It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian police bust migrant trafficking ring Leftists Attack Salvini gov of ignoring mafia.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Ironic what is happening in Italy now. In Italy Italian police forces are cracking down African/Arab Criminal Migrant Gangs whom are committing a number of criminal offenses including trafficking,theft,etc.
Rather then to praise the new Italian gov the Euporean Leftists are criticizing and attacking Salvini gov of claiming that his gov is targeting refugees and ignoring mafia.

While the leftist ignore the criminal elements by the recent of the migrants that had came to Europe and Italy.

Italian police bust migrant trafficking ring, arrest 11 people

Italian police have broken up an organisation trafficked irregular migrants from southern Italy to northern Europe. The group was reportedly based in the former Olympic village in Turin. Police said the group moved dozens of foreigners throughout Europe for large sums of money.

Turin police chief Francesco Messina said police actions at the Ex MOI "continue in order to keep delinquents out and welcome those who need it." Messina said the organization in question was very dangerous, "powerful and strong."

Two parliamentarians from the far-right Brothers of Italy party, Augusta Montaruli and Maurizio Marrone, said the operation is confirmation that the buildings at the Ex MOI "were the base for the African mafias." They said they will call for a parliamentary hearing "to ascertain the responsibility of the city governments of Fassino and Appendino, starting with verification on whether the arrested traffickers benefited from false residency or city-sponsored aid projects."

'Migrant menace': Salvini accused of targeting refugees and ignoring mafia

Organised crime increasingly being forgotten in favour of anti-migrant efforts, say observers

It is part of a trend since Matteo Salvini of the far-right League became interior minister in June 2018. Senator Pietro Grasso, a member of the national anti-mafia commission and former prosecutor responsible for the 2006 arrest of the Sicilian mafia boss Bernardo Provenzano, said: “Unfortunately, the Italian government […] is prioritising immigration, making people believe it is an emergency, rather than fighting the real problems, such as the mafia. Meanwhile, the bosses are getting richer and richer.”

In Catania, the eastern Sicilian stronghold of the powerful Santapaola clan, prosecutors are investigating NGO rescue boats, one of which was ordered to be seized in November after fears that discarded clothes worn by people arriving from Libya could have been contaminated with HIV.

In Riace, part of Reggio Calabria, from where the feared ‘Ndrangheta is thought to control much of Europe’s coc aine trade, Mimmo Lucano, an anti-mafia mayor who revitalised his community by welcoming asylum seekers, has been under investigation since October on suspicion of aiding illegal immigration. Lucano has had repeated death threats from mafiosi, who also poisoned two of his dogs.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
What is important to note about that artlice by the theguardian is that the mayor of Riace, Lucano is a crook and a mafia man himself, had a shady past and of course much of his anti mafia so called nonsense hasn't done nothing to the mafias, in
Riace.

The theguardian article fails to mention how human traffickers and Nigerian mafia has gained a boost following these uncontrollable migrant arrivals to Italy and Europe.
When Matteo renzi was ruining Italy what did his government do to stop the Mafias? he didn't do anything to stop them.

Its rather ironic how leftists are demanding to end the mafias yet ignore the criminal networks committed or controlled by migrants.
edit on 11-3-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The left wants a crime quota system

Ok, you need so many African crimaks functining in my neighborhood or it’s racist

Some people are going to wake up with a horse head in their beds

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
The left wants a crime quota system

Ok, you need so many African crimaks functining in my neighborhood or it’s racist

Some people are going to wake up with a horse head in their beds

The people on the left will only wake up when crime rates go up. News Media Will Never report such crimes. Unless its a crime committed by a nationalist or racist.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   
and it's nothing more than ignorance on their side, because there have been some pretty recent arrests:

source

forgive the link isn't in english, of course google translate will give you the full story but the short of it is an investigation led to the arrest of 37 people in 2017 and the same ongoing investigation led to the arrest of 11 people just this year.

it's pathetic how easy it is to point out at these lame attempts at diversion, while the actual truth is left out in the cold

