It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Western country has managed to successfully integrate Muslims

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

They are here and they told themselves they were coming....they made it to Congress.

So you are against the land of the free?

Soon they will.be able to use American police forces go suppress their opposition

You mean American citizens that have different beliefs than you do?

These people are strategically placing themselves around the world.

The best teacher of that was the CIA backed by the US government, why was there a Cuban Missile crisis, was it not because of strategies made by the US gov. that pushed the USSR to make their own plays in your backyard?

you should be proud that many follow the US intelligence agencies ways.

Great teachers of world peace

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

They are here and they told themselves they were coming....they made it to Congress.

So you are against the land of the free?

Soon they will.be able to use American police forces go suppress their opposition

You mean American citizens that have different beliefs than you do?

These people are strategically placing themselves around the world.

The best teacher of that was the CIA backed by the US government, why was there a Cuban Missile crisis, was it not because of strategies made by the US gov. that pushed the USSR to make their own plays in your backyard?

you should be proud that many follow the US intelligence agencies ways.

Great teachers of world peace

:

Land of the free??? Do you believe the streets are paved with gold as well?
Everyone has an opportunity in the u.s. , but ignore tradition and swear in on a Koran?
Your not free to refuse to assimilate..

Liberal mayors already use the police as pawns. And liberal mayors are the pawns of an Islamist Congress .

Antifa and BLM can riot and assault, moments the tides are turned and American flag wearing patriotic groups go on the attack, the police step right in.
There is a complete double standard how the police are told to intervene.
Like orders to force patriotic groups to walk through antifa filled street because the police blocked other routes.

So.that is a reality

I remember i heard one speech saying how naive Americans are waiting with their guns and ammo when they are being attacked and taken over without weapons. And when they have control over the police its too late.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Abbby

Nice attitude Abbby, regardless-
Yeah cause the Amish don't issolate themselves or live independently in their own little groups with their own values like no tv etc etc. Poster boys and girls for integration.
Give me a break.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Land of the free??? Do you believe the streets are paved with gold as well?

No

but you sure make it look like only certain US citizens can be in congress.

Everyone has an opportunity in the u.s. , but ignore tradition and swear in on a Koran?

Is it acceptable by your own government and congress?

if so, your issue is with what is accepted by your own leaders.

Liberal mayors already use the police as pawns. And liberal mayors are the pawns of an Islamist Congress .

Liberal, conservative,

you sir/madam are exactly a perfect example of how the divided are so easily conquered.

Its not in a physical sense but a mental sense, your mind is easily manipulated by those you vote for.

Hence why initially called out on the ignorance and criticized your views as being such.

Antifa and BLM can riot and assault, moments the tides are turned and American flag wearing patriotic groups go on the attack, the police step right in. There is a complete double standard how the police are told to intervene. Like orders to force patriotic groups to walk through antifa filled street because the police blocked other routes. So.that is a reality

your solution

blame Muslim immigrants?

Yep a failed country if citizens of said country can think this way.

Convert before its tooooo late

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Toa reply to: Scifi2424
Oh my friend, people are decapitated all the time in the USA. It happens at least a dozen or more times a year, and most of the time it is not a Muslim doing it, just some whacked out regular American. How about those multi family murders we get to hear about literally every month from one state or another??? The news never wants to say which ones regularly go to church.

How about Christian Castro who held some young ladies hostage for years before a neighbor broke them out?? He also regularly went to church.

If you believe that one group of humans hold some kind of Monopoly on violence, your mind is not free. Try me, do a web search as soon as you read this on how many Americans murder their entire family every year, and then tell me how many of them are Muslim?? You would know, because Muslim will be written half a dozen times, just to make sure the fear programming works well .

But if somebody murders his entire family, or just five members of them, they won't mention if they had Bible's and went to church. It just becomes a sad tragedy, and then you forget all about it.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

BOOM!
That was the easiest argument I’ve ever won lol

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

If you believe that one group of humans hold some kind of Monopoly on violence, your mind is not free. Try me, do a web search as soon as you read this on how many Americans murder their entire family every year, and then tell me how many of them are Muslim?? You would know, because Muslim will be written half a dozen times, just to make sure the fear programming works well . But if somebody murders his entire family, or just five members of them, they won't mention if they had Bible's and went to church. It just becomes a sad tragedy, and then you forget all about it.

I cannot tell you how spot on you are with this.

Its quite obvious but so many cannot see it or consciously or unconsciously ignore it.

