It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JEXODUS: Jews Begin Leaving Anti-Semitic Democrat Party

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino
a reply to: IAMTAT

What do you want to bet both these "operations" are based out of Russian troll farms, as all other leave the dem party operations have been?

Bet everything on it this is another "gift" by our great ally and friend Putin.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Not all anti-Israel people are also Antisemitic, but many Antisemitic people do pretend to just be anti-Zionists. That has become obvious over the last two decades. Many on the Left are Antisemitic and it's foolish to pretend otherwise.

They are easy to spot because they also tend to argue in favor of groups and countries who have made it clear they want Israel wiped out and Jews driven into the sea. The moment a person does that, it's crystal clear what they truly are.

The Left has a problem the same way the Right has a problem with their hate groups. The Left is just as hateful and just as bigoted. Perhaps even more so over the last decade.

Both sides need to admit to counting bigots under their banners. All the Left denying it does, is make it clear they are willing to wallow in the filth with anyone for votes.

The I love Jews but hate Zionists liars have been transparent liars for long time now. It's time for the Left to face the fact they have a problem among their supporters, just as ugly as any other form of bigotry.

The Jewish people need to take action and join the ranks of the Independents who have woken up to the game.
edit on 3/13/2019 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

What do you want to bet both these "operations" are based out of Russian troll farms, as all other leave the dem party operations have been?

Bet everything on it this is another "gift" by our great ally and friend Putin.

You have got to be kidding!

Sadly though, I don't think you are.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: xuenchen

Is it anti-Semitic to think people with dual citizenship should not be allowed to be in key positions of government and the Pentagon?

It seems to me if you vote in another countries elections you just might have dual loyalties.

What "problems" have ever come from that ?

😧

Here, this is what happens. Trillions of dollars go missing from the Pentagon:

The dollars aren't missing. You are wrong about where they are. They are being used for a different purpose that has NOTHING to do with the subject here. Those dollars have not been stolen. They have not been used to line private pockets. They have not been used as bribes. They have not wound up in foreign bank accounts. They have been "diverted." But (and this is important) they have still been used in the defense of our country, which was the intent. In fact, we are even defending our enemies. They are enjoying the benefit of some blow-back. Lucky them.

And yes, some people have a problem with that because it circumvents the "public process" and "accountability" and all that because we have this idea that everyone has a say, albeit a small one, in how our tax dollars are spent, and anything that circumvents that process is labeled as "corrupt" and "anti-democratic." But the fact is that those dollars were allocated to the Pentagon with a public process in a completely legitimate manner. People are "concerned" because they don't know precisely where those funds went after that.

But that begs the question. Do you really want to know? Be careful what you ask for. Democracy is over-rated. I, for one, do not care to have momentous decisions made by people with an average IQ of 100 with half, by definition, with an IQ less than that. So does that make me an elitist? I consider that an allocade rather than an accusation. Besides, this is all way bigger than me.

The point, if there is one, is that we are bickering over things we don't really understand in a medium designed as a relief valve for our frustrations. Nothing we say here will make any sort of difference. I believe this is intentional because the bottom line is that we are all part of the problem.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Is it anti-Semitic to think people with dual citizenship should not be allowed to be in key positions of government and the Pentagon?

It seems to me if you vote in another countries elections you just might have dual loyalties.

twitter.com...
See, I thought anytime your position on something was agreed upon and blessed by David Duke, it was automatically a horrible thing and you were to be vilified. At least that's been one of the primary issues some on the left have squealed like a pig under a gate about where Trump has been concerned. Guess it's a different set of rules where Ilhan Omar is concerned?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

At this point, I honestly don't believe any pseudo-militant Islamist like Omar or Tliab can be considered anything but anti-Israel, anti-semitic, and, since I have never shied away from this position before, anti-American. Electing those two was a HUGE mistake by voters in Minnesota and Michigan... perhaps the biggest mistake American voters have ever made.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I can't really argue with that. Their actions and words speak for themselves.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Thank you!

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Personally? I miss the old democrat party. They weren't that bad.

Let's restart it under a new brand name. You gotta watch out, though, because some words already have associations. "American Worker's Party" sounds good, but also a little Communist. Citizen's Party? Maybe too exclusive. People's Action Party? Nah. Damn, this is hard.

And of course, we'll need a mascot. Bull moose? (taken) Alligator? Wolverine?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
How anyone Jewish or not can defend election fraud and stand with the DNC since the 2016 fiasco boggles my mind to this day. Time for a third party to rise up from the ashes as going RNC is like spitting into the wind to see how long it takes to hit you in the face. The two wings of the corporate party is simply a way to divide us. Divided we fall, United we stand. I am not falling for any rhetoric/brainwashing. Let's end all the divisions that have been used to control us for how long? no more classifying antone by the color, creed, social stature, etc etc. Unite as one, the human beings.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Why anyone would stick with a party like that is beyond me.

