It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JEXODUS: Jews Begin Leaving Anti-Semitic Democrat Party

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: dfnj2015

Those countries are full of terrorists. I don't see the issue dropping bombs on them.

Wow. Sometimes the people in "those countries" say bad things about the United States so you are right, they probably deserve to die.

How did the moral compass of this country get so twisted!

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Are you some kind of paid shill? Unfortunately, the facts to not support your right wing delusions:

Get some before accusing others eh.

If the CFR published information is not enough for you good luck. You definitely support party before country.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Those countries are the front lines for the Sunni and Shia civil war.

Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Making Israel out to be the boogieman is straight out RACISM.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Those countries are the front lines for the Sunni and Shia civil war.

Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Making Israel out to be the boogieman is straight out RACISM.

I'm not sure boogieman is a strong enough term. Zionist right wing policies in the ME are out of control. Israel is the new South Africa:

I love the Jewish people. But I do not like Israel public policies resulting in countless human rights violations. Do you support human rights or are you one of those people who believe it is okay to preemptively kill Arab children because they might someday grow up and strap on a suicide bomb?

I guess I am just not like you. In my mind, there is just something not quite moral with endless bombings in the ME. There are just too many innocent people are being slaughtered every year. Hubris is always followed by nemesis.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

'm not sure boogieman is a strong enough term. Zionist right wing policies in the ME are out of control. Israel is the new South Africa:

Someone is out of control.

Throwing out the Z word is the proof in the pudding.

The PC term for BIGOTRY.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

dropping bombs and killing brown folks isn't a "right" thing. Its an "American Government" thing.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

'm not sure boogieman is a strong enough term. Zionist right wing policies in the ME are out of control. Israel is the new South Africa:

The PC term for BIGOTRY.

Nah. No matter how hard you try you can't hide Israel's detestable treatment of Palestinians and the corresponding call out of that treatment as bigotry. It has nothing to do with Jews, and everything to do with Israel. The fact that you intrinsically are unable to decouple the two is evidence of your own ingrained bigotry on the opposite side of the spectrum.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Why don't people stick to the effing topic?

And it's not about Israel.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

How come an Arab Country doesn't just "Buy" The Gaza Strip ?

Hmmm

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The Democrats are not going anywhere and I highly doubt their followers are shrinking. I war reading most of the poor people follow the Democrats for the free handouts. If anything the worse the economy the more fools will vote Democrats.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

How did the moral compass of this country get so twisted!

Political expediency !

Truman was catering to his Christian base when he recognized Israel.

U.S. President Harry Truman was the first world leader to officially recognize Israel as a legitimate Jewish state on May 14, 1948, only eleven minutes after its creation. His decision came after much discussion and advice from the White House staff who had differing viewpoints. Some advisors felt that creating a Jewish state was the only proper response to the holocaust and would benefit American interests. Others took the opposite view, concerned about that the creation of a Jewish state would create more conflict in an already tumultuous region.
www.trumanlibrary.org...

The thing is: The U.S. was already a member of the United Nations.

Article 1
The Purposes of the United Nations are:

To maintain international peace and security, and to that end: to take effective collective measures for the prevention and removal of threats to the peace, and for the suppression of acts of aggression or other breaches of the peace, and to bring about by peaceful means, and in conformity with the principles of justice and international law, adjustment or settlement of international disputes or situations which might lead to a breach of the peace;

To develop friendly relations among nations based on respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples, and to take other appropriate measures to strengthen universal peace;

To achieve international co-operation in solving international problems of an economic, social, cultural, or humanitarian character, and in promoting and encouraging respect for human rights and for fundamental freedoms for all without distinction as to race, sex, language, or religion; and

To be a centre for harmonizing the actions of nations in the attainment of these common ends.
www.un.org...

So yeah; accepting the Nakba, driving out hundreds of thousands of Palestinians from their land in order to create an ethno-state is somehow considered respecting human rights without distinction as to race, sex, language, or religion.

This continuing conflict with reality has eroded the very fabric of justice, liberty, equal protection under the law, and anything else Americans like to pretend they value.

edit on 12-3-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Wayfarer

How come an Arab Country doesn't just "Buy" The Gaza Strip ?

Hmmm

Is this a real question?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

If Israel didn't have such a piss-poor human rights record, we wouldn't be having this conversation, so it is at least partially about Israel. It's not "the Jews" who have a record of needlessly slaughtering civilians; it's Israel's government and military.

Just for the record, do you believe that it's possible to make a non-anti-Semitic criticism of Israel's official actions and policies, or is any such criticism de facto anti-Semitic?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
"Outrageous anti-Semitism" The only thing outrageous is how your allowed to basically call someone a racist for questioning Israel.

Have fun pushing that BS narrative OP. Yup, Democrats hate Jews because they dare to question israel.

Real intellectual stuff. Want to talk about how israel works to cover up their crimes against Palestinians? Well you're a no-good anti-semite scum bag!

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yep.

The thread is a perfect example of the lefts xenophobia.

And it's a bigger problem than they want to admit.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I'd bet 1000 dollars that if Trump criticized israel, and was called an anti-Semitic you would be there up defending him.

However, now that it's a few Democrats criticizing israel, they are anti-Semitic..

Only people pushing this anti-Semitic notion are israel shills, lobbyists, and the average American who wants another reason to hate the Democrats.

Have fun avoiding critical thinking and joining the hate train. You don't have to like Omar or AOC to defend their ability to criticize israel without being called a racist...

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I'd bet 1000 dollars that if Trump criticized israel, and was called an anti-Semitic you would be there up defending him.

I love the smell of whataboutism at noon.

Hold the special sauce please.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

The PC term for BIGOTRY.

I did not know the Z word is the new N word.

I think someone could be against the Z word and not be anti-Semitic. The idea you MUST support the Z word otherwise you are being anti-Semitic doesn't seem right to me.

So, I agree, let's stick to the topic. The claim is the Democrat party is anti-Semitic. I disagree. You cannot run successfully for office in this country unless you get blessed by AIPAC:

Only supporters of Israel can get elected the way the system works. So the idea Democrat party is anti-Semitic is just false. Every member of the Democrat Party in congress is supported by AIPAC.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You mean how a few threads talked about how Muslim congresswomen basically hate America and secretly want to push a Muslim agenda...

Making people scared or paranoid of muslims. That's xenophobia, not criticizing israel.

I criticized israel alot, but have absolutely nothing against Jews. I criticize Saudi Arabia, but I dont hate muslims..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join