What is happening in many countries amongst Muslim communities is gang violence

Its gang violence for just about every other group but if its Muslims forming gangs and doing criminal acts its a religious issue.

Yes, one can argue that the religion is used buts its not Islam at fault, Those in these gangs would disagree and say they are following the Quran and only defending themselves against a force against them but it shows how easy one can interpret religious teachings to suit whatever ...... I was going to say need but its not a a need, more so a want, they want power and to be feared just like any other criminal organization that has rivalries with others

example: here In Melbourne, Australia.

North Western Suburbs, Heidelberg and surrounding suburbs had many issues with what the media tried pushing as Muslim gangs, it was young guys all from similar middle eastern countries, Muslim families.

Their acts that made them criminal was not Islamic at all, they were simply gangs formed to feel safe tough against the other ethnic groups that do the same things when you are a teenager or young adult.

I have Croatian background, knew of many young Croats living in Melbourne that did the same, Serbs did the same, Croat and Serb gangs would go at it.

Their justification was the war in the former Yugoslavia, not the actual history of the lands in the area where Croats and Serbs went into battle against one another since the Roman empire times but the modern propaganda where both countries did disgusting things to one another and their civilian populations.

that was justification for them to have brawls here in Australia, just idiotic behavior and an ideology of criminality against civilization.

criminal/outlaw motorbike clubs are a great example to show exactly what these so called Muslim gangs are.

Simply criminal organizations of like minded persons.

But when its Muslims and youngsters from that religion then its MUSLIM VIOLENCE AGAINST WESTERN CULTURE.

Its screamed so loud so often its no wonder its accepted by so many, why question things, why try understanding the real issue.

Its easier to just follow those that scream the loudest or have the means to manipulate either in intelligent ways via deception or by force.

This happens on both sides of the fence,

many young Muslims will join these criminal due to how much is said against them and can bee seen by all same goes for the average Joe on the internet spewing their hate for Islam,

both sides brainwashed due to their own ignorance and inability to stand on their own two feet, they need confirmation from like minded idiots.

divide and conquer at its finest.

No more leaders required when you have such large populations hating on each other, its snowballs into worse and worse.

Pick a side.....

Unity to divide the whole.

edit: if people as individuals cannot find the foresight to see what their actions can produce then the idea that humanity is doomed isn't really that far fetched.

edit on 12-3-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
How many mosque going muslims are on this thread that are posting replies?

Sound off .... because if there aren't any it's just for naught

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: 727Sky

Christian jews hindu etc you have very few distinct ways to know they're part of that religion. I've dated a Muslim girl(huge mistake) and in order for us to be together I had to join her community and religion. It was basically she gets disowned unless I convert. I realize some have that same rule but not as serious as Islam.

I'm not saying Muslims can't I'm just stating they have it far more difficult without seeming like complete outsiders.

How is that any different from Orthodox Jews?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Christian jews hindu etc you have very few distinct ways to know they're part of that religion. I've dated a Muslim girl(huge mistake) and in order for us to be together I had to join her community and religion. It was basically she gets disowned unless I convert. I realize some have that same rule but not as serious as Islam.

I'm not saying Muslims can't I'm just stating they have it far more difficult without seeming like complete outsiders.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: shapur

But I have seen a lot of Muslims in Canada and the US getting around easily and mixing well with the society.

That is an illusion... wait until their numbers grow past the point that they feel the need to 'peacefully co-exist'.

This reminds me of the people saying "just wait, Obama is going to confiscate your guns"...

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

edit: if people as individuals cannot find the foresight to see what their actions can produce then the idea that humanity is doomed isn't really that far fetched.

Did you ever stop to think that just maybe those with foresight complain or warn about the invasion because they really do have foresight and history on their side ? They know what could be coming and do not like it, do not want it and fear for their culture to be destroyed by a bunch of Quran carrying zealots or anyone else for that matter..

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I know of some Muslims who were integrating well into society in Quebec City, Canada. Unfortunately a gunman stormed into their Mosque on January 20th, 2017 and open fired and killed 6 men in front of the people there. I can only imagine what the survivors are going to have to deal with in the years to come.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

They know what could be coming and do not like it, do not want it and fear for their culture to be destroyed by a bunch of Quran carrying zealots or anyone else for that matter..

then tweet Trump to nuke the middle east like so many racists want to.

But the real word I want to highlight in what I quoted where you talk about foresight is "could" what could be coming.

This is the exact expression of a fear monger er to manipulate the ignorant that cannot hear the words spoken and hear it as an absolute.

