It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Page's Testimony: FBI Wanted To Charge Hillary With 'Gross Negligence' in 2016 DOJ Told Them No

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Newly released testimony transcripts, which were released today, "from Page’s private testimony in front of a joint task force of the House Judiciary and Oversight committees in July 2018 sheds new light on the internal discussions about an investigation into Clinton's emails." Hmmm....seems that Loretta Lynch and Bubba Clinton may have said more than just, "Hello, WSUP?" on the airport tarmac in metro Phoenix, on July 27, 2016. Is this proof that Obama ordered the DOJ to protect Hillary?

Newly released transcripts from Page’s private testimony in front of a joint task force of the House Judiciary and Oversight committees in July 2018 sheds new light on the internal discussions about an investigation into Clinton's emails.

Page said Comey and the FBI spoke with DOJ about a gross negligence charge for Clinton multiple times, but that the DOJ consistently pushed back on it. “We had multiple conversations with the Justice Department about bringing a gross negligence charge. And that’s, as I said, the advice that we got from the Department was that they did not think — that it was constitutionally vague and not sustainable," she said.

Ratcliffe asked if the decision not to charge Clinton with gross negligence was a direct order from the DOJ. "When you say advice you got from the Department, you’re making it sound like it was the Department that told you: ‘You’re not going to charge gross negligence because we’re the prosecutors and we’re telling you we’re not going to,’” he said. Page responded: “That’s correct.”

edit on 3/12/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Just confirming what everyone already knew.

Obama's administration will be remembered as the most corrupt in American history.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Bill and Loretta met on that tarmac coincidentally, they happened to be in the same place at the same time, and only talked about golf and grandkids.

Yeah, that's what happened, allegedly of course.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

No surprise here. They also used the Gross Negligence and the following statute to seize Wiener's laptop:

(e) Whoever having unauthorized possession of, access to, or control over any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it; or

18 U.S. Code § 793. Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

The above would have been applicable to charge her (and anyone else involved) for the use of an unapproved server upon which to house classified information.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Obama's administration will be remembered as the most corrupt in American history.

Can we lock that guy up, too?

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

And we're not even getting to the juicy parts yet!

Someone's going to make a bundle on the miniseries...

Equal justice for all!!!

To the OP... of course all Loretta and Bill spoke about was golf (which she doesn't play) and grandchildren (which she doesn't have.)

All above-board!!!!

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

The above would have been applicable to charge her (and anyone else involved) for the use of an unapproved server upon which to house classified information.

What always bothered me was when Comey said she didn't KNOWINGLY violate the statute.

The word knowingly is not in the statute.

He rewrote the law for her.

edit on 12-3-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

ignorance is absolutely an excuse of the law, but only if you're a Clinton, apparently.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I have NO sympathy for her, I didn't vote for her. Look ok, I'm left handed and then I was poor so I swing a little left of center but my aim is still more impeccable than most of y'all non golf players, always trying to land the ball in the rough smh. She made me like Donald Trump. She did! She really did that to me.

Anyways, I saw her fall out into a seizure lack of oxygen to the brain thing of sorts and get placed into a vehicle by gentleman thugs in suits. She seemed kinda cooky and on anti depressants and/or anxiety medication.

Now, I still don't feel that she should go to prison anymore than I think President Trump should in an alternative reality roleplaying game where the Mueller report comes out with dirt and an impeachment. In that world, you can accidentally or ignorantly break the law without intention. Seriously, I know figures get demonized so it'd be hard to put yourselves in their shoes but that's a fast paced crazy life for an older person fed with a silver spoon especially. You hire people to act as extensions of your arms, mouth, and mind all under strict oversight.
edit on 3/12/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
So Lynch was lying when she went on national television and said she would follow the FBI's recommendation?

Say it ain't so.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Yeah, I always thought it was a bit odd as well that Comey implied that she didn't mean to be grossly negligent. I mean the gross negligent statute is specifically for the purpose of unintentionally mishandling classified information.

None of which is neither here nor there as I don't feel that she will ever be made face the consequences of those actions.
edit on 12-3-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: Text to speech garbled my post

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

What always bothered me was when Comey said she didn't KNOWINGLY violate the statute.

I have a problem with that statement as well.
How can a Secretary of State not know the regulations ?
Hell , I know the regulations and I am not a member of the US Federal Government at all.
Comey LIED yet again.
That is one sick person that needs a nice long stint in Federal Prison to think about his life.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Yeah, I always thought it was a bit odd as well that Comey implied that she didn't mean to be grossly negligent. I mean the gross negligent statute is specifically for the purpose of unintentionally mishandling classified information.

None of which is neither here nor there as I don't feel that she will ever be made face the consequences of those actions.

I can get really drunk one night and post 5 simple sentences on ATS.

Those sentences will generate a call, some people will come by and I will spend the rest of my natural life in Fort Leavenworth.

Because I have signed a Sensitive Compartmentalized Information Nondisclosure Agreement.

Here Is Hillary's signed SCINDA

What makes her different from other folks, I wonder?

edit on 12-3-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Comey made the famous "Statement" on July 5, 2016 a couple of weeks before the Democrat Convention.

Hillary already had the Nomination in the bag.

Everything was "Timed" in sequence from Day1.

All will eventually come out in a clean cut manuscript 😎

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

The dirt she has on a number of people and countries I would imagine. The kind of dirt wars get started over, both civil and international.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Yes, let's wear a wire to get Trump and try to get him removed from office by any means necessary......but Hillary, noooooooooooo, we dont have near enough evidence.

what a sham the "justice" department is

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Her uncanny ability to make people shoot themselves multiple times in the head, fall off of cliffs, and be the only fatality when their plane crashes?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

The dirt she has on a number of people and countries I would imagine. The kind of dirt wars get started over, both civil and international.

Exactly.

However, we once fought a war over the belief that All Men Are Created Equal and that everyone had to follow the same rules.

A lot of the colonists at the time were just continuing the fight, to be honest. After all, their grandfathers were part of England's Glorious Revolution.

You know, for a single set of laws that applied equally between peasants and Parliament.

So here we are again... with an upper ruling class that the laws do not seem to apply to and the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Her uncanny ability to make people shoot themselves multiple times in the head, fall off of cliffs, and be the only fatality when their plane crashes?

I think my favorite? Friends of the Clintons one was the poor guy who cut his head off while shaving.

The coroner ruled it a natural death.

I guess because if your head gets cut off, naturally you would die?

Plenty of shady stuff there we will never know.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

...the poor guy who cut his head off while shaving.

Yeah I hate when that happens.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join