It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sensors Captain ooo on the Big screen now ooo Rapture imminent

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Nut.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The world's second-oldest profession: carrying a sign to warn everyone the end is near.

I'm not marking my calendar.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
I see it all , Spock

Yes the Jewish community of elders expect the first messiah in a week.....here at Purim

A springtime rapture is possible Spock

Logical yes Captain, given the current event and the 70th year for Israel and the third Temple.....

Jesus is coming with a fan.....

To window his first harvest

First of all, Spocky Spock, I don't think there will ever be a "rapture." That story is something that got peddled in the 1800's...before then, no one ever talked about it, because the Greek does NOT make it clear that it's any kind of "rapture."

If you're basing eschatological timetables on what the Jews say, I would think again. They missed the Messiah the first time, you know?
but Kansas girl....I read on the internet.....haven't read....Iraneus is or his buddy H something is his name......
I read that had our same details on a rapture back in 300 or 400 A D ...or so....

They knew we had to see a fallingaway......or possibly knew the man if sin was turned into the son of perdition deally....sumpin like that .....they knew 5hey would meet in the air......, we outta look up what that old historian said....

Whatcha think....u tube search would give us a video Talkin the name of whoever said that back when.....
edit on 12-3-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 12-3-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I personally find a lot of correlation between the new age (which is a regurgitation of gnosism) idea of ascension, and the rapture. The main difference for me is ascension takes into account things like angels and spirit entities from other ‘dimensions’ as helpful or guides, where the rapture is solely on it being GOD/JESUS... and the other entities are addressed as to not be given a higher status than their creator.

a reply to: GBP/JPY

edit on 12-3-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Good spot for me to add....the rapture is legit in the Scripture.....

With the timings given in the prophecy, right now fits well......and 2020 doesn't even fit.......

2019 in the first half or second.......it fits

The peace plan......2019......

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join