Could have, should have, is not foresight.

Did you ever stop to think that just maybe those with foresight complain or warn about the invasion because they really do have foresight and history on their side ?

What invasion?

I see mass immigration being allowed by Governments that had no foresight or are trying to clean up the mess the previous governments made.

History?

what a cop out.

Yeah the Muslims have invades territories in the past,

No other ideologies of colonialism or religion has done this in the past as well?

It seems you haven't thought much at all and just need to take a side because you are being told too by whatever manipulates your mind.

History has shown over and over many generations that the more we divide the more we suffer.

as a human society we are supposed to be more evolved with our reason and ability to reason but such a small percentage can manipulated such vast amounts of minds just shows that yes, humanity may be being kept in the dark and enjoy so on a unconscious level because it takes away the responsibly to actually act upon their words.

You like the fanatics you are against have the us vs them mentality.

If it comes down to it, the sick things you see humans are capable of doing today is you doing it tomorrow.

No Western country has managed to successfully integrate Muslims

Your title is Idiotic to the most absolute and shows the exact same ideology just not as extreme as ISIS

You cant look at individuals

NO

you need to paint everyone.

All Jews needed to be eradicated in WW2

its so beyond me not to see how certain things said are on the same level as Nazis which is the same level as ISIS.

Your thread title speaks the same language as the two hate groups

So are you just ignorant of what and how you say things wont lead to any solution or do you have another more sinister agenda for saying things in such a manner?

I have thought deeply about those that complain and those that manipulate the complainers to think the way they do.

NO they have no foresight other than what their own will and agendas could get them.

Both sides, yours and theirs are run by fear.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
From the article: "Ruud Koopmans has come to the conclusion that Muslims are more difficult to integrate than other migrant groups."

Radical Islamist clergybeard: "Kill that man."

Koopmans: "See my point?"

^^^^ that is satire

Seriously, I know more than a few Muslim families and we all get along just fine. It's the radicals that poison the relationship. The problem is is compounded by moderate Muslims being very reticent to publicly decry radicalism within Islam because it endangers their safety. And yes--I've spoken with Muslims about this. It's a real problem.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Wrong my friend for I have lived in the mid East with the Sunni and the Wahhabi brand of Islam for over a year . No one has to tell me who or what they are capable of justifying in the name of their religion . You should go to the town square and watch a beheading or the right hand being cut off.. May favorite is stoning a woman because she got raped (sarc)...and of course the child brides of the old men never get brought up as hey Aisha's marriage to Mohamed was not consummated until she was 9 so fair pickings ... in the mean time any little boy will do for some.. I actually flew with a guy whose best friend was raped when he was 7 by a nice old Muslim man who offered the child water.. Could it have been anyone else doing the deed besides a Muslim...yep...but it was a Muslim in a Muslim country and he was never punished..

I have also seen innocents killed just about every month (around 10,000 and still counting in the last 15 years) by people claiming to be Muslim, wanting more autonomy, there own state, with their own laws in their host Buddhist country. It is a very old play book ... I guess you missed the response in this thread where people were killed and bombs went off (again) this past weekend.. We also have Christians and Hindus but so far no bombs or bullets from either ..

Actually your heart felt opinions regardless if told or read are yours, and I would not want to point out anything that might destroy your idealistic world.. for it is your world so enjoy..... right or wrong...

edit on 727thk19 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH
This reminds me of the people saying "just wait, Obama is going to confiscate your guns"...

In what way? Islamic ideology itself spells it out as clearly as the words you are reading now.

World domination is their open, stated goal. Period. And they advocate doing it in stages, first by quietly infiltrating, lying and pretending to be your friend, until their numbers are great enough.

The truly peaceful muslims are only a very small percentage, and they will be the first to be beheaded when their numbers are great enough for them to start overtly pushing their agenda for Sharia.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
a reply to: Abbby

Nice attitude Abbby, regardless-
Yeah cause the Amish don't issolate themselves or live independently in their own little groups with their own values like no tv etc etc. Poster boys and girls for integration.
Give me a break.

Actually , they integrated rather well considering the time period and their country of origin
Done
Next

Denying Ignorance
Why ?
I could not resist the simplicity

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The Muslims are fine as well when you call that a successful integration.

Deny ignorance some more?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

Never met an orthodox jew but I've dated a Jewish girl no problem. The difference is my Muslim ex would be disowned and burn in hell. Plus Islam is about 1.6 billion people sooooo big difference

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join