It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healthcare premiums and co pays cost too much

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I'm 66 I have insurance but I take no medications,after breaking,neck,back shoulders,ankle,you can end up spending 200 dollars to have them try to get you to use a drug,with more side effects then the cure,so I avoid at all costs,I stay in shape,don't drink liquor,some are bored and it's their social life,like anything"use in moderation"

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: dfnj2015

I'm 66 I have insurance but I take no medications,after breaking,neck,back shoulders,ankle,you can end up spending 200 dollars to have them try to get you to use a drug,with more side effects then the cure,so I avoid at all costs,I stay in shape,don't drink liquor,some are bored and it's their social life,like anything"use in moderation"

I guess for the people who are not as lucky as you then just tough luck for them. Life is tough. Let grandma die. Got it.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BakedBlueDevil2
Vote Democratic if you want cheap healthcare

I say we have a referendum vote and ban health insurance as racketeering. And yes. I know "healthcare" would still be insanely expensive without health insurance. That's the idea. People wouldn't put up with that for long. Let's see them shrug off a half a million dollars for a hospital bill with no parasitic insurance industry. I have a feeling prices would go down if people had to pay all their own bills and health insurance was illegal. Either that or all the parasitic "healthcare" people would leave the country and make room for someone who actually cares.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join