It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Western country has managed to successfully integrate Muslims

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: 727Sky

The problem with Islam is it requires certain things like praying over a loud speaker five times and wearing a hajib not drinking.

Interesting, considering we just read this in the OP:

“The main problem is how many Muslims and, globally, many Muslim countries interpret Islam. Namely, in a way that basically claims that the Quran and the Sunna must be taken literally, and that the way the Prophet lived in the 7th century must be the yardstick for how Muslims should live in the 21st century.”

Did the Prophet have a loudspeaker?

I'd love for them to not use a loudspeaker and have a reformation but seems impossible with Islam as stated in your post

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: Oleandra88
a reply to: oloufo

I think we both know that your muslim friends, that do not take their religion as serious as the fanatics, are not the problem.

I know some turkish families through family relations, I would not go so far to call them my friends but they are well integrated and do not live the religious lifestyle of arabic muslims.

So to act like your muslim friends that obviously are not taking their religion as serious as most who come here freshly are a good representation is dishonest.

You know that, I know that. I see you come from Munich. Want to go swimming with me one day when it is immigrant day at our local public pool? You will see how much they care about our cultural rules and respect towards women.

Have you ever been to an arabic muslim country as a guest?

i've been to turkey for holidays long time ago. it was nice. i know people traveling through afghanistan and they survived. you know, most people are friendly and peaceful. immigrant day? whats that?(: i once talked to a muslim woman in a public swimming center, she was learning to swim (a german pool attendant teaching her) and she wear a swimming jihab and i asked her about this while she tried not to drown. it was a funny chat i can tell you. yes, she wear it because of her religion on here own will, she said - i believed her.
Some countries are more modern. For example Tunisia. It is their choice to wear a hijab or not. The country is very touristic and everyone there was nice to me, except the one guy at the coffee bar who gave me the wrong change thinking I wouldn’t know any better.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

It's because the dogma of their cult tells them not. To.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
That's funny, I know plenty of Muslims that are integrated just fine in the US.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

I know loads in the UK also. I showed my Yorkshire accented mate mo this thread he pissed himself.
I joke I'm gonna have to keep my eyes on him.
Mind you he enjoys a beer as much as the next man and is the biggest Yorkshire cricket fan going. I'm gonna tell him he needs to integrate more lol.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

You know educated and the 1% er Muslims. The Muslims the professor in the article is referring to are the general population Muslims whose average education is 8th grade, inbreeds on a consistent basis within their tribes, and practices radical Islam as a religion.

They will never integrate into any society which is why their own tribes are caste system shlt holes. They are also rampant pedophiles and, this too, is a fact.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

You know educated and the 1% er Muslims. The Muslims the professor in the article is referring to are the general population Muslims whose average education is 8th grade, inbreeds on a consistent basis within their tribes, and practices radical Islam as a religion.

They will never integrate into any society which is why their own tribes are caste system shlt holes. They are also rampant pedophiles and, this too, is a fact.

LOL @ referring to the general population of Muslims as pedophiles and tribal inbreds. GTFO. That isn't the majority of Muslims in the US. Most of them are just your average everyday people but you don't notice because you only pay attention to certain groups that trigger you.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

LOL @ referring to the general population of Muslims as pedophiles and tribal inbreds. GTFO. That isn't the majority of Muslims in the US. Most of them are just your average everyday people but you don't notice because you only pay attention to certain groups that trigger you.

I should have connected the dots for you. By the "general population" I meant those Muslims living in their current countries. The ones the professor in the article references. Not the Muslims living in the US.

I lived in the middle east for many years. I know their culture and I know their views on anyone not them. I know what the general population of Muslims think and feel because I lived among them.

Keep drinking the MSM BS kool-aid and go back to sleep.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
No country has managed to successfully integrate ANY religious people. They stubbornly refuse to leave their cults and behave normally.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I doubt that "integration" will readily happen. Their teachings and beliefs essentially tell them not to become part of the greater society. Yes, they can immigrate and should follow the laws of whichever country they find themselves in, however only up to a certain point.

They are taught that “Whoever assembles and resides with the polytheist, he is then similar to him”, and similar hadiths that warn against being too friendly with non muslims ( I am no expert on these things so stand to be corrected).
This is why we tend to find that they generally stick together and support only their fellow muslims in business etc etc as far as possible.

Another thing I've heard mention (cannot recall where and when, so this is also up for correction) is that muslims cannot, or rather should not as far as possible be in a position of submission to a non muslim, in other words they should not work for a non muslim boss. They should strive to gain positions of authority where ever possible, being it as a business owner or a politician, and through this attempt to lead things in such a way that it complies with sharia law.

Judging by the recent happenings in American politics this might just be true.

Again, these are just my own opinions and thoughts on the matter and is by no means meant to offend anyone.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I should have connected the dots for you. By the "general population" I meant those Muslims living in their current countries. The ones the professor in the article references. Not the Muslims living in the US.

I lived in the middle east for many years. I know their culture and I know their views on anyone not them. I know what the general population of Muslims think and feel because I lived among them.

Keep drinking the MSM BS kool-aid and go back to sleep.

