It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new forum??!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Weirdness abounds!

So I gave DB some ribbing on one of his posts. I am on mobile and put my phone away to use the little boys/girls/whatever gender you put your shoes under, room and saw a page here on ATS that I never seen before.

Anyhoo, pulled the mobile device out and saw what looked like the Top Posts page but it had a strange name. It was something like “Randanorium” and had the Mud Pit post on top but a bunch of various threads as well.

Did I pocket dial a new forum? Maybe I am screwing up some next month prank... but was wondering.

And if so... sorry!

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I can read in the forum that I am not supposed to be in there (way above top secret) and I can see new threads coming up, I can visit them but I can not look at the whole thread list, only then I get the message with the shadowy people.

Maybe they change something and it gone wrong?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

It was weird!

I managed to get back to "Recent Posts" and figured it might be my phone. But a true wth? moment when I first saw it!

Glad someone else did too! Just goes to show that I am not crazy and neither are you. Now if I could just do something about this nagging paranoia!! LOL!

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I did not see this randorium but I can go into the really (not way..) above top secret forum. I can also post there.

Maybe it is some error, I think someone told me I need 200 postings to get in there, but seems this is not valid anymore.

You should look behind the curtains before you go to sleep though lol.

A nother thing: The map you have in your avatar, is there a 3D version of it? Because I saw something similar.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

It is supposedly from a drawing of Nikola Tesla's explaining how integers work.

I do not have a 3D version but the original post is over here, in the "Adventures in Prime Number Land" thread (great thread!!). With a link to where I got it from if that helps!

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Thank you!
I will take a look at it!

top topics

join