It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JEXODUS: Jews Begin Leaving Anti-Semitic Democrat Party

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   
KKK hated Jews.

Democrats created the KKK.

Democrats hate Jews.

Simple stuff even a baby can understand. I'm glad that the Democrats are finally just owning their hate though.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is it anti-Semitic to think people with dual citizenship should not be allowed to be in key positions of government and the Pentagon?

It seems to me if you vote in another countries elections you just might have dual loyalties.

Nope.

And it's also not Islamophobic to advocate for zero 5th century barbarians to hold public office.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: neo96

I'd bet 1000 dollars that if Trump criticized israel, and was called an anti-Semitic you would be there up defending him.

However, now that it's a few Democrats criticizing israel, they are anti-Semitic..

Only people pushing this anti-Semitic notion are israel shills, lobbyists, and the average American who wants another reason to hate the Democrats.

Have fun avoiding critical thinking and joining the hate train. You don't have to like Omar or AOC to defend their ability to criticize israel without being called a racist...

As a Muslim any criticism of Israel by Omar is antisemitism. Other people can criticize Israel and be given the benefit of the doubt that it isn't jew hate.

Muslims get no such benefit.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
a reply to: pthena

Your advice to Jewish Americans?

Wow, thats a pretty broad brush you are painting with there.

Is it your assumption that all Jewish ppl have the same thoughts, and political leanings?

If I were a Jew, I would find that terribly offensive. I don't happen to be, and still find it mildly offensive.

That poster is a leftist.

All blacks think the same.
All jews think the same.
All gays think the same.
All latinos think the same

And if they don't they are clearly self hating and are definitely whatever that groups version of Uncle Tom is.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
how ignorant are people to believe that critiquing Israel is NOT ANTI-SEMITIC

you know what may be considered that though? marching and yelling "Jews will not replace us" and "Blood and soil"

MAGA amirite

You talking about that group started by Obama worshipper and resident of the far left until about 8 months before C-ville?

A whopping 500 idiots gathered after months of planning. Ohhh scary.

Meanwhile your communist buddies in Antifa can gather 10 000 Stalinists in a week to beat old men, smash people in the head with padlocks, destroy property and riot.
edit on 13-3-2019 by Carcharadon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: dfnj2015

Those countries are the front lines for the Sunni and Shia civil war.

Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Making Israel out to be the boogieman is straight out RACISM.

Meh...yes and no.

Israel is a stage play full of filth as much as anywhere...they are as pathetic as most of their neighbors and they love all this snip.

And Israel is not a race, Jews are not a race, genetic testing would reveal much about who is who.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: neo96

I'd bet 1000 dollars that if Trump criticized israel, and was called an anti-Semitic you would be there up defending him.

However, now that it's a few Democrats criticizing israel, they are anti-Semitic..

Only people pushing this anti-Semitic notion are israel shills, lobbyists, and the average American who wants another reason to hate the Democrats.

Have fun avoiding critical thinking and joining the hate train. You don't have to like Omar or AOC to defend their ability to criticize israel without being called a racist...

It is interesting how the Jewish media attacks Trump like NO TOMORROW.

AND the Jews are dead silent and supportive of Islam's push across the world.

Multiple scenarios going on, in the end.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I’ve said this. I’m still a bush jr era liberal hippy. Still anti war, still criticize the oligarchy, work on anti poverty, pro environment, pro lgbt rights, etc. however the dems are moving farther to the extreme with trans stuff, hyper race and gender baiting, post modernism, and open borders. I didn’t move right or anti liberal, they moved.
a reply to: ausername

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon
KKK hated Jews.

Democrats created the KKK.

Democrats hate Jews.

Simple stuff even a baby can understand. I'm glad that the Democrats are finally just owning their hate though.

Why aren't the KKK still aligning themselves with the Democrats then? They seem to be firmly entrenched in Trump's MAGA Republicanism.

Really makes you think....

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

I hope your joking....

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I don't see how people could hate Jews. I'm very critical of israel. I think their treatment of Palestinians is horrible and calling people anti Semitic is a tactic used to discredit valid complaints against israel.

I'm also against many middle eastern countries like Saudi Arabia.. I think I may have made a thread about how trump is supporting a country full of butchery, slavery, and oppression.

There may be anti-Semitism in the democratic party as I dont research every member. However, it's disgusting to see even ATS descend into the propaganda that anti-Semitism is anti-israel. How many threads are there about how bad muslims are or how the new congresswomen are going to invade the country with islam? Fear mongering..

I understand that many do not like the growing extreme left in Congress. But people are responding to the extreme left by becoming the left. Removing ration and logic in favor of emotional response.
edit on 13-3-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I’m not a religious type , but I do know throughout history any aggression torwards the Jewish people is not a smart move ! They are a very powerful group who had to stick together ! The Muslims are no where near holding a candle to the victim hood of the Hebrew people . If Jewish support moves to the right ! The left is done . Just like Rome in 400 AD they through tolerance allowed radical germanics into their society ! End results were ashes and death ! The Dems let these radical in and the DNC will burn either way ! If they kick the Muslims out they burn to the ground under hypocritical fire and if they continue to embrace the Muslims ( Don’t assimilate ) the Muslims will destroy their handlers the DNC ! Tolerance destroys all in the end !
edit on 13-3-2019 by SulfurMercurySalt because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Trump is a shoein ! Can you Imagine the Sanders camp ! Tanked by Crazy Hillary now tanked by Muslim women in Congress . I would love to hear Sanders Purim feast conversations with his family !!
Sanders was the only one who can beat Trump ! That’s why Hillary reigned him in so she could be prez ! Lol that worked lol! Now Omar just tanked Jewish Sanders ! What a bunch of goons !

