It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant Quarantines Are Exploding - Seeking Americas Free Superior Medical Care.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
March 12, 2019

The number of sick and diseased migrants entering our country along the southern border is reaching epidemic proportion!

Over 2,000 are now under quarantine and receiving medical care (on our dime).

The record influx of third-world migrants, aided and abetted by Democratic Party and Chamber of Koch-owned Republicans in the legislature, is bringing disease into the United States, and ICE made the decision yesterday to quarantine over 2000 migrants as a result.

“As of March 7, 2019, there was a total of 2,287 detainees cohorted for exposure to a detainee with a contagious condition,” ICE spokesperson Brendan Raedy said in a statement.

Raedy says that third-world migrants are bringing a whole host of diseases across the border including mumps, chickenpox and influenza. They discovered this after conducting a public health investigation at 51 ICE detention facilities.

As Democrats continuously push to cap migrant detention space, the crowded areas where ICE must contain migrants are leading to the spread of more disease.

Dr. David Persse, who works with the public health authority of Houston, believes that this disaster was not difficult to see coming.
More at: bigleaguepolitics.com...

This really is a crises that could spread disease throughout America. Some of the diseases would be unrecognizable to physicians, especially in rural areas.

Since the United States of America is obligated to treat immigrants who arrive here with illnesses and diseases, word is spreading quickly.

Congress needs to cancel their extra long Spring Break this year and Fix this mess, before mysterious illnesses start appearing in American children and adults!

-CareWeMust

edit on 3/12/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
If we don't get this under control soon, we might start seeing US citizens stealing mexican IDs to get free healthcare.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I wonder if maybe we should consider building a wall?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
If we don't get this under control soon, we might start seeing US citizens stealing mexican IDs to get free healthcare.

Good idea, just sneak into Mexico, turn around and get captured by border patrol and seek asylum with no paperwork identifying who you are. Then get treated and once better ask to be dumped back into Mexico where your passport is in a local safety deposit box. Rinse and repeat as needed.

edit on 12-3-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

Good idea, but the Democrats have already built a good amount, so lets just add to it.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why do think the "vaccine propaganda" has been in high gear on the nooz?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I think they receive a better benefit package than McDonald's workers. And TAX FREE too!

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

600 miles is completed already. (Begun in 2007) Only 700 more miles to go!

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Why do think the "vaccine propaganda" has been in high gear on the nooz?

I've been hearing some discussions about that on talk/news shows. Apparently a lot of vaccines cause more sickness than they prevent?

I've always declined the flu shot, and haven't had the flu since 2004. My wife just finished a short bout with the Flu, even though she got her annual shot this past September.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
That makes no sense. I do not find that our health care givin is superior to many others. Sure we have the knowledge and the technology but most are not getting any of that great care that we had in the past.

We have forgot more than we know.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thats a big door!

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thats a big door!

If the requested $8.6 Billion in provided in the 2020 budget, that funding will be enough to have the door closed, according to the President. (Enough $$$ is now allocated to complete 350 to 400 miles)

(post by BakedBlueDevil2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

If you want a population to run to accept vaccines given by government so that they won't fight vaccines, you need to scare them.

That way, next year or the year after, when government does have something nasty, everyone will line up nice and quiet and won't cause a fuss.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Who would’ve thought?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I was about to say it'd be nice if I had some of that free healthcare. I was recently contemplating going to a clinic due to a possible eye infection... They wanted around $300 JUST to talk to a doctor - IF I paid up front when I came in, otherwise it'd be more. That's not including anything the doctor would actually do or prescribe...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Little girls are being made pregnant.

Source: twitter.com...

Medically speaking, can someone this young dilate enough for the baby to exit?

join