312 and quoted the following:

www.archives.gov...

It states:

1. Intending to be legally bound, I hereby accept the obligations contained in this Agreement in consideration of my being granted access to classified information. As used in this Agreement, classified information is marked or unmarked classified information, including oral communications, that is classified under the standards of Executive Order 13526, or under any other Executive order or statute that prohibits the unauthorized disclosure of information in the interest of national security; and unclassified information that meets the standards for classification and is in the process of a classification determination as provided in sections 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4(e) of Executive Order 13526, or under any other Executive order or statute that requires protection for such information in the interest of national security. I understand and accept that by being granted access to classified information, special confidence and trust shall be placed in me by the United States Government.

2. I hereby acknowledge that I have received a security indoctrination concerning the nature and protection of classified information, including the procedures to be followed in ascertaining whether other persons to whom I contemplate disclosing this information have been approved for access to it, and that I understand these procedures.

3. I have been advised that the unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized retention, or negligent handling of classified information by me could cause damage or irreparable injury to the United States or could be used to advantage by a foreign nation. I hereby agree that I will never divulge classified information to anyone unless: (a) I have officially verified that the recipient has been properly authorized by the United States Government to receive it; or (b) I have been given prior written notice of authorization from the United States Government Department or Agency (hereinafter Department or Agency) responsible for the classification of information or last granting me a security clearance that such disclosure is permitted. I understand that if I am uncertain about the classification status of information, I am required to confirm from an authorized official that the information is unclassified before I may disclose it, except to a person as provided in (a) or (b), above. I further understand that I am obligated to comply with laws and regulations that prohibit the unauthorized disclosure of classified information

7. I understand that all classified information to which I have access or may obtain access by signing this Agreement is now and will remain the property of, or under the control of the United States Government unless and until otherwise determined by an authorized official or final ruling of a court of law. I agree that I shall return all classified materials which have, or may come into my possession or for which I am responsible because of such access: (a) upon demand by an authorized representative of the United States Government; (b) upon the conclusion of my employment or other relationship with the Department or Agency that last granted me a security clearance or that provided me access to classified information; or (c) upon the conclusion of my employment or other relationship that requires access to classified information. If I do not return such materials upon request, I understand that this may be a violation of sections 793 and/or 1924, title 18, United States Code, a United States criminal law

The above clearly shows that Hillary was in blatant violation of the law.

[special thanks to RickinVA for the above details]
edit on 13-3-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Obama, actually, was the one who told the FBI/DOJ not to prosecute Hillary.

Chuck Woolery
‏Verified account @chuckwoolery

NO PROSECUTOR WOULD TRY THIS CASE? Lisa Page: Obama DOJ Ordered FBI Not to Prosecute Hillary Clinton http://(link tracking not allowed)/2u4C8AI via @BreitbartNews

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Still waiting for a reply from you, now that you have your "source." Why no comment? Upset that you can't spin this to fit your narrative? Starting to see the light? I doubt it. I'm sure in your mind Hillary is still innocent and that Obama and company have been misrepresented.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Thank you!

I'm still reading the transcript; now that I've started, I've gotta finish it!

It's pretty clear that the DOJ was really running this investigation -- and I use that word ("investigation") very very loosely.

I gotta say everything so far is confirming... or at least not contradicting... my theory that the DOJ's efforts protecting Hillary was really about protecting Obama (et al), who was up to his sleezy neck in all this from the gitgo...

And I still think the tarmac meeting was Lynch's initiative to make Bill an... ahem... offer he couldn't refuse. Some kind of blackmail or threat or otherwise coerce them into doing Team Obama's bidding... It had to be. I don't believe for a minute that anyone -- even Bill Clinton -- could force their way onto a sitting Attorney General's plane. Not with the security she has. Never would have happened. She had all the power and she used it.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm not seeing it yet...

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
My video on how this shows the double standard of the Democrats who demand everyone who is Republican must recuse themselves.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Testimony of top Obama and Clinton officials starts tomorrow. Just announced.

www.judicialwatch.org... aides/

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
You know what is really funny?

The State Department's Employee handbook for new employees states along the lines:

Due to the nature of the business of the state department, most of the communications within the state department are classified.

New employees know this...but the Secretary of State didn't have a clue?