Society has been severly polluted with a 'me, me, me' attitude where too many people - particularly younger people - think that the entire world revolves around them and what they want must be adhered to. It overwhelmes any thought of what is actually wrong or right, or what is best for even themselves. They simply must get their trophy. It started with participation trophies for losers and has metastasised.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Many on the Left are Antisemitic and it's foolish to pretend otherwise.

Disclaimer: I don't know a lot of people on the left, but the ones I know of like Amy Goodman, don't strike me as anti-Semitic.

They are easy to spot because they also tend to argue in favor of groups and countries who have made it clear they want Israel wiped out and Jews driven into the sea. The moment a person does that, it's crystal clear what they truly are.

Disclaimer: Just speaking for myself.
Here is a closeup of a map. The original can be found here: legacy.lib.utexas.edu...

Notice that there is a Palestine.

I was flipping through a World atlas in 1962. The atlas was published sometime around 1942. There was a Palestine. There was no Israel.

If an Iranian says something like "Israel shouldn't be on the map" then what is that? Is that a call for genocide or is it merely a de-legitimizing of Israel?

I would not have recognized Israel as a legit post U.N. ethno-centric state if I was POTUS in 1948.

+28 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

There was no Israel.

That's because the MUSLIM's destroyed it.

en.wikipedia.org...

But who cares world history amiright?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
How anyone Jewish or not can defend election fraud and stand with the DNC since the 2016 fiasco boggles my mind to this day. Time for a third party to rise up from the ashes as going RNC is like spitting into the wind to see how long it takes to hit you in the face. The two wings of the corporate party is simply a way to divide us. Divided we fall, United we stand. I am not falling for any rhetoric/brainwashing. Let's end all the divisions that have been used to control us for how long? no more classifying antone by the color, creed, social stature, etc etc. Unite as one, the human beings.

Because it's more than a party for them. Don't forget a lot of these new-age progressives are atheists or at least not very devout if they do consider themselves "religious." That leaves a gaping hole in their lives. Their ideology became their religion. They will support it at all costs. That's why there are the massive double-standards and hypocrisy. The ends justify the means, no matter how ugly the means get. As long as it advances their ideology, all other standards be damned.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

There was no Israel.

That's because the MUSLIM's destroyed it.

en.wikipedia.org...

But who cares world history amiright?

The sad part is the Palestinians were repeatedly offered an independent state over the last 70 years. They refused every time because the only deal they would accept was one in which there was no Israel anymore. Most recently at the 2000 Camp David summit, where, whether you care for Bill Clinton or not, he did an outstanding job negotiating and got Arafat the best deal they were ever going to get. All the other Arab leaders urged Arafat to take it because they were never going to get a better offer. Israel didn't meet them in the middle. It was more like 80/20 in favor of the Palestinians. Arafat walked away.

They're not interested in peaceful coexistence with Israel and neither are many of the people who support them.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I thought everyone remembers September 11

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

The democrat party is catering to an ever shrinking base. Their extremism, their fanatical ideology will ultimately be their ruin.

I think of 90s movies when it comes to old school Dems, lol, particularly "Ms. Doubtfire", idk why....

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

That map has nothing to do with this discussion really? Is it to justify Antisemitism? Go back far enough you will find justification for that being the Jewish homeland, so why even bring it into this?

You don't know anyone on the Left who is an Antisemitic, so that means they don't exist? You must have blinders on.

The Right does the same thing when it comes to their fringe and the bigots among their ranks. The Left does the same.

It's nowhere near the level of Antisemitism among the Left in France, but it's most certainly got a foothold among the fringe Left in the US now.

Who would have ever imagined that some on the left would come to share talking points with the Neo-Nazi's. I've been shaking my head about it for the last few years. It is there and it does exist. When elected leaders start parroting their talking points like the Jews have bought Congress, it's reached a level it needs to be exposed and brought out into the light of day.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

The democrat party is catering to an ever shrinking base. Their extremism, their fanatical ideology will ultimately be their ruin.

How much further to the right do you want us to go? We already drop 30,000 bombs per year on Muslim countries in the ME for Israel. Here's where the next terrorist is coming from:

More than 200 civilians killed in suspected U.S. airstrike in Iraq

I'm pretty sure this guy who's pregnant wife was killed by US bombing is the next major terrorist. I don't think they hates us because of our freedoms, too much sex on TV, or that Americans are mostly obese. I think they hates because we've been bombing the Shiite out of them.

which party is wanting war at every turn now? Asking for a friend.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
As a point of notice: that article states that militants use civilians as human shields. They do that in Palestine as well.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join