It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman Al Green says IMPEACH !!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Because Trump hurt your feelings? really?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Man, he used all the keywords and really blew his load in that little clip. Again, another case of I'm the most important person in the room and you will all bend and bow to whatever I want. What is it with these people?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Sure Al, but first we need to know all about that whole sexual assault with a staffer and your possible use of the naughty Congressmen’s fund...

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And he was such a good singer...

Too Slow, sorry Bone75...

edit on 12-3-2019 by NightFlight because: too slow no show must grow to flow don't know...

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Perhaps Al can impeach President Trump in his second term. Because if the Democrats don’t come up with a platform with more than raise taxes and cow farts are bad, Trump is going to win next time too. You heard it here first.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I'm embarrassed for him.

I don't know if he's legally mentally handicapped though, so I shouldn't be too harsh about his mental deficiencies.

I'm far more embarrassed for the dumbasses in Southwestern Houston, Texas who chose this dotard to represent them in DC. He is a representative of them, garbage in, garbage out. If the voter base is that pathetically stupid and inept, then of course those they select to represent them... to be an extension of the voters in Congress, will be of equally low IQ, air headed, and mentally dull. We need to change tracks in this country. Those in Congress don't care how ignorant they, themselves are... their paychecks, health care, and living are guaranteed for life once they've made it to DC. The, for lack of a better term, morons who vote for these imbeciles en masse are the ones that we should name and shame. Make stupid voting hurt a little bit, public mockery for any who vote for someone who truly has no functioning brain within their heads.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Here's a goddamned shock of the day... Rep Green's home district encompasses one of the worst neighborhoods in the USA, Sunnyside, Houston.
www.chron.com...

The sixth-most dangerous neighborhood in America is Sunnyside, a historically black community located off Texas 288 south of downtown Houston.

The other neighborhood from hell mentioned in that article is represented by Sheila Jackson-Lee... another rep chosen by dumbasses to be their stead in DC. How surprising!

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: joemoe
Modern Liberalism is a mental illness. It pains me to say this because I used to consider myself a Liberal.

You have it twisted.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a Liberal. These people are NOT Liberals.

They are Progressive scum.

They have about as much in common with Libetals as Conservatives do with Neo Nazis.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Just my thinking the ones that speak the loudest have the most to hide apparently a lot of people left speak the loudest

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
Orange Man VS Green Man

That's funny!

But seriously, does the House work like the Senate, regarding voting?

If McConnel says he's not bringing a bill to the floor for a vote, it's dead.

If Moe Green wants to bring an impeachment bill to the HOUSE floor for a vote, is Nancy Pelosi's approval needed?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Dont believe pelosi. She will call for it eventually.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The headline reads "Green To Pelosi: We’re Voting On Impeachment Over Trump’s “Bigotry,”

Maybe I'm too out of touch but can someone say what exactly what has trump done to deserve impeachment for bigotry? I'm serious. Anyone?

edit on 3-13-2019 by LogicalGraphitti because: spelling

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Just like all the others in the Dim Party, he has nothing else better to do.

Oh...look a butterfly.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I'd rather have Trump than Pence. At least Trump is a social lliberal.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join