It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shifty schiff!!!! TRUMP WITCH HUNT IS OFFICIALLY OVER!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: r0xor

My wife and I read this post and we were wondering if it's shrooms or an opioid.

Cause it's not just alcohol talking here.

If you could post a yes or no by the morning, we'll know who gets chores tomorrow.

Thank you in advance...

I was honestly not under the influence of anything, it was just one of those spontaneous post that I do. 🤔

I was making light of political conversation, debate and propaganda as a subconscious hobby almost. I'm still working on it. It feels like to me that all of the passion put into it, the lengthy writing about how an issue is right or wrong, the spinning of it, it's all rather yin and yang.

Statistically 50/50 with a few percentage points on any given day, moving in one direction or the other. Left and right, so polar opposed and deep in their own ideology. Misunderstanding and overexagerrating each other to create tension which keeps it spinning even when none seemingly needs to exist. Oblivious that their disdain or outright hate if they're particularly ignorant for the opposite side fuels it.

Without even the smallest of movement to one side or the other, what would we have?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Boy I hope Mueller comes out and says there was no collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russia, but that he found other concerning connections between Russia, the Democrats, Hillary's Campaign, the FBI, the DOJ and the Attorney General that need to be investigated.

I then hope Schiff, Pelosi, Harris, Nader, Feinstein all try to explain why Mueller shouldn't be believed and that the real investigation hasnt happened yet.

Where are we on the -21 days?
I dont frequent the Q stuff but I might spend some time tonight reading.

... and im sure many a friend owe's me money, I've been mocked and ridiculed (friendly of course) by friends because I always said this Russia nonsense is a load of crap... ofcourse, they were all telling me how wrong I was and that the TV news would not lie about such a significant thing!

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I THINK Mueller finished his report and passed it to his boss William Barr, ahead of this meeting between Barr, Huber, and other top federal prosecutors last week.

The Meeting of Top Prosecutors: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

My wife and I read this post and we were wondering if it's shrooms or an opioid.

If you could post a yes or no by the morning, we'll know who gets chores tomorrow.

Thank you in advance...

I was honestly not under the influence of anything, it was just one of those spontaneous post that I do. 🤔

I was making light of political conversation, debate and propaganda as a subconscious hobby almost. I'm still working on it. It feels like to me that all of the passion put into it, the lengthy writing about how an issue is right or wrong, the spinning of it, it's all rather yin and yang.

Statistically 50/50 with a few percentage points on any given day, moving in one direction or the other. Left and right, so polar opposed and deep in their own ideology. Misunderstanding and overexagerrating each other to create tension which keeps it spinning even when none seemingly needs to exist. Oblivious that their disdain or outright hate if they're particularly ignorant for the opposite side fuels it.

Without even the smallest of movement to one side or the other, what would we have?

Ok
So can Mueller come out with his report before 2020?

Lol

You go on some crazy rant about who knows what because you have nothing to say about how shifty Schiff is....

Hipsters are cool though right, so why speak to the op.....

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

Thank you in advance...

You are the reason the left is falling apart.

You cant make a decent point so you talk like you just took 3 hits of acid and the world will all work out ok....
Lol

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Too deep, they dug too deep and found paydirt.

Now suddenly it's tight lips and full retractions?

Me thinks they came up with a shovel full of Hillary and don't know what to do now.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
I can't quite make out what you're rooting for.

The First Lady from my perspective, but that's just me. I'm a long way away.

Hangon, best get outta here. (Aussie take on 'rooting'!)

Bally

edit on 12-3-2019 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
And then there's Jason Scheff. Who might be a little shifty but almost no one has ever cared enough to speculate.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: Scepticaldem

The Russians are responsible?

Why?

Because they exposed the Democratic party's interfering with the election process by

A) Actively working against Bernie within their own party

and

B) Trying to promote Trump on the opposition team because they thought (joke's on them) Trump was the weakest candidate.

I want an investigation and charges leveled against those who are really guilty of election interference.

B is what they always do... When Romney was nominated the Republican frontrunner i knew it was over

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
This will never be over; haven't you been paying attention, "not being over" is the only consistent part of this Russian interference investigation.

We are just in a lull right now; wait till we get closer to the 2020 election, Impeachment will be brought up again then.... "How can you possibly vote for a president who is currently being impeached? Trump was right when he said he could murder someone and you crazy people would still vote for him."
edit on 12-3-2019 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
www.npr.org...

Shifty Schiff says that we dont need an impeachment now but we do need an indictment because of Cohens lying testimony.....
Lol

WITCH HUNT IS OFFICIALLY OVER!

They are now counting on Cohens testimony which is going to cost that guy 10 more years in jail if justice were to really prevail.

Again....

Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join