It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hesitant initially to buy the 4d chess idea for Trump.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I try not to.

It's like listening to a girl with a god complex because

"Her daddy owns mines"

Authority through silver spoon up thr you know what.

Fn puke

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

What about it? You dont trust our President? Has he not proven himself to be more trustworthy, as a president, than any president in your lifetime?

I don't trust anyone in Washington, there is no reason he should have my trust. As for proving to be more trustworthy than any other president? No, even if he had that's a low bar. Even if I was older, it would still be a low bar.

You have no IDEA what we are up against. What country has attacked us since WWII? Who cares? We are up against HYDRA. No borders, no national allegiances.

Our middle class just dropped below Canada. I don't want to be Canadian, if I did, I'd move there.

But our template is starting to trend towards not being the end all be all.

Better to catch that trend sooner rather than later.

You may have voted for Trump but sometimes you remind me of Ben Shapiro or Laura Loomer... except worse. LoL. You're alright. I'm just giving you a hard time.

Haha, thanks for discussing and keeping it light hearted. I always appreciate an inquiring and honest mind.

Always keep that, no matter what.

Also I'm wearing what you said as a badge of honor... I admire Ben, but I don't like him. Not sure who Laura is, but if imagine she's a pundit.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

I try not to.

"Her daddy owns mines"

Fn puke

Reading your post was like listening to someone with a chip on their shoulder.

No offense, but that is my honest opinion.

Your comment wasn't a good look. She's a respected member. Deny ignorance, debate someone's ideas.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Why wouldn't I have a chip on my shoulder after her bs yesterday.

Trash talking with cutesy little memes and misquotes.

She's getting too big for her britches and treats everyone like garbage.

If that's your idea of respected than damn bud.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trump wins every tic-tac-toe game because he always gets the first two marks 😎

☝️ He's right you know πŸ‘†

P.S.

πŸ›«πŸ›¬πŸ›«πŸ›¬πŸ›«πŸ›¬πŸ›«πŸ›¬ Its "Soul Plane".
edit on 3/11/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Trump may or may not be playing 4D chess. I don't know.

But I do know that whatever he's doing, it's in his best interests... not ours.

So you're psychic now lulz... Oh boy here we go...

I think you might be right actually... Yeah...
It was all a part of his evil plan to spend his twilight years becoming the most hated man in the world and as an added bonus he became at least 2Billion dollars poorer since entering office...

The selfish sob just wont stop! Hes working tirelessly for America when he could be relaxing, hes losing money by not being able to tend to his empire, hes improving the economy, bringing so many jobs we don't know what to do with them all... and you just KNOW the dirty rotten bastard is ONLY doing it because he wants to hog all the glory for himself!

I heard Obama tried to give away a million dollars to some poor folks, and when we woke up the next say, Trump had deposited a million dollars into his account. The selfish a hole wont let anyone else be generous!

How dare he want to be on good terms with God before he dies? Hes only doing this so God will love him more, he won't let anyone else get any of Gods love because he doesnt CARE about anyone else... He Only cares about himself.
edit on 3/11/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
No politician that makes it into higher office is working for the average people's interests.

This system, as it is, will not allow it.

Both alleged sides are the same. They both pledge allegiance to the corporate masters.

We have collectively forgotten the U.S. was constructed with a deep suspicion of authority.

The last 35 years have seen the "average" citizen decrease in every measurable way, while the few prosper like never before.

The only 4d chess strategy being employed is how to wring even more profit from the slaves.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

The last 35 years have seen the "average" citizen decrease in every measurable way, while the few prosper like never before.

The only 4d chess strategy being employed is how to wring even more profit from the slaves.

And the partisans frame it to where they are fighting evil.

Words are overused to depict the most awful things for those who hold different opinions. Nazi, communist, racist, anti semite ect.

Both using the same tactics, ignoring the fact that when we step away from the keyboard and veiled screen, we take part in the functioning community. That community has no resemblence to the naritives being pushed.

People go to work with those who have differing opinions, and love them.

We let manufactured constructs drive a wedge between is as if people truly believe BS establishment politicians more than seeing them as the lesser of evils.

Truth be told, the establishment is scared chitless of any sign of going against the grain or unity. That has been proved IMO.

A happy population is a divided one. More concerned with tribalism, virtue signaling, and blind loyalty makes the status quo a permanent institution.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Check your inbox.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Templeton
a reply to: Boadicea

A point that gets lost. What is Bernie putting on the line...