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I Have spent a lot of time in Italy In the past 4 years ,and I am going back in a few months. What I can say is the state of the country due to migrants has deteriorated rapidly. I have been accosted twice by African migrants who tried to grab my wallet and phone from my pocket after I refused to buy their knock off sunglasses. I’ve had middle eastern migrants try to force sell me selfie sticks and then stick a bird on my shoulder for a photo and demand money. When I told them I was going to flick the bird off my shoulder if they didn’t remove it, there was a whistle, then around 6-7 migrants surrounded me with knives. I keep 5 euros in my sock as a distraction so I said it’s all I have, threw them that and then took off. They are vicious, criminal people not asylum seeking, grateful imports.

Recently, I saw an old lady robbed getting off a coach in Pisa. Nobody did anything and the police who were stood at the end of the street, just leant against their motorcycles laughing. Then, as we got off our coach and into the market area near the tower, a gypsy lady grabbed my son and shoved him into a kiosk . I caused a huge scene and gave the woman a verbal bashing till they all ran off. This is only a sample of what I’ve seen. I really think we are heading for a civil war in Europe.
edit on 12-3-2019 by DARKJEDIG because: Spelling mistakes

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DARKJEDIG

I will be going back for a family visit as well In Europe soon. As a Euporean my best advice for anyone traveling to Italy,France avoid the heavily owned African migrant neighborhoods/Areas.
Avoid their dealers on the streets.

I really think we are heading for a civil war in Europe.

We are and that is a fact that MSM that supports these so called migrants try to deny for obvious reasons. They want to use those people that rise up agaisnt migrants to call them racists. haters.

They are expecting such a conflict to come by.

I am not so stupid.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

I said the same thing to my wife. These elites are not stupid , it has to be planned. I’m horrified for the future and what it is inevitably going to bring.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DARKJEDIG

This conflict that they are hoping wont go to their favor unfortunately. The elitists want a mixed Europe.
They want to destroy the Euporean Native cultures that made it.

edit on 13-3-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

Yes I agree but to me, they keep us fighting with each other over race, gender, culture, financial position. All this so we don’t band together as one , singular unit against them. Divide and conquer. If you put a swarm of bees in a phone booth, they know you will get stung. However, things like Brexit in the UK are starting to bring differing opinions together in my area especially, and they all say they are ready for a revolution. Everyone I know would fight for their rights and freedoms now so they are playing a dangerous game.

edit on 13-3-2019 by DARKJEDIG because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   
You went off like a Paul Shaffer fire alarm...

You got some data to back up your argument?

crime rates across Italian regions and the share of crimes committed by foreigners have both fallen significantly over the last decade.

Has immigration really led to an increase in crime in Italy?. That's the London School of Economics and Political Science..

LSE is a member of the Russell Group and is sometimes considered a part of the "Golden Triangle" of universities in south-east England. For the subject area of social science, LSE places second in the world in the QS Rankings,[10] tenth in THE Rankings, and eighth in the Academic Ranking of World Universities.

wikipedia i know but it shows it's citations.

But Breitbart says Nearly One in Three Crimes In Italy Committed By Foreigners.

Who to believe, hmm. I'll go with the LSE just cause i'll now it'll ruffle your feathers, haha!

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

You got some data to back up your argument?

When the African migrants commited raped and murder of Pamela Mastropietro in Italy no western news media outlets paid any attention to the death of the girl.

Only the local Italian and some Asian news media outlets reported the murder of Pamela Mastropietro, following with the image shots of those African migrants arrested being put into the police vehicles and them smirking at the photographers.

When there are crimes committed by African/Arab migrants whatever in Italy or in Europe they wouldn't be reported heavily at all. Cenpuppie
These such attacks are never reported in the data number for political reasons.

I am not surprised there is a small number of people still not beleivng that migrants are behind or are causing such attacks, when will you Cenpuppie ever wake up? till MSM tells you that such an attack happened?

MSM will never report it. Unless of course the attack is carried out by nationalists then the media will have a filed day frenzy.

wikipedia i know but it shows it's citations.

Word to the wise, dont use wikipedia.

edit on 13-3-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join