LOL! This thread is about Muslims integrating into Western culture. How many Muslims countries have you lived in? Which one? Please elaborate, since you seem to know all Muslims in the middle east. Sound like your # comes straight from Faux news.

edit on 3 14 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hmm, so not much different than say Catholic mexico or Brazil right?? You are drawing a false parallel between action ve battle zones and regular citizens in stable countries.

Let's not forget that it is Christians and a radical self hating Jew as well that is responsible for more death in the past thousand year's han Muslims. The entire western hemisphere's indigenous population was driven to near extinction by Christian colonists and their "Jesus knows best" ideology. It went on for hundreds of years. By comparison, Islam spread into the rest of Asia relatively peacefully by comparison.

A single radical self hating Jew is still the most vilified human being of the last thousand years due to the global co lnflict he initiated, resulting in the loss of over 50million human lives. Hell, at least it took the Christians from Europe several hundred years to genocide the majority of the Western hemisphere's humans with a similar number. The Spanish and Portuguese being the most disgusting, vile, inhuman culprits. The English were saints by comparison if you ask me, even with slavery included. However, the one self hating Jew managed to erase nearly twice the number of humans from Earth with his direct and indirect actions And orders in only 10-15 years. Got to love gunpowder baby.

Sad truth is, Islam was actually spread across the world significantly with less bloodshed than Christianity. When it comes to human suffering actually across the ages, no other sect can come close to touching the damage done by Christ in his name.

Funny thing g is the only terrorist group that I noticed was successfully erradicated in the war on terror was Joseph koney's Lord's resistance army operating from Uganda/DRC are, a Christian militant group responsible for horrific crimes against humanity. I did a thread on it even. Nobody gave a #, cuz you know, there's no such thing as Christian terrorists 🙄, right???

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Funny how these extermists didnt exist before we started middle eastern nations. I wonder if there is a link.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Has any other country accepted Christianity or was it forced upon them ?
We always need an enemy.They create the enemies.
IRA are coming back don't cha know.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenTrousers

IRA are coming back don't cha know.

You reckon?

And what exactly is your point?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I wrote three replies to you, and scrubbed them all.

Why bother?

There are so many lies and inaccuracies in your post it really is impossible to address them all.

Nobody is perfect, comparing Christianity today with Christianity of hundreds of years ago is ridiculous.
Sure, there are Christian 'militants' and extremists....but there's nowhere near the number of them as there are Islamic extremists and fundamentalists today.

You're self-hatred is obvious.
Why not move to one of those tolerant Islamic nations....I'm sure they'd welcome you and respect your right to freedom of speech and belief?

I'm Agnostic and don't have horse in the 'my God's better than your God' debate.

ETA.

Just to add; do you honestly believe Islam is responsible for less bloodshed than Christianity?
Every single step of its advance has been drenched in blood!

And they kill and maim each other on a level far worse than Catholic and Protestants ever did....and that's saying something!
edit on 14/3/19 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I don't have to believe it, the facts of history literally prove it. Indonesia is the most populous Muslim nation on Earth, it's indigenous population was not wiped out in the process in the name of Allah or the prophet. But prove me wrong, find me a single nation that is currently Muslim that had over 90% of it's indigenous people's slaughters and forcefully converted to accept an invading faith the way Jesus was spread across the western hemisphere and some of africa. But let's be real here, Jesus was just the excuse. The absolute majority of Christians then And now are in name only. All of those atrocities we're about nothing more than the good ol acquisition of wealth.

You could also quote me where I said Muslims are so tolerant. I am only here to create a fair and level playing field by exposing the side of history Christians that preach against Muslims pretend does not exist. Just like Bolton Trump and pompeo have my support for regime changes because they are now being honest about their motives (market access/control and resources), so too am I simply explaining the honesty of the Christian massacres of the indigenous people's of the western hemisphere.

Which part did I get wrong though? Hitler was a Jew, his actions led to ww2, and the actual military actions killed at least 50million. At least I did not bring up the up to 15million otherz who died as a result of disease, famine, malnutrition caused by the war.

The Portuguese and Spanish do have the most blood on their hands for these historical genocides. They santized from Mexico to Chile. Brits only got the USA really. I do not identify with any faith.

But hey, Islam haters unite! Relish in the fact that many of then were murdered today in new Zealand by some violent non Muslim folks. They are not actually innocent though, because all Muslims are just decieving us anyways, so they deserved it right??

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Hitler was a Jew,

Proof it! Proof that Hitler was a Jew.

And while you are at it, try reading up on history a bit.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88
Did you even read it?? It says Muslims we're welcomed by many I. Those places. And I failed to read where it said up to 90% of those people were killed off in these endeavors the way our Catholic Jesus lovers did to the western hemisphere. Did you read it? I did not read anything about the wholesale murders, tortures, biological attacks.

Now this is not to say people who resisted were not killed, but that was never my claim. My claim, was that Islam spread I to eastern Asia relatively peacefully compared to the genocides of western hemisphere by those who were spreading Christ. It's ok though, a bunch of Muslim terrorists were killed in their hq while plotting against western infidels and indoctrinating hate in new Zealand.

You should be thankful that a patriot of western values took care of that for us.

You cannot santized history sorry, nobody can touch "in the name of Christ" when it comes to historical loss of life and genocide .

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

But I will concede I may have gotten the Jewish Hitler thing wrong . I heard it in highschool, guess I never really bothered to fact check it twenty years on.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join