It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRA claim responsibility for Glasgow University Letter Bomb

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Aye lads, I got an idea.

Let's send a letter bomb to Glasgow n call ourselves the new NRA. We rightfully inherit it, we're the only blokes around that even ever embodied what the forefathers did.

(more poor accents for ye)

Look mate, I don't care about some Mick IRA wanna be boys sending post. What I want is shrimp on the barbie and chaze froys. Playse n thaynks.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Well, that's about 30 miles away from Belfast.

If it does all manage to kick off again, i imagine you will be at least somewhat out the immediate vicinity.

That's something nobody really wishes to see take place all the same, other than idiots.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I'vespoken to Irish people who believe in a unified Ireland. IrA set off that car bomb recently as well. Apparently they have a stronghold that the British Intelligencr is having a problem with.

Honestly the protestants need move to Scotland or England gtfo out of Ireland that's my position

Not supporting terrorism though that's bad news

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Honestly the protestants need move to Scotland or England gtfo out of Ireland that's my position

Seriously?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

yeah I mean, why the hell are they in Ireland if they don't want to be a part of Ireland?

en.wikipedia.org...

Many Ulster Protestants are descendants of settlers who arrived in the early 17th century Ulster Plantation. This was the colonisation of the Gaelic, Catholic province of Ulster by English-speaking Protestants from Great Britain, mostly from the Scottish Lowlands and Northern England.[9] Many more Scottish Protestant migrants arrived in Ulster in the late 17th century. Those who came from Scotland were mostly Presbyterians, while those from England were mostly Anglicans. Since then, sectarian and political divisions between Ulster Protestants and Catholics have played a major role in the history of Ulster, and of Ireland as a whole.

what that's like moving into someone else's country and creating a separatist movement. like if Mexican's actually cared about La Raza and create a separatist movement in California and succeed from the union

yeah that would piss us off

oh btw my family on both sides are Ulster Irish, the old school Ulster before the Scots-Irish moved in and were VERY proud of it

I fully support a unified Ireland, but do not support terrorism or violence.
edit on 13-3-2019 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   

yeah I mean, why the hell are they in Ireland i

Because they are descendants of folk who have been living there since the 17th century?

I fully support a unified Ireland, but do not support terrorism or violence.

That's a relief.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

what that's like moving into someone else's country and creating a separatist movement.

Do you mean like what happened in North America?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

because a bunch of people showed up in the middle of Ireland and formed a separatist movement, yeah I would imagine most Irish people (that might care which I'm sure a lot don't) wouldn't mind having their entire country back

I'm not sure if you know Irish history very well but we've been fighting off Viking, Norman, Anglo-Saxon and hell even Roman invasions for thousands of years, the British even did everything they could to suppress and kill off Gaelic culture

en.wikipedia.org...

Gaelic Ireland (Irish: Éire Ghaelach) was the Gaelic political and social order, and associated culture, that existed in Ireland from the prehistoric era until the early 17th century. Before the Norman invasion of 1169

www.irishtimes.com...

This book centres on the intriguing and historically significant conflict that marked the end of the 16th century and saw the defeat of the bellicose Gaelic Irish lordships of Ulster by the forces of England’s queen Elizabeth. The Nine Years War was a tumultuous and defining period in Irish history as it marked the end of the traditional Gaelic political order,

With the collapse of the Gaelic noble classes, who had dominated Irish political life, culture and economic and social circles for generations, English authority was able to finally permeate through Irish society unchecked, thereby setting in motion the creation of a colonial order that would shape Irish history and in particular Ulster for the next 400 years.

it's been a hell of battle getting an independent Ireland for the actual Gaelic Irish people and it only makes sense that a bunch of people would be pretty pissed off about the existence of Ulster in it's current state

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

what that's like moving into someone else's country and creating a separatist movement.

nice try, not my problem

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

originally posted by: alldaylong

nice try, not my problem

Same thing though.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

couldn't care less not the topic of the thread

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Again i repeat. It's the same thing.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

What about Cornish separatists?

Cornish Nationalism - wiki

Should they push off too?

Where should all these Irish Protestants go to?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I just dont see why the should stay in Ireland if they want to be part of the British crown?

Who descend from Scandanavian Vikings btw and not Celtic origin

edit on 13-3-2019 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Aye and neither is christian sectarianism !
its about terror conspiracy!

as for conspiracy !

Quoting soloprotocol from the Brexit, TOday is the vote thread

But we know from the past how Westminster and in particular MI6 and other security forces behave. If they were prepared to shoot up a primary school in Beleeks NI then we know they have no limits as to what they would do with Scotland. British intelligence plotted a massacre at Catholic school, Glenanne Gang man tells film

British intelligence plotted a massacre

today is the dunblane anniversary

It maybe a reach but given the conspiracy with the plot above

dunblane massacre 1996
Scottish Devolution ref 1997

dunblane massacre Info ban

is it therefore conceivable that the UK government would false flag the "new ira" givent he shifting political climate in the UK due to brexit ,

march 29th brexit
march 29th scotlands indy ref 2 , mandate march in glasgow

Ok granted the government may not be the architects of these conspiracies , but maybe they are aware of the people who are involved and just allow it to happen as it serves their agenda
removal of rights of citizens , and consolidation of power and wealth

Wouldnt removing the right to bear arms for any person in the UK stop any armed revolutions from happening

edit on 13-3-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

mate you are talking about history and political history

reformation was 460 years ago , people need to let it go !

vikings raiding was longer than that

who cares if they are brits living in ireland , just bigots that give a #!

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I'm just trying to touch some of the history I'm not that heavily invest into it

But I get it. I'm just more interested in Ulster becoming a part of Ireland due to my heritage

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Honestly the protestants need move to Scotland or England gtfo out of Ireland

Why the hell should they?

Should all the Muslims move to Pakistan?
Or all the Hindu's move to India?

....that's my position

Which is ill informed and bigoted....and irrelevant!

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

well I'm sure Theresa May said today that a hard brexit strengthens a Union in Ireland and Northern Ireland and an independent Scotland !

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

.... we've been fighting off....

You've been fighting off absolutely nothing.

Are you American or Irish?
Have you ever been to Ireland?
Have you ever even spoke to a real Irish person from either North or South?

...I just dont see why the should stay in Ireland if they want to be part of the British crown?

Because they live in Northern Ireland which is part of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and as long as the majority of people who live in NI wish to remain in the UK they will do so.

Did you know that prior to this Brexit farce support for the UK was growing in Ulster, especially in traditionally Nationalist communities.
The people were beginning to feel the benefits of the peace process and were enjoying life in comparative peace.

The thing that pisses people off in Northern Ireland more than anything else is so called Irish-Americans, Irish-Australians who've never been anywhere near Ireland and are as removed from the island as anyone can be sticking their nose in and talking utter #e about what Ireland really needs or wants.
Trust me, to real Irish people those sort of people are an annoying joke and their views considered completely irrelevant.

Ireland has moved on....we can not let a very small number of extremists, bureaucrats and ill informed outsiders turn the clock back to The Troubles.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join