It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK seriously, what is wrong with Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: CharlesT

LOL. FAUX News lost their mind and were outraged when Obama wore a tan suit.

There's drivel on all sides.

And it was ridiculous. It wasn't Fox News though, it was just an anchor. I found it to be an issue when he didn't wear an American Flag lapel, I admit. But that was my own personal opinion and I had no desire to start a thread about it.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart
This is the thing though..

This is NO BIG DEAL. I misspeak all the time.

However, how hard is it to just make a small mistake?

You lie to cover it up and tell a second lie that completely contradicts your first one. You are keeping it in the media and blaming others. It is ridiculous and his narcissism at its finest.

I've never seen a billionaire, or even a millionaire, that wasn't a narcissist. But it doesn't mean he isn't out there busting his ass for America.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
Integrity

in·teg·ri·ty
/inˈteɡrədē/Submit
noun
the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.

You know what they say when someones natural reaction is to lie and deflect.

Maybe the propaganda routines have become ingrained.

Stay on topic, this thread isn't about the DNC or media.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr4c0n

This is almost as bad as two scoops scandal.
He must be stopped!

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
.... out there busting his ass for America.

Except isn't this a contradiction in terms? They're out there busting their asses for themselves (to enrich themselves), and in most cases are actively working to limit the percent of funds that are disbursed back to the government/taxpayer/workers/employees (so as to maximize the amount of money they themselves make).

The concept of a benevolent and generous Upper Class is a myth perpetuated by the Upper Class using the vehicle of susceptibility/gullibility of the average person to imagine that they themselves might one day rest among the hallowed halls of wealth. Money/Power corrupts, and absolute money and power corrupt absolutely.
edit on 11am19famWed, 13 Mar 2019 10:40:29 -0500America/ChicagoWed, 13 Mar 2019 10:40:29 -0500 by Wayfarer because: formatting

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

I don't get why people get all butt hurt in both sides, it is dumb.

He's old, deal with it, any way and any side you care about

Well the problem is "dementia" is just a label, as is racist or sexist or whatever that people use today when they run out of intellectual responses to a debate. You say he is old get over it, but just because you are older doesn't mean you are developing dementia. As I explained in an early post the older brain works differently than the younger brain and for some reason because it is Trump people are calling a normal event dementia.

I don't get butt hurt, just calling it as I see it. I can easily look at young people and think what a bunch of dumb asses in their actions, but once again it is the way a young person's brain functions normally.
edit on 13-3-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Except isn't this a contradiction in terms? They're out there busting their asses for themselves (to enrich themselves), and in most cases are actively working to limit the percent of funds that are disbursed back to the government/taxpayer/workers/employees (so as to maximize the amount of money they themselves make).

The concept of a benevolent and generous Upper Class is a myth perpetuated by the Upper Class using the vehicle of susceptibility/gullibility of the average person to imagine that they themselves might one day rest among the hallowed halls of wealth. Money/Power corrupts, and absolute money and power corrupt absolutely.
Well in the case of the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds that is true, but not in the case of Trump as what in the heck does he get out of giving up his salary and getting investigated and bullied and trashed by 3 letter agencies the entire Democrat Party and Hollywood ? Really ... please answer that cogently if you can.
edit on 13-3-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Well I’m the case of the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds that is true, but not in the case of Trump as what in the heck does he get out of giving up his salary and getting investigated and bullied and trashed by 3 letter agencies the entire Democrat Party and Hollywood ? Really ... please answer that cogently if you can.

I'd love to:

He stand to further enrich himself through emoluments as well as increasing brand awareness (and in more obvious fashion increase throughput through his financial vehicles like Trump hotels and such with the plethora of State actors courting him by spending money there).

He's literally the poster-child for cronyism.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer
Increasing brand awareness through being thoroughly ridiculed and decried when he could have just been living in luxury ? I guess Smollett is doing brand awareness too by that definition.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: Wayfarer
Increasing brand awareness through being thoroughly ridiculed and decried when he could have just been living in luxury ? I guess Smollett is doing brand awareness too by that definition.

