It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Anomaly...Again!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Raw images are stored by camera and Sol number.

I know.
I'm sure you do. I'm sure you do........

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
Why paint a rock, black? At least that is what it appears to be to me. Rather a sloppy job at that, maybe intentional...

Can you find the black rock? Can you see the "Paint" sloppy edge? Not in this photo.
mars.nasa.gov...

Until you zoom in with other software.

Is this the type of Science you support? Whats behind the black paint???

No "black paint", only too much contrast, as you can see on the image below.

And yes, that's the type of science I support.

PS: it's photo 0952MR0041900240502108E01_DXXX.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

the more i look at that thing, the more i think its not a missing part but a creature like a crab or spider

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: fromtheskydown

the more i look at that thing, the more i think its not a missing part but a creature like a crab or spider
Agreed. Biological in nature. But why dosn't NASA go public with it? Because then they would have to admit there was life on Mars. And then the uncomfortable questions follow, like how did Mars get into the present condition, among others.

I doubt the crab looking thing is alive, most likely as I said "Freeze dried". And since it is in a depression the action of the wind has not broken it down. My guess.

Rather than address the issue in a public forum they have decided to not say anything. I suppose it would open up a big can of worms, or alien crabs. lol lol

It has already been made public that Nukes "May" have played a role in the demise of Mars. Quite debatable one way or the other. The Science Community as you might imagine rejects the idea. They prefer the term "Solar Winds".

US-based Dr John Brandenburg gives lectures across the globe offering a theory that there is evidence of two major nuclear blasts on the Red Planet, and the archaeological relics left behind by the ancient Martians.

Mr Brandenburg believes the nuclear war took place about half a billion years ago and the traces of the blast have been left in two key locations.

www.express.co.uk...

Looking at that possibility, if the nukes were large enough, and spaced out just right, I "Imagine" the Mushroom clouds created would be enough to suck the atmosphere right out into space.

The water, what remained of it would boil off, and it too would follow. A smaller planet with less atmosphere to begin with, yes, I can imagine that happening. Not Solar wind, but Nuclear wind, going straight up.

Now, if that were true then that means someone had to light them off (Nukes). And in that lies the problem. We would have to admit we are not alone, they are far more advance technologically than us, and they are mean mother F***ers..... Who could do it again.

But not much speculation is required as to who they are, because in the Cuneiform tablets it tell us the story, including the war(s) on Mars. If, you can overcome Occam's Razor.

In ancient Roman religion and myth, Mars (Latin: Mārs, [maːrs]) was the god of war and also an agricultural guardian, a combination characteristic of early Rome.[2] He was second in importance only to Jupiter and he was the most prominent of the military gods in the religion of the Roman army. Most of his festivals were held in March, the month named for him (Latin Martius), and in October, which began the season for military campaigning and ended the season for farming.
Maybe not such a "Myth" after all.

If the Creature in the Crevice still survives then undoubtedly other life forms survived as well, not living, but preserved in a state of preservation of one type or another. Freeze dried and shielded from the wind probably the most prevalent. In as far as living intelligent life forms they would have to be deep underground.... The surface is too inhospitable...

In as far as the who did it, well, every dog, has its day!

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Agreed. Biological in nature.

Just to be clear, he was referring to the picture in the OP.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Agreed. Biological in nature.

Just to be clear, he was referring to the picture in the OP.
Fascinating observation on your part. Yes, thread drifted from missing part, to freeze dried octopuses. But still in the topic of Mars Anomaly's.

penroc3 your neighbor, co worker, or do you just have the ability to read minds? Just to be clear, ya know.
Never-mind answering that.

But to answer your statement, I did find his post to be a bit confusing. And probably my fault. I will be more attentive next time.

But it still doesn't change what I shared. Thank you phage.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

i was talking about the first one

on thing for sure of is that Mars hold secrets, from the electric universe theory of mars getting blasted from a CME to the EU's gigantic lighting.

looks allot like these burns

i honestly would be surprised we find bacteria or something more is not impossible. we know there is subsurface(brine) water as well as other interesting byproducts

there are extremophiles that thrive in a nuclear reactor deep underground , and on the sea bed we have creatures like this

edit on 21-3-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   

So, do you now admit that you were wrong about NASA painting that rock?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

The probabilities are high, that I was incorrect. That one little square area though. I'm going to accept it was caused by excessive white balance, for now. LOL Now wheres my cookies!!!

How about you??? Are you going to accept the crab looking thing is biological???? No comment, will not be accepted!

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
More Circumstantial evidence has been discovered, by NASA, and the Italian space agency. Salt Water found on Mars, that flows on the surface.

Scientists from the Italian space agency have discovered a large underground lake on Mars, which could significantly increase the probability of life on the planet.

Using the MARSIS radar on the Mars Express satellite orbiting Mars, the scientists were able to identify the small lake underneath the South Pole of Earth's closest neighbour.

www.aljazeera.com...

New findings from NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) provide the strongest evidence yet that liquid water flows intermittently on present-day Mars.

www.nasa.gov...

Seems the high temp has been updated to 80 Deg Fahrenheit.

During the warm seasons, temperatures on the Red Planet reach about 250-300 Kelvins (-23 to 27 degrees Celsius, -10 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit)

www.iflscience.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

It appears to me it has at least 10 appendages, a central raised area. One of the appendages appears to have some type of claw attached.

That image was altered, it's not just a zooming in of the original image NASA published.

This is what the original image looks like when zoomed in.

But even that image published by NASA soon after being taken is not the original image taken by Curiosity, that image was converted by an automatic process to a JPEG file with too much compression.

When we look at a PNG (compressed without any loss of detail, unlike JPEG images) created from the IMG file (the closest we can get to the original images sent by Curiosity) we can see that part of the "criter" is just JPEG artefacts.

In fact, we can see that the JPEG image is full of artefacts, including different colours.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   

The probabilities are high, that I was incorrect. That one little square area though. I'm going to accept it was caused by excessive white balance, for now. LOL Now wheres my cookies!!!

How about you??? Are you going to accept the crab looking thing is biological???? No comment, will not be accepted!

There is not enough to go on for me to "accept" this thing is biological. I will keep an open mind but the original unaltered image is not so crab like.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

There is not enough to go on for me to "accept" this thing is biological. I will keep an open mind but the original unaltered image is not so crab like.

Everyone demands I post original links. Where is the original photo. Show it please. Yea, let me guess, silence..

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP
Post link please.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Everyone demands I post original links. Where is the original photo. Show it please. Yea, let me guess, silence..

Well, it is nice to see the original and a source. Rather than an altered one. What's your problem with that?

And then you go and demand that another poster posts a link.......
edit on 22-3-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Mastcam has two cameras, left and right. Both cameras photographed the object. The left camera appears not to have taken a optically zoomed photo, the right camera did. There are 6 photos in all, 4 from the left mastcam camera, and two from the right camera. The right Mastcam camera took optically zoomed photos.

These are the original right Mastcam camera photos.

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Sure, although you already did it in part.

For the JPEG image:
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

For the IMG and PNG images you need to use the "Actions" drop-down menu on the top of the page and then the "Download..." option:
an.rsl.wustl.edu...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Sure, although you already did it in part.

For the JPEG image:
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

For the IMG and PNG images you need to use the "Actions" drop-down menu on the top of the page and then the "Download..." option:
an.rsl.wustl.edu...

This browse image is not the actual data product.

an.rsl.wustl.edu...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

This browse image is not the actual data product.

an.rsl.wustl.edu...

Exactly, the data product is the IMG file.

You can also download it from that page, if you have a program capable of showing IMG files, like NASAview.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join