It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Western country has managed to successfully integrate Muslims

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
Great, now that we established this fact, you can get back to the other things you wrote that are not in alignment with reality

It is a start though, I value that you can admit being wrong.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Yeh they found mail bombs in the UK at a few different locations.
www.google.com...
I reckon we will see a resurgence now ISIS are winding down. I belive the IRA are controlled in the same way as ISIS ; Directed by the powers that be.

This is just my opinion by the way, I don't "know" anything

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88
But unfortunately nothing else I got wrong. In the name of Christ has murdered more humans in the last five hundred years than Islam.
I have yet to see you cite an example of how many indigenous people were nearly driven extincted from their lands by Muslim conquest.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Oleandra88
But unfortunately nothing else I got wrong. In the name of Christ has murdered more humans in the last five hundred years than Islam.
I have yet to see you cite an example of how many indigenous people were nearly driven extincted from their lands by Muslim conquest.

You might want to look at the Muslim conquest of India or Europe by the Turks if you are doing a body count.
India: Go forth and slay the infidels...Just one day 100,000 were put to death and there were many days.
youtu.be...

One million slaves were taken from Europe by the Muslims during their conquest.. youtu.be...

There is plenty of actual history if you wanted to take the time to learn. The Crusades all 4 of them were not even a drop in the bucket of the death total of conquest. There was a story about a dude called Moses (not the original Moses of the Bible) who was leading 50,000 unarmed Christians on a pilgrimage to Jerusalem.. They were confronted by by a small Muslim army who told them to turn back. Moses had some words with the commander and said they did not need to be armed as Jesus their lord and savior would protect them.. The commander had all put to death saving Moses for the last..

The last crusade killed more Christians as the crusaders were sacking certain Christian towns.. They were excommunicated by the pope for their actions. This all came about because the money they had been promised was never paid. Otherwise it was a total farce of a Crusade.

Battle of Vienna 1529 and 1683 conquest and invasion of Europe by Muslim Ottoman Turks
youtu.be...

By many estimates there have been over 197 million people killed in wars and genocidal efforts since 1900... Probably a low number IMO.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Oh, silly me. Here I thought that Indians are still the overwhelming majority in India with the primary faith being g the thousands of God's of Hindu Faith. I agree the Ottomans we're quite a #ed up bunch, but they actually allowed most of the conquered people to continue with their own faith and even self govern in many instances. Encyclopedia brittanica was my go to for ottoman history, and I admit it is still quite limited. But the British attrocoties in India need not be glossed over, a power at the time who's people overwhelmingly we're adherents of Christ, as much as fake citizens of the west can pretend to actually follow Christ truthfully not just in heart, but in action.

The ottoman empire actually had more in common with the USA during many periods in the way they allowed citizens of the conquered to freely practice their traditional cultures And traditions. Remember this empire spanned several centuries

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   
This has been a good week for us as this is only the second incident that has been reported.

Three security officials were injured late Thursday night when armed militants attacked a border defence unit’s base near the Kolok River in the Tak Bai district of Thailand’s southern province of Narathiwat. Several houses and cars nearby were damaged by the powerful device.

newsletter.thaivisa.com...

Judging by the blast radius it is a very lucky happenstance there were not more maimed or killed.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join