It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK seriously, what is wrong with Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Huh? Whats wrong with him? Nothing except a bunch of Democrats and RINO's trying to constantly send him to jail and destroy his Presidency. Seems to me he made a mistake and is getting tired of being raked over the coals every single time he makes a human spelling or grammar error.

This is one of the things I really dislike about Trump. There was simply no reason to lie about this...

But it in no way takes away from all the great things he is doing for this country...

MAGA!!!

link   
He is just very fragile.
Silly thing to report on though.

link   
Shouldn't the title of this OP be: OK seriously, what is wrong with the Media?

The constant nit-picky attacks, twisted snip clips, and spins are only making it seem like they really cannot find anything really bad to say about him as our President. Their grasping for such childish lows certainly makes the common citizen step back and say WTF.

After 2 years, one would think that they are purposely victimizing Trump to ensure he is re-elected in 2020! One may start to wonder if this is reverse psychology at play here Trump and media actually are in cahoots. Hmmm..

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr4c0n
A small mistake was made by Trump where he called Apple CEO Tim Apple, whose name is actually Tim Cook...oops, nothing big. For some reason, the reporting of this got to Trump, so he starting lying about it...why? What is wrong with this man?

Trump is lashing out over the 'Tim Apple' snafu, reportedly claiming he did say Tim Cook's surname

Swan reported on Sunday that as the president was entertaining donors at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida on Friday night, he told the audience he had actually said "Tim Cook Apple" — just quickly, pronouncing "Cook" quietly. He later turned to a favorite line of attack, calling out the "fake news" for focusing on the remark.

So I guess nobody bought that lie, so he switched it up.

Donald Trump was saving ‘time & words’ when he called Tim Cook ‘Tim Apple’

At a recent round table meeting of business executives, & long after formally introducing Tim Cook of Apple, I quickly referred to Tim + Apple as Tim/Apple as an easy way to save time & words. The Fake News was disparagingly all over this, & it became yet another bad Trump story!

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 11, 2019

he is 72 years old with a touch of dementia

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
dont you know it is only funny and important if it is about AOC these days?

this entire thread is a giant deflection to a legit question that does not have to turn into a giant thing.

no point in going on and on lying about what was said.

people defending all thread too.

but.... but...... people make mistakes when they speak.

yup.
all of us

the question is about why the lies about something that is a non issue and easily verified?

oh yeah

he lies about what he said cause the media.

hahahahahah

yup

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Ya, he is a fragile little 13 year old who just got dropped off at military boarding school..afraid of making any mistake.

He would gain far more traction if he just manned up and said..so what, I misspoke.
But it is lame reporting as well.

edit on 12-3-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Ya, he is a fragile little 13 year old who just got dropped off at military boarding school..afraid of making any mistake.

He would gain far more traction if he just manned up and said..so what, I misspoke.
But it is lame reporting as well.

yup
lame reporting
agree

now thats out of the way

yes he acts like a little brat

just say he misspoke and move on
then he can really point out how lame the media is

its like the man lies just to lie

and his minions dont mind at all

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Ya, it is what it is.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

People just want to use the word "lie" and "Trump" in the same sentence, its like they need a Trump drug fix every couple of days to satisfy their Orange Man Bad addiction.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
He didn't even need to man up. He could have just ignored it and no one would care. He says so much nonsense that we all just see it as normal for him.

Why did he lie about it? I think that is simply normal for him as well. Personally, I don't pay attention or believe anything he says. However, some of the things he has done or signed off on I agree with and a lot I don't. That's normal with any president.

I do find it funny he is a bizarro world Washington. He can not tell the truth and wants to be king.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr4c0n

OK seriously, what is wrong with Trump

Compulsive liar, narcissist, with a jigger of psychopathy.

It's no surprise he's President.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Why do you bring Obama into the thread?

edit on 12-3-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: rickymouse

Hey, I am a supporter of Republicans now...

If you are a moderate liberal that didn't vote for Trump and really do not like him you are basically now alt right by the new liberal standards of 2019/2020.

Yeah I know. But remember, I like to be Right about things, I do not want to be Left parroting twisted information all my life.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

People just want to use the word "lie" and "Trump" in the same sentence, its like they need a Trump drug fix every couple of days to satisfy their Orange Man Bad addiction.

thats a cop out too

it was an honest question

this was nothing to lie about or like Grimp said he didnt even need to acknowledge it

edit on 12-3-2019 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr4c0n

Trumps a barely literate toxic narcissistic pathological liar with signs of dementia.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

this was nothing to lie about or like Grimp said he didnt even need to acknowledge it

We both know his nature is to acknowledge a lot as he gets attacked a lot on just about everything. That is a given that is not going away no matter how much people complain about it. He is very reactionary, so I would think after 2 years p[people would understand that, plus it consistently gives him free air time, so I think that plays into much of it too.

I really think most people do not even read the posts and just pull a Trump and fire-away at the title, maybe Trump's actions are too close to home for some.

In an earlier post I said.

On a small level what seems to upset the left further was for him to say I meant it to suggest Tim was from Apple or something like that, and that also can be true as his brain added Tim Apple together because he was thinking about both as he thought he said Tim from Apple. His recollection could easily have been "I said Tim from Apple" and then he heard Tim Apple and so he said he meant to say both which could easily be a true statement too.

Everything is a out right lie to the left and just because people say it doesn't mean it is...say it 100 times and it still doesn't mean it is...

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

Trumps a barely literate toxic narcissistic pathological liar with signs of dementia.

So what you are saying is you are going to vote for him in 2020? Seems he has been better than the last 4 Presidents....

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

The constant nit-picky attacks, twisted snip clips, and spins are only making it seem like they really cannot find anything really bad to say about him as our President. Their grasping for such childish lows certainly makes the common citizen step back and say WTF. 

After 2 years, one would think that they are purposely victimizing Trump to ensure he is re-elected in 2020! One may start to wonder if this is reverse psychology at play here Trump and media actually are in cahoots. Hmmm..

Funny how that is, right? It's even funnier when you realize the liberal media is actually a handful of companies ran by the shareholders who are overwhelmingly conservative.

But hey, two scoops of ice cream. They must have it in for Trump.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Why do you bring Obama into the thread?

Weak sauce, even most of his supporters understand and admit he is an extreme narcissist, bit of a liar/[email protected] bet, not going to say psychopath though.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Weak sauce, even most of his supporters understand and admit he is an extreme narcissist, bit of a liar/[email protected] bet, not going to say psychopath though.

My point was you can describe Obama the same. We are talking about a man that walks into his staff meeting and tells them all he can do each of their jobs better than they can. The two differences is that Obama said in the campaign promise he would have the most open transparent Government ever seen and it turned out to be one of the most closed one ever seen to include shutting down FOIA. Trump on the other hand is extremely transparent, to a fault.

Everything Obama did/say got him a free pass for a very long time, Trump has been attacked even before his first day in office, so the two environments are about as far apart as you can get, and that has help drive their actions too as we see with Trump who as a few have said didn't even need to respond.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join