It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK seriously, what is wrong with Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Integrity

in·teg·ri·ty
/inˈteɡrədē/Submit
noun
the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.

You know what they say when someones natural reaction is to lie and deflect.

Maybe the propaganda routines have become ingrained.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

And by design no less.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
He exposed how the media is focussed on the trite and trivial, namely, by policing his speech, as if a mistake should never be made while speaking. Of course they twist his criticisms to avoid his arguments.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

What, me getting very drunk or politics being broken? Come to think of it - yes to both.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr4c0n

originally posted by: Mach2
With all the issues facing the country today, this is what you focus on?

SMH

Why are you asking me this? lol I am not running the country, you are asking the right question but to the wrong guy.

The question was rhetorical, and quite obviously so. It wasn't meant to be answered, only as a comment on how ridulous things have become.

IMO, both sides take things to extremes at times. This example just happens to be from the left.

link   
originally posted by: Tartuffe

He exposed how the media is focussed on the trite and trivial, namely, by policing his speech, as if a mistake should never be made while speaking.

When it comes to Trump, we know he is an idiot already, so it should not be news when he does something stupid unless his idiocy somehow impacts the United States.

Of course they twist his criticisms to avoid his arguments.

He is making no argument about what he said. He is lying about something that should not matter and my question is what is wrong with this man and why instead of admitting he messed up, he decided to lie?
edit on 12-3-2019 by Dr4c0n because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Tartuffe

Aye well, all those ""big words"" and nonsensical gibberish statements the buffoon comes away with certainly makes any argument or even plain understanding something to be desired at the best of times.
edit on 12-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Reminds me of a recent speech of his when he said AOC and others want to take away all gas powered cars and only run the country on green energy. If it's not windy that day then no electricity.

He has a history of exaggeration and lying. Yet, somehow it works for him. His supporters love it. It's some kind of maverick magic that he possesses.

I can't say that he is boring though..

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Well, our politicians must all be steaming, thats a given.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
If it’s no big deal then why lie to cover it up? The man is a committed liar.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr4c0n

Take a snickers...

You are overreacting, as Trump is the first person on earth the mispronounced something.

One could get the idea you had something personal against him, so now you just overreact like crazy if he do a small mistake.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

11 bars and stuff selling booze in the house of Commons. but Trump is teetotal (I think) so what's his excuse? Just a narcissistic personality disorder I guess.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tartuffe
He exposed how the media is focussed on the trite and trivial, namely, by policing his speech, as if a mistake should never be made while speaking. Of course they twist his criticisms to avoid his arguments.

No he's not. He's not some genius that is lying and exaggerating to expose media. That makes no sense at this point and would accomplish nothing.

Sure, he sometimes exposes CNN and others for bad journalism, but he quickly loses all credibility when he praises MSM networks (like FOX) that praise him.

He proves he only cares about journalism and truth when it applies to him. Instead of uniting the country in realizing our bad media state, he has helped divide us by taking "fake news" sides.

edit on 12-3-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Q: … what is wrong with Trump

He is in need of a vacation... the grate & grind of the relentless pressure, the personal attacks... all are combining to debilitate the Businessman with the political flaying he had never experienced before--- this is new territory to Trump ~

besides---- he's 72 & is prone to Brain Farts AKA: Senior Moments
edit on th31155240432712252019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
a reply to: Dr4c0n

Take a snickers...

You are overreacting, as Trump is the first person on earth the mispronounced something.

One could get the idea you had something personal against him, so now you just overreact like crazy if he do a small mistake.

Re-read OP. Thread is not about the mistake he made calling Tim Cook - Tim Apple but his reaction to it being reported on, by lying about his mistake.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr4c0n

originally posted by: Mach2
With all the issues facing the country today, this is what you focus on?

SMH

Why are you asking me this? lol I am not running the country, you are asking the right question but to the wrong guy.

Um... really? REALLY??? Because YOU thought it was oh-so-necessary and important to use valuable ATS resources to post into its own OP. Duh!!!

You weren't asked to explain Trump or anyone else... just you yourself and your OP.

I wondered the same. And your pathetic cowardly copout of a response told me all I need to know. So thanks. Much appreciated.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Why did you post this drivel?

I'm not the OP so I cannot say for sure what the intentions were in posting this information or asking that question.

However, as one who does not think that this little, and I mean, ''little'' episode is not drivel but rather just one more ''small'' incident indicative of a larger problem with Mr. Trump I think it needs to be addressed by all Americans, those who do not like Mr. Trump as well as those who stand by him. Surely this second group will find it harder to entertain the notion that Mr. Trump has some serious mental instabilities and needs to be re-concidered in his position of Potus.

Remember when Reagan was postus? Forget his politics, forget about those who loved him and hated him, do you remember his condition by the second half of his second term? There were those who were concerned about his mental health and those as well who said ''nah, the Gipper is fine''.
Well he wasn't. He was into his Alzheimer by the end of that term and his judgment was clouded. He basically had to be lead around and propped up into camera site to keep the illusion going that he was competent. A lot like they did with FDR and his wheel chair. Pushing him around for years pretending that all was fine and dandy and let's not talk about his infirmity.

Well there are those who see in much of Trump's behavior and ''little slips'' of the tongue, his rambling soliloquies, his seemingly ''stream of consciousness'' rants and pronunciations, indications of mental distress. Well, there are those of us won do not wish to ignore these ''small'' indications and my guess is that OP is thinking the same way.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

"so what's his excuse?"

Someone obviously puts magic mushrooms in his morning Tango without fail.
edit on 12-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I wish they would. Imagine the pure derangement of his tweets then.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Huh? Whats wrong with him? Nothing except a bunch of Democrats and RINO's trying to constantly send him to jail and destroy his Presidency. Seems to me he made a mistake and is getting tired of being raked over the coals every single time he makes a human spelling or grammar error.

The key here to answering this question is in the ''every single time'' you mention. Were this a one time deal, well that is a simple mistake. A couple of times, even then we can chalk it up to nerves or being in front of the camera or any other reasons for his ''little goofs''. But so much of the time? Come on now, if it were uncle Joe hanging out for the day and acting and speaking much like Mr. Trump does, the family members, no matter how much the love uncle Joe, would and should be concerned over his stability.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join