History will eventually show that he bottom line of Hillary's loss will be blamed solely on her choice of an unclassified email server to house classified information...

And all the lies, denials, and changing of the story from I never sent any classified information to I never sent any classified information that was marked, etc.
edit on R502019-03-13T14:50:36-05:00k503Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thank you for the heads up!

Your link was giving me an error, I'll try to post it again:

Judicial Watch Announces Depositions of Senior Obama-era Officials and Former Hillary Clinton Aides

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
My video on how this shows the double standard of the Democrats who demand everyone who is Republican must recuse themselves.

OMG...NOT another video from that Redneck!

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
You know what is really funny?

The State Department's Employee handbook for new employees states along the lines:

Due to the nature of the business of the state department, most of the communications within the state department are classified.

New employees know this...but the Secretary of State didn't have a clue?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

The irony runs extremely deep in that video!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

For what it's worth, I'm trying to keep other current events of this time in mind:

June 2016 -- Brexit
June 12 -- Pulse Nightclub
June 14 -- Lynch/Clinton Tarmac Meeting

July 1 -- Loretta Lynch announces she will "accept" the FBI's recommendations
July 2 -- Hillary Clinton interviewed (Cheryl Mills, given immunity, in attendance)
July 5 -- FBI announces "no charges" against Hillary
July 10 -- Seth Rich murdered
July 18-21 -- Republican Convention
July 22 -- Hillary announces Kaine as running mate
July 24 -- DNC Email Leaks (Wikileaks) --->> Debbie Wasserman Schultz forced to resign (by Obama) as DNC Chair
July 25-28 -- Democratic Convention

Not all events may be related... or maybe they are... I don't know. But much happening all at once, and thought I'd share...

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
looking a bit more at the testimony, it seems to me that Peter Strzok was both the originator and approver of the counter intelligence investigation according to Lisa Page:

And I'm looking at a text that you sent to Special Agent Strzok:
Trump's not ever going to become President, right? Right?

And then the agent who originated this counterintelligence
investigation who is a point of contact, who drafted theinitiating
document responding: No, no, he's not. We'll stop it.

Ms. P_age_. Right. Well, so, that's a different sort of context,
which I'm happy to explain. The one thing I'll note, I just think it
might maybe alleviate some concern, the reason that Pete opened it is
that it was a Sunday. So the reason he's both the originator and like
the approver is because it was a Sunday, and so there's nobody around.

Page 45 of the day one testimony.

This was after the "We'll stop him," text referring to the possibility of a Trump presidency. So, Strzok is the person who opened and approved the opening of the counterintelligence investigation.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Grambler

OMG...NOT another video from that Redneck!

I know I know

It was a nice break from him for a while

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Grrrrr at myself -- I forgot to include the Steele dossier events. I have bolded the new info:

June 2016 -- Brexit -- Fusion hires Steele (dossier)
June 12 -- Pulse Nightclub
June 14 -- Lynch/Clinton Tarmac Meeting
June 15 -- Gawker publishes leaked opposition research report on Trump

July 2016 -- Steele shares report with FBI (in Rome)

July 1 -- Loretta Lynch announces she will "accept" the FBI's recommendations
July 2 -- Hillary Clinton interviewed (Cheryl Mills, given immunity, in attendance)
July 5 -- FBI announces "no charges" against Hillary
July 7 -- "Ohr and Steele speak briefly on the phone. The subject isn’t known." (Source)
July 10 -- Seth Rich murdered
July 18-21 -- Republican Convention
July 22 -- Hillary announces Kaine as running mate
July 22 -- DNC Email Leaks (Wikileaks) --->> Debbie Wasserman Schultz forced to resign (by Obama) as DNC Chair
July 25-28 -- Democratic Convention
July 30 -- Steele meets with Bruce and Nellie Ohr
July 31 -- The FBI launches a counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign

Sooooo much going on in those couple of months!

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

ignorance is absolutely an excuse of the law, but only if you're a Clinton, apparently.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l

ignorance is absolutely an excuse of the law, but only if you're a Clinton, apparently.

Thanks for your contribution. You really nailed everyone with that solid meme. Let's wrap it up, guys...

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l

Any thoughts on Obama’s doj telling the fbi not to charge Hillary?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Nice breakdown and explanation.
Seems there are questions to be answered by lynch and barak.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join