It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi says no to impeachment...where will this land?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It's not surprising that the left is moving more to the far left. Progressive ideologies was already on the rise and Trump taking office gave the left motivation to form a more extreme identity.

Newton's Law. Trump didn't do anything the mellow out the rising far left. Instead he played right into the game and furthered the Divide.

Trump and the far left are both trying to shake things up in there own way. But in turn, they are making themselves look silly and creating more division.

I'll just sit back and watch the show.

Trump supporters aren't going to change their mind and call out Trump on his BS. The far left supporters won't call out their own either on the BS in Congress.

So the game begins.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

This is gold.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Huh. Looks like there's now more of a chance at the wall than impeachment proceedings.

Could this have anything to do with Hillary's Arkansas law license being reinstated?

edit on 11-3-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
When the democratic party gets completely demolished in the lead-up to the 2020 election, and Trump wins again for another four years, the survivors will be screaming impeachment.

Their followers, having nothing else to cling to, will scream at the sky once again... and by the third week there will be fundraisers for impeachment everywhere.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Well, would be interesting to see who backs that, hmmm?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
wonder what rumor she heard about information his team holds on her and adam etc....

Cant imagine any other reason she would back off.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You guys all miss the key thing she said. Trump is a narcissist so by Pelosi saying "He's not worth it" he will get triggered and fall into her trap.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrFurious45
a reply to: carewemust

Since when does Nancy-pants Pelosi care about NOT dividing the country...

DECLAS is coming... right after the failed mueller report is released.

Lots of "rumblings" coming from the Department of Justice. Mueller is already finished, but because he's not a "show boat" like Comey, the report went to Barr, IN SILENCE.

Wait until CNN finds out their usual government snitches have been muzzled!

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

You guys all miss the key thing she said. Trump is a narcissist so by Pelosi saying "He's not worth it" he will get triggered and fall into her trap.

Mueller's "Trump Trap" didn't work, but Pelosi is smarter?

(I wish I knew how to do those animated laughing GIFS, like Xuenchen!)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
What? Pelosi making sense? Maybe they changed her meds and she is starting to think OK now.

How disappointing, I am used to cutting down what she says. Then she comes out with something sensible. She messed up my day now.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Bet the top Democrats have some inside "knowledge" about some new Democrat scandals ready to hit the MSM banana networks 😎

They are afraid.

They are very afraid.

FISA declas is coming. To be followed immediately by the indictment of Comey, Brennan, and others.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
Wait, what?

Now all of a sudden he's not worth it and we are dividing America? I thought that was the point. Divide and conquer. Sounds like she's preparing her followers for some bad newzzz they can't spin around.

Believe it or not, that's never the true intent and it's easily within their power to do so. If it were popular on either side of the aisle, you could wake up to martial law, civil war, two nations, an independent California or Texas, etc. Also, everyone knows that most everyone's political opinions are solid and based on their personal experience, personal lives. There's not that big of a swing market, especially if it isn't an election year.

Most of it is hyped up rhetoric. For example, if you believe what you wrote that's one thing. If you exaggerated what you wrote it's sarcastic or written to be in agreement with others doing or believing the same. From the star count and the majority direction of this forum into a right wing rally..
edit on 3/11/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

Mueller's "Trump Trap" didn't work, but Pelosi is smarter?

(I wish I knew how to do those animated laughing GIFS, like Xuenchen!)

Agree

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Now Adam Schiff is on the no-imeachment train.

Either we just slipped into Bizarro World, or the Dems are about to get nuked from orbit.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Either we just slipped into Bizarro World, or the Dems are about to get nuked from orbit.

They have all been "Notified" 😎

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Has anyone ever seen someone try to set a mousetrap and get their finger caught in it?

It's funny. Especially when there are no mice to start with.

TheRedneck

You did it...mf...

Whiskey out my nose.

Damn you!

Seriously, any person with an IQ of 2 can see that there is mostly TDS going on in the left.

How much more spinning can they do before they fall down?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
What if..

Early on it was becoming fairly obvious that Trump was clean all along in the investigation? This isn't just any businessman or politician. It's a very successful billionaire businessman and the President of the United States. I'd hope he'd have legal counsel throughout the past decades enough to steer him clear of anything truly detrimental.

What if..

After this was seen or already known, the investigation was full steam anyway to keep pressure on him, his partners, and his administration? That in itself is crooked but it's an entirely different creature. They nabbed Manafort, Cohen, and most likely Stone possibly others but when you pull the rug back on anything of that nature you'd find dirt and bugs. That doesn't make it fair and in a perfect or possibly catastrophic reality all campaigns, politicians, their staff, and political groups would be subject to the same scrutiny, investigations, and pressure.

What if it was popular suspicion and uncertainty towards an all new type of powerful POTUS? If Obama had been a billionaire career businessman, would you consider that an investigation should be done by the Federal Bureau of Investigations to keep tabs on it, make sure it's clean and legit? No, this isn't a trick question or a debate trap, I'm not about that life. I'm trying to be realistic here. The blacks, the leftists, Muslims, oh my. That was the way it was already, but consider if there would've been hundreds of millions of dollars floating around for decades in and out of his accounts. Paint the past as bad as you want to regarding our first half white President but he was never even close to as big or as powerful monetarily past present and future.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

You're welcome. No chance of catching a cold now!

I don't know... been wondering what a gyroscope exploding looked like, though.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
In the meantime in real news...

Us deficit is out of control, inflation is leading us to a recession... I know but just wait for it...

The Chinese economy is cooling.. our borders are chaos, the influx of people coming in illegally or thru our loop holes are straining our PUBLIC services, schools hospitals etc. those services cost $$ Whole other topic of discussion.. geo politics as follows Russia us relations are tense. North Korea, has abandoned talks and appears to be reving up missile research again.. China us relations are tense in trade and territory.

India Pakistan relationship is bad Pakistan threatening war...

Sometimes I think dc politics are just one hell of a farce to keep the American citizens occupied in division. Instead of asking questions like what are we gonna do to FIX our problems in the world.

God save us all when a noted problem as listed above is forced in front of dc to fix..

I can rest easy thou knowing pelosi does not want to try to impeach our president I am sure that will make front page news papers nationwide....

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Today: PELOSI - SCHIFF - NADLER have all abandoned their dream of Impeaching President Trump...even before the "bombshell" Mueller Report is released!

Updated: theconservativetreehouse.com...

So...where does that leave the biggest Trump haters of all... Elijah Cummings and Maxine Waters? Those two must be really depressed tonight.

edit on 3/11/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join