It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JEXODUS: Jews Begin Leaving Anti-Semitic Democrat Party

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And it's not about Israel.

It actually is about Israel. The comments made by a U.S. Congresswoman were about Israel.

Those comments, and people's reaction to those comments are the reason we are having this discussion right now.

My advice to Jewish Americans:

Be American. Drop citizenship from a foreign ethno-state. Vote for equal protection under the law for all regardless. Make America just again. And if you get the urge, BDS!
edit on 12-3-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

(post by blueman12 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I found a very funny video from a candidate running for office. I don't think she won:

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
"Outrageous anti-Semitism" The only thing outrageous is how your allowed to basically call someone a racist for questioning Israel.

Have fun pushing that BS narrative OP. Yup, Democrats hate Jews because they dare to question israel.

Real intellectual stuff. Want to talk about how israel works to cover up their crimes against Palestinians? Well you're a no-good anti-semite scum bag!

I think you meant to say, "Jews hate Democrats because they dare". Otherwise, I don't think Jews are questioning Israel.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I agree.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Your advice to Jewish Americans?

Wow, thats a pretty broad brush you are painting with there.

Is it your assumption that all Jewish ppl have the same thoughts, and political leanings?

If I were a Jew, I would find that terribly offensive. I don't happen to be, and still find it mildly offensive.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

Wow, thats a pretty broad brush you are painting with there.

Is it your assumption that all Jewish ppl have the same thoughts, and political leanings?

If I were a Jew, I would find that terribly offensive. I don't happen to be, and still find it mildly offensive.

Its his 'advice' dude, its not a mandate or directive.

I'm Jewish and I wholeheartedly agree with him/her. The idea that AIPAC has our representatives swear allegiance to Israel is practically distopic.
edit on 11am19famTue, 12 Mar 2019 11:30:50 -0500America/ChicagoTue, 12 Mar 2019 11:30:50 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Wtf. You guys criticize American muslims every day for mixing religion with politics but you cheer on jews leaving a political party because of their RELIGIOUS beliefs?! Shouldn't it be America first and not Israel or Judaism?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Yes. Mine.

You don't have to agree. Fine.
Be offended. Fine.

No. That would be stereotyping. Some American Jews already support BDS.

ETA

Disclaimer: I don't support the World Jewish Congress, but I like this video they made.

The Talmudic phrase “Kol Yisreal Arevim Zeh beZeh" (All Jews are responsible for one another), encapsulates the raison d’être of the WJC.
www.worldjewishcongress.org...

I happen to know that some Jews rather live by: "I and we are responsible for others and ourselves"

I am not required to live forever. I can be replaced by a Jew; no problem.

I hope to the gods that it will be an American Jew and not an Israeli Jew.

American White Nationalists would like Jews to go away to Israel, and leave the U.S. to be Euro-ethnic nationalist. That's why some people are pro-Israel while being Anti-Semitic.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: xuenchen

No Link

No Proof either roflmao 😆

"[1] "I know Dr. Zakheim has been trying to hire CPAs because the financial systems of the department are so snarled up that we can't account for some $2.6 TRILLION in transactions that exist..."
-Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld, during testimony before the House Appropriations Committee: Fiscal Year 2002 Defense Budget Request, as given by Secy. Rumsfeld, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Hugh Shelton, and Comptroller Dov Zakheim; on Monday, July 16, 2001"

Latest On Rabbi Zakheim And The Missing $2.3 Trillion

Again, you always put party before country.

You still believe these "missing XX trillion dollars" stories? I didn't realize there were still people getting fooled by that clickbait garbage. Every time one of these bogus "scoops" is in the news, if you look into it, none of the money is actually missing. It was spent on supplies and equipment that are all accounted for. There was just some kind of paperwork snafu with it, and usually the story will admit that towards the bottom of the article.

It's like giving your wife $50 to go to the store, she comes home with $50 worth of items but no receipt, and you accuse her of some grand conspiracy to steal your $50. All it takes is the slightest bit of critical thinking to realize the money didn't just disappear and she's not using it for some other means.

Thinking for yourself, a lost art. Keep being told what to think, I see that's working out well for you.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

Personally? I miss the old democrat party. They weren't that bad.

I do too!

I have multiple friends who were very outspoken Democrats all their lives until they had enough of the Progressives that took over the party. They broke away to vote in President Trump.
It is my understanding that Mr. Trump was a Democrat, all his life, until Mr. Obama opened up his pie hole.
Bless their hearts!

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Right. I’m against actual anti Semitism. But, many in the right and establishment dems claim criticizing the actions of the state of Israel or their assets is anti Semitism. Totally dishonest or brainwashed.

Also, we are bombing and coupeing Muslim countries in the ME, not Israel.

Yes, the most absurd lie of the war on terror is “they hate us for our freedoms.” No, they hate us for western neo imperialism, occupations, coups, etc.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I voted for Obama, and then found out (through secret recordings) how he and his people felt Americans were too stupid to recognize how we were being fleeced.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
how ignorant are people to believe that critiquing Israel is NOT ANTI-SEMITIC

you know what may be considered that though? marching and yelling "Jews will not replace us" and "Blood and soil"

MAGA amirite

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

how ignorant are people to believe that critiquing Israel is NOT ANTI-SEMITIC

Did you mean: "how ignorant are people to believe that? Critiquing Israel is NOT ANTI-SEMITIC!"

Not trying to be a Syntax Nazi or anything, just trying to avoid getting confused.

Syntax - Sin tax. Yeah, I smoke and drink, and pay the taxes. I do it for the children. Child health care is funded by tobacco tax in my state. But that's off topic.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
Yes, the most absurd lie of the war on terror is “they hate us for our freedoms.” No, they hate us for western neo imperialism, occupations, coups, etc.

This presupposes that terrorism started when the West started getting involved in Middle Eastern affairs. It didn't. Islamic terrorism against the West started before the 20th century. It really ramped up after WW1 when militant Islam realized they would never conquer the West through conventional military means.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

my intention was to say that it is ignorant to believe that critiquing Israel is Anti-Semitic

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

What do you want to bet both these "operations" are based out of Russian troll farms, as all other leave the dem party operations have been?

Bet everything on it this is another "gift" by our great ally and friend Putin.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

What do you want to bet both these "operations" are based out of Russian troll farms, as all other leave the dem party operations have been?

Bet everything on it this is another "gift" by our great ally and friend Putin.

BINGO!
It's ALWAYS the Russkies!

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I'm surprised there isn't a mass-exodus of biblical proportions, literally from the democrat party now. They're going so far left moderates appear conservative.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join