It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel - new show from TTSA??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Pineapple and ham pizza is fantastic on New York style.

I can understand why people from Chicago get grossed out, they have no basis for what pizza is.

Sorry, but the off topic banter is more interesting than anything Delonge is doing.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

You know what would be really good?

Alien pizza.

With inter-dimensional gluborb rinepapple.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Tom DeLonge, co-founder and President of To The Stars Academy ... TADAAA...

I Guess when a hillbilly from confusion hill talks about UFO's it doesn't count.
IT's media Jim... Tom DeLonge didn't answer my tweets so well I don't trust him , well that and the CIA involvement in the whole To The Stars Academy.... (Stinks like Deepstate)

Conclusion : Ufo community is controlled , media craps out fake disclosure.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This will be glorious and the most watched show ever in the history of the History Channel.

I know because I wrote the script for it..

Zondo goes 'Ice Road Trucking' around and looking for UAP parts in Alaska. He'll fall into the ice but come up with a strange piece of 'metamaterial'. Losing a whole truck but gaining a UAP part. Then he'll be back to EarTech to buddy up with 'Hal the Hoff' in a warm embrace, but not with 'Big Derek Avis' his chum.

Filing cabinets will be opened and things will be squirrelled away. That is until the American Pickers turn up to offer $500 for what looks like an old Billy Meier prop. The Hoff tells them no way and then places the stuff in a much more secure location where the part is locked away.

Big Derek then forgets to pay the bill and the Storage Wars guys are called in. Zondo is sent to bid against them and ends up paying $50k for a hunk of metal that he found whilst nearly drowning earlier in the series. Finally Giorgio ' de Herr Groath' watches the Hoff test it and tells us all it could have fallen off the Roswell spaceship before it crashed.

Zondo heads for Vegas and talks to his Pawn Star brother ChumLee about selling the part. Rick Harrison isn't convinced by the spiel or the paperwork as it looks like Jesse Marcel's signature has been forged on the paperwork (Big Derek's work). So no deal.

Finally Zondo takes it around to RIck Dale's American Restoration shop in the hope that he can restore the part into it's original condition. At the end of the final episode Tom, Zondo, the Hoff and Big Derek all turn up for the unveiling..........Where the boys are shown a fully restored 1984 Cadillac.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

When is this show scheduled to be on? I looked around and see no dates. Since its TTSA then maybe it will be in this century?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Seems the spaceship has some money cutbacks to leave earth before they decide to take over, are they in a hurry?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Good grief, Elizondo may be ChumLee in disguise... It is To the Pawn Stars Academy...

And I was completely fooled...

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

When is this show scheduled to be on? I looked around and see no dates. Since its TTSA then maybe it will be in this century?

You need to watch out for announcements about announcements about forthcoming announcements about its scheduling.

edit on 13-3-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

You need to watch out for announcements about announcements about forthcoming announcements about its scheduling.

LOL

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Have to say, if Tom DeLonge had any sort of hard evidence of UFO’s and/or cover ups, we’d have heard about it from him by now.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

Thanks for the announcement!

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

According to this the show Premieres Friday, May 31.
www.thefutoncritic.com...

Hope it's as good as Ancient Aliens although Zondo is no Giorgio.

But Zondo does deliver with more gravitas

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I somehow missed this thread but definitely going to check this program out!

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I saw mention earlier today of a new UFO show kind of like Bill Birne's old show UFO Hunters on Twitter I believe. Can't recall the name, I was heading out to go to work, but pretty sure it was on Twitter. I think it debuts in the next month.

Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? I went through twitter and can't find the mention, it was on a cable network

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
It is a balance of the subject we love , and money.
History channel is on a roll with lost treasures, ancient discoveries and E.T. related content. It brings in huge bucks, but that is exactly what some of these subjects need to do research... someone has to pay for it. (hint:: our weary minds watching as much commercial content as the subject matter.)
edit on 24-5-2019 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Gee whiz one more week fellas and gals and we will get the truth!
Don’t hold your breath. Expect a slick production but little new information.

On the positive side of the spectrum, TTSA may be able to salvage some useful input by at least bringing attention to this issue. Granted, they have major problems as a legitimate ufo organization, as they all do—that being mainly that the US government is always all over any ufo organization. None have been free from the US government control or monitoring, and all have fallen by the wayside, like rotten fruit.

Never forget we're dealing with two major powers: the US(GOV) IC community and whatever is actually behind the ufo phenomenon. The latter seems to be really in control.

Notwithstanding the above, the reality is that nothing is all bad and TTSA will have a measurable degree of positive impact on ufology. Maybe not a major impact but who has as of yet had any real “disclosure” on ufology, since, actually, we know no more than we did in 1947 when the current ufo era virtually began with the sightings by Kenneth Arnold. Maybe TTSA will just be a vehicle for the millennials who are interested in ufology; that in itself has merit. But as for claiming “disclosure”... that borders on fraud.
Finally, also, TTSA carries an agenda of (aliens are evil) behind it, for whatever that’s worth. That may be worth the effort in terms of stirring up interest.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

As long as TTSA cannot produce irrefutible proof I agree with your good assessment. They bring attention to the subject, which is great. But for people reading sites like ATS this is obviously not nearly enough to be impressed.

Here is a review of the 1st episode (with spoilders!). It seems somebody got to see it ahead of time. As you have predicted, it is a well made show, but almost no new info, at least in the 1st episode.

And the History Channel has composed a nice overview.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

The first show naturally will go over the recent events, that’s expected. No problem with that.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
I saw mention earlier today of a new UFO show kind of like Bill Birne's old show UFO Hunters on Twitter I believe. Can't recall the name, I was heading out to go to work, but pretty sure it was on Twitter. I think it debuts in the next month.

Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? I went through twitter and can't find the mention, it was on a cable network

I found the show, and it was in a thread here:

www.ufonut.com...

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

If it wasn't for pineapple on pizza I would not eat pineapple, being serious.

TDL affair has been going on for ages, much like Q
We been waiting for ages for the wow moment.

If they teamed up we would be waiting Inna long Q

We are so suggestible

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join