It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi says no to impeachment...where will this land?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Who/what is the Declas mentioned in the tweet?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: riiver

It is the reason that Trump took total control today.
Pelosi, Shumer and shiff were all calling for impeachment right after the mid term.
Trump said that if they kept pushing for impeachment he would release documents against them, proving that no one is above the law.

Lol

Are we all going to forgive and forget the way Trump is seeming to do?

4d chess anyone?

[snipped]
edit on Mon Mar 11 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Simply shows that both political parties are self-serving and will not jeopardize losing their political office. Republican's won't go against Trump for fear of a backlash from his supporters. All the while foolish Americans continue to support and defend a broken-party system.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

originally posted by: riiver

It is the reason that Trump took total control today.
Pelosi, Shumer and shiff were all calling for impeachment right after the mid term.
Trump said that if they kept pushing for impeachment he would release documents against them, proving that no one is above the law.

Lol

Are we all going to forgive and forget the way Trump is seeming to do?

4d chess anyone?

[snipped]

Oh! *Facepalm* DECLASSIFY. I guess it was the way it was written in the tweet; I didn't get it. Thanks for the clarification.
edit on Mon Mar 11 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Jeez, WTF? 2 1/2 yrs of constant impeachment rhetoric and millions of tax dollars spent and now he's not worth it? How do you like them apples Maxine?

I was expecting so much more. HAHAHAHAHAHA.......................

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Its looks like her age its messing with her cognitive abilities.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Look. She's scared. OK?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Sometimes it’s best to choose your battles.

You mean choose a new battle after the last one was lost before it even began?

Which battle will they choose now? Will they choose to battle on the side of evil and fight for the right to kill babies in third trimester and even after they are born alive? Surly they arent that demented and twisted?

They can choose the battle but they cant choose The outcome. Good will prevail over evil in the end!

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Impeach Trump AND Pelosi

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Sillyolme Sillyolme where are you? hiding somewhere hiding somewhere how do you do
Sillyolme Sillyolme what do you do? spew some crap spew some crap thats what I do

someone call her here please

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Poor Nancy, she'll certainty be added to AOC's list of democrats to be eliminated from Her party now.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

She also took impeachment off the table for George W. Bush. A president who declared war on a sovereign country, had no connections with the 9/11 attacks, and caused 5,000+ of our young military personal to lose their lives. All based upon lies to Maximize Persian Gulf oil flows and to avert a potential global energy crisis.

She should have been removed from office back than. I can't believe people voted for her to keep her in office. Now her fellow democrats kept her as the majority leader. Another self-serving decision to save her and democrats from losing their political office.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

She should have been removed from office back than. I can't believe people voted for her to keep her in office. Now her fellow democrats kept her as the majority leader. Another self-serving decision to save her and democrats from losing their political office.

You can't say that almost every member here on ATS didn't warn of this and see it coming. Poor move to have kept her around for democratic leader of the house.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join