It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hesitant initially to buy the 4d chess idea for Trump.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
WOOO I'M RICH!

My taxes got a few thousand last year !!!

Is that the logic I see here, only the rich got tax breaks??

Tax breaks are great.....

When you reduce spending.

When you increase spending and decrease revenue, what you're doing is giving people a loan they didn't sign up for.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

He has a pretty good track record for keeping campaign promises...better than anyone I can recall. Maybe there is a comparison list of other Presidents somewhere...for campaign promises.

Politifact.com started keeping tabs under Obama, and now Trump.

I take that with a grain of salt as Trump has only been in for two years, so I don't expect him to do all of his promises or even show his hand in that time period.

However, it doesn't look good for the national debt as that is rising, I question our dialing back of aggressive foreign policy with Bolton, and Trump has cozied up to Saudi Arabia which he said he wouldn't do.

That said, his time isn't over yet. But I still don't see a glaring reason why I should trust him.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: CriticalStinker

What country has attacked us since WW2? Well not officially a country, but have you been asleep the past 18 years? We most certainly have an enemy out there, they just dont wear the colors and flag of a particular country.

We created that enemy. We're creating more right now as well.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: CriticalStinker

What country has attacked us since WW2? Well not officially a country, but have you been asleep the past 18 years? We most certainly have an enemy out there, they just dont wear the colors and flag of a particular country.

We created that enemy. We're creating more right now as well.

Well if we did create them, should we also not be the ones to defeat them?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join