Why is that hard to conceptualize? Low income folks who would neither have the means nor the access to targeted advertising undertaken by Trump now can't avoid the name/brand since he's become president (as just one example).

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr4c0n
originally posted by: Tartuffe

He exposed how the media is focussed on the trite and trivial, namely, by policing his speech, as if a mistake should never be made while speaking.

When it comes to Trump, we know he is an idiot already, so it should not be news when he does something stupid unless his idiocy somehow impacts the United States.

Of course they twist his criticisms to avoid his arguments.

He is making no argument about what he said. He is lying about something that should not matter and my question is what is wrong with this man and why instead of admitting he messed up, he decided to lie?

He had an IQ in the 120's last I checked. What makes him an idiot?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

He exposed how the media is focussed on the trite and trivial, namely, by policing his speech, as if a mistake should never be made while speaking.

When it comes to Trump, we know he is an idiot already, so it should not be news when he does something stupid unless his idiocy somehow impacts the United States.

He is making no argument about what he said. He is lying about something that should not matter and my question is what is wrong with this man and why instead of admitting he messed up, he decided to lie?

Woa for real it was that high? Was this an official test or just something he's told everybody?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: Mach2
With all the issues facing the country today, this is what you focus on?

SMH

Why are you asking me this? lol I am not running the country, you are asking the right question but to the wrong guy.

Um... really? REALLY??? Because YOU thought it was oh-so-necessary and important to use valuable ATS resources to post into its own OP. Duh!!!

You weren't asked to explain Trump or anyone else... just you yourself and your OP.

I wondered the same. And your pathetic cowardly copout of a response told me all I need to know. So thanks. Much appreciated.

LOL you need to calm down, you are getting too worked up over nothing. You don't like OP or me, simple fix for that, IGNORE.

A statement like that, indicates you prefer an "echo chamber". If that is the case, a left wing board may be a better choice for you to frequent.

I found it ironic that he told Boadicea that she was getting worked up nothing, in an OP he created about Trump saying he didn't say "Tim Apple".

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Woa for real it was that high? Was this an official test or just something he's told everybody?

Apparently a test he'd taken in the past to measure your intelligence quotient. At any rate, an idiot would have an IQ at or below 70.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Apparently a test he'd taken in the past to measure your intelligence quotient. At any rate, an idiot would have an IQ at or below 70.

I think your right in that the ~70ish range is correct for that label, but if its just his word your going on he could have said any number. Like I could tell everyone that I scored a 160 on my IQ test and the truth of it could be no different than Trump saying he got a 120.

I'm pretty sure there isn't any record of Trump taking an IQ test that either of us could point to, however I find it weirdly suspicious that Trump put a gag order on all his school transcripts so that nobody could look up what kind of grades/what kind of student he was. That doesn't sound like the actions of someone supposedly smarter than the rest of us would need to do.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

He Also Called Joe Rogan "Average" ............Impeach !

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

While it is annoying he constantly just makes little lies that wouldn't reeeally matter otherwise, he is the president, so generally people like to look up to them morally and ethically, so its not a good look. This doesn't make him Adolf Hitler, just a narcissistic, unlearned average old man that was put into power somehow. Its probably best not to make an article out of every lie he makes, as there are so many and just appears petty. So, save them up and drop them in conversations where its relative.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Huh? Whats wrong with him? Nothing except a bunch of Democrats and RINO's trying to constantly send him to jail and destroy his Presidency. Seems to me he made a mistake and is getting tired of being raked over the coals every single time he makes a human spelling or grammar error.

Whats a RINO?

A Unicorn that was an over-achiever.

But that's not the point.

Trump said things.

*swoon*

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

And there we go !

edit on 13-3-2019 by Cassi3l because: What's wrong with Trump ? Latent ADHD and a dash of onsetting Alzheimers(72yrs old)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join