It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Released Senate Testimony of exFBI Lawyer Lisa Page

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The classified closed door testimony of exFBI lawyer Lisa Page (of the Strzok & Page comdey show) has been published.

Lots of verifications about the "setup" to nail Trump.

She said they never did have much on Trump.

She also said Andrew McCabe (fired by FBI) told her the "alleged" wiring of Trump by Rod Rosenstein was real !!

A few hundred pages to dig through............

😎

DOUG COLLINS RELEASES EX-FBI LAWYER LISA PAGE’S INTERVIEW TRANSCRIPTS

Georgia Rep. Doug Collins released 370 pages of transcripts Tuesday of congressional testimony given by Lisa Page in 2018.

Page is the former FBI attorney who exchanged anti-Trump text messages with former FBI counterintelligence official Peter Strzok.

Page left the FBI on May 4, 2018 amid a brewing scandal over her text messages with Strzok, the former deputy chief of the FBI’s counterintelligence division. Page and Strzok were part of a small group at the FBI that worked on “Crossfire Hurricane,” the code name for the bureau’s counterintelligence probe of the Trump campaign.

Day 1 Transcripts

Day 2 Transcripts

"Democrats getting more Nervous by the Day"

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She admits that the "insurance policy" was the Russia Investigation. That alone should be breaking news but the bias media is ignoring all this evidence of an attempted coup.

At least it's finally getting exposed. Whether there will be any justice remains to be seen.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Very nice catch! You know Trump is all over this, probably has Barr with him too.

Star + Flag 😁

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I will be suprised ( and Happy) if anything comes of this information.

Seems lately the left can do anything and the right just have to deal with it.

well, like the line from the movie says...

"I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it any more"!!

I also am willing to make citizens arrest if needed

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

She admits that the "insurance policy" was the Russia Investigation. That alone should be breaking news but the bias media is ignoring all this evidence of an attempted coup.

At least it's finally getting exposed. Whether there will be any justice remains to be seen.

Nunez today said that the public knows about 2/3 of what happened and he and others are finishing a recommendation to prosecute for the DOJ.

Interesting spring we are going to have...

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Where is Team Deflection to make any comments on this?
#ing clowns.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Where is Team Deflection to make any comments on this?
#ing clowns.

Vaiting fer instructionz 😎

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Game on
Time for declass

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
FBI Attorney Lisa Page blamed Obama's Attorney General LORETTA LYNCH for ordering that Hillary not be arrested for any reason.

In closed-session testimony 3 months ago, Loretta Lynch told Congress that should couldn't remember much of 2016.

Lynch suffers massive AMNESIA: saraacarter.com...

When Cohen farts during testimony, the media is all over it!

When Obama's former Attorney General totally flubs her Congressional Testimony...not a word about it from the traitorous Mainstream Media.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
FBI Attorney Lisa Page blamed Obama's Attorney General LORETTA LYNCH for ordering that Hillary not be arrested for any reason.

In closed-session testimony 3 months ago, Loretta Lynch told Congress that should couldn't remember much of 2016.

Lynch suffers massive AMNESIA: saraacarter.com...

When Cohen farts during testimony, the media is all over it!

When Obama's former Attorney General totally flubs her Congressional Testimony...not a word about it from the traitorous Mainstream Media.

But are they not digging into Trump and all of his family and business associates and friends going back to 1976?

What if one of them said that they couldn't remember 2016? I bet Rachel Maddow would maybe......let me think....... report it.

That is just my sillyol way of thinking anyhow

Lol

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

You just made me think of that...

What happened to sillyolRHeeeee?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

You just made me think of that...

What happened to sillyolRHeeeee?

Disappeared once I started asking her to explain her lies in her recent posts is all....
Lol

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Many Trump family/friends/business associates are ignoring the requests from Nadler. One was interviewed yesterday on FoxNews. This would be his 4th time answering the same questions. (Mueller, House, Senate in 2018) There were only 5 questions. His attorney responded by telling Nadler to check their files from the last time he responded. Nothing has changed.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's over. Nothing here. It was for the midterms in 2018. To keep the illusion alive about Trump. Now he is a racist again and hates gays.

Russia is so 2017...when he wins in 2020 I am really hoping that the EO's to better the country fly.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Wow that was sure a lot of reading. To paraphrase or sum it up cover up. Lynching law? Hmm

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

Seems lately the left can do anything and the right just have to deal with it.

I brought this up in a post a couple days ago. The right seems to lack the ferocity and tenacity to counter some of the accusations coming from the left. I hope they prove me wrong but at times it seems they really don't care, when they should be fighting back tooth and nail. IDK why???

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Because when the right fights back they are labelled Nazi racist or bigot

new topics

top topics

join