Oh that Bernie!

He's just a puppet... or maybe a "tool" would be better?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

LOL!!!

My default position in anything involving our federal critters is that it's their fault. I don't care what letter is next to their name. They're all rotten to the core. If you're not part of the corruption, you're not part of the critter's power club.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

I try not to.

"Her daddy owns mines"

Fn puke

Oh my... not cool at all.. but too freaking funny!

Thanks for the belly laugh

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: eXia7

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Masterjaden

No, this move IS MAGA MAGA 4D Chess....

What about signing the biggest budget in history?

President Trump sent Congress on Monday a record $4.75 trillion budget plan that calls for increased military spending and sharp cuts to domestic programs like education and environmental protection for the 2020 fiscal year.
nyt

So slashing taxes (mainly for the rich), decreasing domestic programs, and increasing military spending.

Increasing military spending? Why?

What country has attacked us since WWII?

The debt clock keeps ticking.

Well America didn't become a super power for free. and it won't stay free for free.

It won't stay a super power if we keep turning a blind eye to our infrastructure and education.

Every empire has toppled, we're making the same mistakes.

So you're admitting the size of the budget (and deficit) don't matter at all to you, it's totally about what the money is going towards. If you were a deficit hawk, you'd be opposed to any overspending, which you're clearly not... so long as the teacher's unions and that catch-all concept of "infrastructure" (money which has recently been mostly wasted on magic beans like solar energy and high speed rail hardly anyone uses) get their money, you cool.

I've thought it over, and I'm going to offer a different perspective.

You're saying we're spending more on things and getting less.

I agree.

Let's start with the military. First and foremost, our soldiers are our youth. Many of my peers are or have served. I love them, I would do anything for them.

If we spend more than the next ten countries combined, why can't we win a war? It's time we question that.

And if the VA isn't taking care of those who put themselves on the alter of freedom... WHY THE FUC# CAN'T WE FIX THAT?!?

Certain things have less gravity when they aren't functioning properly. Teacher unions are crumbs while we let our youth suffer our incompetence. I remember you getting heated at the thought of your daughters forced to serve.

We have a habit at writing checks for results that don't measure.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

So you're psychic now lulz...

Nope. I don't have to be psychic. Trump said it. Trump has boasted that he could destroy the Dems and Pubs and send a bunch to jail by declassifying anything and everything, but he won't because he wants to use it as leverage. No declassification or public disclosure. No draining the swamp. No "lock her up." Nope. Just more political games for Trump's best interests.

Oh boy here we go...

Indeed!

Who exactly thinks they're psychic??? Who somehow believes they really know what's in Trump's heart and mind??? Who is it that thinks they know what cannot be known???

Not me...

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I don't trust anyone in Washington, there is no reason he should have my trust.

He has a pretty good track record for keeping campaign promises...better than anyone I can recall. Maybe there is a comparison list of other Presidents somewhere...for campaign promises.

Doesn't that count for something? Hasn't he earned at least a little bit of trust? What has he done as a president, other than "being in Washington" to earn your DIStrust?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

What if he figured the funding via national emergency would never really get there for the wall because it'd get beat eventually in court but did it anyways because he had to do something so that he looked strong, not defeated, not backing down? It was a campaign promise, one of the main ones.

I believe he's alluded to this when he was talking during the shutdown. "It's probably gonna get tied up in court. It's probably gonna go to the 9th circuit of appeals, and they'll probably say no'.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

I'm sure he did. I'm starting to be willing to believe that the move was intentional to distract from the real goal of getting it on the next budget where it will have a more direct impact on the elections in 2020 and look like he's not giving up on getting it done sooner and initially opening government back up so it looks like he cares about those not getting paid.

Like much of his initially appearing foolhardy moves, it's working out to be too perfect for it not to have been planned, maybe not directly by him but by someone.

Now If we could just get him to stay off twitter.

Jaden

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

What country has attacked us since WW2? Well not officially a country, but have you been asleep the past 18 years? We most certainly have an enemy out there, they just dont wear the colors and flag of a particular country.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

But the Wall IS being built, right now, as we speak. A report just came out in the past few days saying that border crossings in the areas the wall has been completed already are down 95-99%. I believe its Yuma, AZ and San Diego, CA but dont quote me on that. We WILL have a border wall, one way or another.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
WOOO I'M RICH!

My taxes got a few thousand last year !!!

Is that the logic I see here, only the rich got tax breaks??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join