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

For what its worth I think the 'JEXODUS' is just propaganda shilled by the right. In my synagogue even the wealthiest Jewish congregants are still just as much if not more vociferous in their dislike of Trump as they've been from the beginning. At least in the Jewish social circles I still frequent I've seen no evidence of a 'JEXODUS'.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Trump is hard on the Muslims ! You would think the Jewish people would embrace him ( minus Hollywood ) This DNC paradigm shift is just starting ! I would tend to believe the silent support( Jewish) for GOP will increase from the amount that is there already ! Interesting ! Thank you
Happy Purim (early ) lol

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: IAMTAT

Lots of minorities are realizing what the democratic party truly stands for. They'll point and call you racist, homopphobic, islamophobic, misogynistic, bigots, etc etc., and in the same breath call minorities, gays, and women offensive names if they don't follow the progressive ideology.

Why anyone would stick with a party like that is beyond me.

Watching the "love and tolerance" party make homophobic joke after homophobic joke about Trump and Putin shouldve opened up some eyes...

They're a bunch of counterfeit fakers. They're the type who cover up their prejudices with a thick slathering layer of overcompensation. Repeating platitudes without ever having any meaningful understanding of the minority experience.

All they know and care about is: catering to those groups sure does make us look like we give a damn!

And then: Omg it's actually working! Keep calling the other side ism names while promoting the view that everything about the minority experience is harrowing!

Enter Trump after over a decade of this nonsense: I just dont get it! We called Trump every name in the book! Why arent the minorities rallying behind us!? It worked so well in the past... *fin...?*

And, yeah, I admit, I do enjoy watching them self cannibalize. I do enjoy seeing them get their just desserts. But, deep down, I fear this may not be a good thing. We have had the 2 party system for so long, I guess I just don't know what will happen next. It's what we have wanted, but, people are so reactionary lately, when they feel lost, theres no telling what direction they will go, what leaders will pop up... I guess I just feel like, after decades of dumbing down, I dont know if we are ready for this, I dont know if we are mature enough. But at the end of the day...theres no "practice mode" for this kind of thing. Washington, Jefferson... they didnt have any "redos".

I guess, the only way is to get involved, so at least your input will be a part of whatever happens next.

edit on 3/13/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SulfurMercurySalt
I’m not a religious type , but I do know throughout history any aggression torwards the Jewish people is not a smart move ! They are a very powerful group who had to stick together ! The Muslims are no where near holding a candle to the victim hood of the Hebrew people . If Jewish support moves to the right ! The left is done . Just like Rome in 400 AD they through tolerance allowed radical germanics into their society ! End results were ashes and death ! The Dems let these radical in and the DNC will burn either way ! If they kick the Muslims out they burn to the ground under hypocritical fire and if they continue to embrace the Muslims ( Don’t assimilate ) the Muslims will destroy their handlers the DNC ! Tolerance destroys all in the end !

Jewish victimhood is a sham and a lie. Foisted on idiots by the Jewish run MSM and Hollywood.

It's a crock of crap.

If you were kicked out of nightclubs almost 200 times at some point wouldn't a little self-reflection be in order? How could it NEVER be your fault?

It's ridiculous.

The Jewish people for a long time were a people without a land. They would move into a country, hold no loyalty or allegiance to it and take whatever they could before eventually being thrown out on their ears. This pattern has been repeated almost 200 times throughout history and yet it is NEVER EVER their fault, always someone else to blame.

Stop buying the lies.

And the 6 million number? Complete fabrication.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SulfurMercurySalt
Trump is a shoein ! Can you Imagine the Sanders camp ! Tanked by Crazy Hillary now tanked by Muslim women in Congress . I would love to hear Sanders Purim feast conversations with his family !!
Sanders was the only one who can beat Trump ! That’s why Hillary reigned him in so she could be prez ! Lol that worked lol! Now Omar just tanked Jewish Sanders ! What a bunch of goons !

Purim.

Yet another Jewish holiday celebrating slaughter and murder.

They sure have a lot of them. Says a lot about the mindset.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

It pains me that a fellow 40k enthusiast ends up being such a low effort troll poster. At the very least put some effort into it.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I think this entire situation has brought out the real shallowness in people on this site. The people on who usually criticize the left for crying racism/bigotry are doing the exact same thing: calling any critique of ISRAEL (key word) racist/"anti-Semitic" despite the fact that it's a country, not a person. You can cry Muslim/ottoman empire or whatever strawmen you want in regards to the history of the area but you can't disregard the antagonistic nature of the #holes ruling the country. It was a country established by militants that may have well been sponsored by the UN. The militant nature has stayed ever since and has even led to the detriment of it's own allies at times (USS Liberty, ect). I could care less if they are Jews or spaghetti monster followers. Just because there are militant neighbors, people think that the country is some poor puppy getting kicked around despite the country being founded through militant land claiming backed by the British empire (keyword empire).

Regarding the comments from the woman in question that lead to this, they weren't anti-Semitic despite her being a Muslim. Even less since it was during talks about an unconstitutional bill that would violate free speech by making it illegal to criticize Israel. Yet, her being a Muslim HAS lead to racist attacks against her from alot here. Just like those saying the left are hypocrites for "being anti-Semitic", they are being just as hypocritical by being racist towards her. The attacks against her are so far out there that you would think she was bin laden or the CIA trained radicalizing cleric herself. Really making the lefties justified with the racism veiled as "well the religion is one of war...Hur Hur Hur....".

This went long but seriously, alot of the people here need to quit dry humping Trump, the reps, the Dems, and the manufactured outrage. This site used to look through and dissect the false left/right bull, not perpetuate it. Nowadays most people here look like they split their time between here and the cnn comments section.
edit on 13-3-2019 by Lynexon because: Add the mention of unconstitutional bill

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join