It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel - new show from TTSA??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I have seen a lot of ufo shows/documentaries over many decades. I just watched the first installment of this new show which focused on the Nimitz tic tac ufo encounter from 2004. This is without a doubt in my mind the best ufo documentary I have ever seen. This included actual footage and interviews with the pilots who saw this/these ufo's back in 2004. I cannot recommend this program any more highly. Seriously there are things going on in our atmosphere that we cannot explain. Denial is no longer an option in my opinion.
To see the show here you must sign in to your provider, just for a heads up:

"Unidentifed" show, episode 1, the Navy tic tac ufo encounters from USS Nimitz-2004.
edit on 02pm30pm5091 by data5091 because: insertion

edit on 02pm30pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Did they interview Chris Mellon? Did he show his video of the "unexplainable UFO" that turned out to be an escaped birthday party balloon?
www.metabunk.org...

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Mr. Oberg, any thoughts about the Nimitz and other sighting videos?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
I'll watch, but won't be expecting anything earth shattering, I doubt (but hope) they'll use this platform for new info/video releases.

I have been watching Project Blue Book on History. VERY loosely based on real incidents, but I will admit it's entertaining. Mimi's blonde friend, who's really a spy) is hot

Her name is Ksenia Solo. You can also watch her in Lost Girl. Different look for her in Lost Girl but shes great in it, very funny. You can watch it on Netflix.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
2nd episode was riveting. I need to watch it again as there was so much info and much of it new, hard to recall it all. Going to watch it again, but sounds like the tic-tac incident was bigger than originally thought as it lasted for days and more than one tic tac object was seen. Lots more!! Highly recommend the 2nd episode.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
3rd episode was just as good as the previous 2. Lots of interviews with military and former military from the US and Mexico, and they focused on a hot spot called Guadalupe Island. Lots of very bright spheres seen, and lots of lights from underwater as well. Some moving very erratically, and in one instance estimated to have passed a pilot going about 12,000 mph. An interesting interview with a DOD employee towards the end of the program, who said the government doesn't know how to handle this issue, obviously. Looking forward to #4 episode next week!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join