It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Western country has managed to successfully integrate Muslims

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Islam is political

Have you not seen the Middle Eastern “Islamic republics” and their history of “Islamic Revolutions’s
And religious take overs from religious radicals lol?

Have you not noticed the Sunni Muslims and Shia Muslim country’s at proxy wars over religious sect domination for the Middle East?

Almost everything Muslims do is religiously motivated... but they will integrate says the far left and silly people

People who want to claim racism and impose blasphemy laws because they can’t accept Islam is political, and you’re aiding and abetting becUse you’re delusional enough to think you’ll continue to get votes and not seek to dominate too

🤷‍♂️

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Scifi2424

Both are filled with hate to some extent, so don't hurt yourself getting of that horse.

Islam blows you up or chops your head off for not believing what they believe and western Christians pass laws to lawfully discriminate against people that don't live up to what they see in the mirror.

Not to mention historically, christains have very bloody hands as well. I tend to think both groups are filled with good and bad people just like with every other group on this planet.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: oloufo

For some reason I don't believe you about that list. Basically your post reminds me of " I have black friends so I can't be racist"

I'm glad you've had a great experience with Muslims I have too actually but our little life bubbles doesnt address the subject.

Plus can you really say the turks in Germany have integrated smoothly after all this time?

of course they do! it seems you don't know how is it to live in germany, right? there are radicals, yes, like christian radicals, neonazis, left-wing-radicals, but these are minorities. maybe you took a ride and watch for yourself. no shooting, no violence. by the way, we have around 80.000 muslims in munich and its still one of the safest cities to live in the world.

I have friends in Germany, down-to-earth people, they tell me it's getting crazy. I think I'll believe them ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Islam at its core is a political ideology disguised as a religion. However, with that being said the average Muslim living in the west knows next to nothing about Islam and has been raised with the same values as the rest of us have been raised with. So when the average Muslim tells you that Islam is peaceful, they believe what they are saying is the truth.

Unfortunately, Islam is not defined by peaceful westernized Muslims. Islam is defined by Allah and Muhammad. And Allah and Muhammad say fight the unbelievers unless you cannot fight them and if you cannot fight them deceive them so that they are completely off guard until you can.

In the words of Sam Harris:

Any Muslim who will not concede that there is a death-cult forming in the Muslim world is either part of that cult, or an obscurantist—not a religious moderate.

edit on 11-3-2019 by Konjure because: grammatical error

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: 727Sky

The problem with Islam is it requires certain things like praying over a loud speaker five times and wearing a hajib not drinking.

Interesting, considering we just read this in the OP:

“The main problem is how many Muslims and, globally, many Muslim countries interpret Islam. Namely, in a way that basically claims that the Quran and the Sunna must be taken literally, and that the way the Prophet lived in the 7th century must be the yardstick for how Muslims should live in the 21st century.”

Did the Prophet have a loudspeaker?
edit on 3/11/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Konjure

Sam is wise.

The apologists here will remain head first in the sand until one day they wake up in a new caliphate.
Only question for me is, will it be Germanistan or Englandistan?
Nah who am I kidding it will be Europistan....

The frog is already simmering, AKA its too late.....

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Boy did you open a can of worms....but I love you more for it! Better to rip a bandage off a festering wound and let it breathe. 😀

But in seriousness what did anyone expect? Islam is just the newest (or newer) religion to be hijacked by man, specifically a few men (not good men) and reshaped as a weapon. At it's core Islam is one, if not the top three, most TOLERANT religions to have existed
Read the Koran, it's a way more interesting story than the old (Torah) and new (Jesus) testaments. Many of the same lessons, 95% the same, but like all things today it's the minority that matters. It is written no Muslim should impose Islam upon one who does not wish it. See where going with this? Every major religion follows the similar path. So why don't they integrate well? Because they are a young hijacked religion, unlike the old ones, and they are youthful in their belief they are the RIGHT ones. Christians, Jews, Pagans, etc.... They were all this way at some point. The difference today is no it's competing with political correctness and a blind adherence to emotion of rational thought. We live in interesting times.....history is repeating itself.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Plenty of Muslims—the majority— have integrated just fine here in the US.

Just sayin'

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
I don't believe most are interested in immigration. When have they ever suggested otherwise?

They aren't.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

And it took a Dutch professor to figure this out lol. A Snickers bar, a history lesson and a little critical thinking, and you're good to go ;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/11.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
They don't assimilate because they don't want to, not because they can't.

As for the muslims who appear to get along well with westerners. That is temporary. It is called taqiyyah. It is written in to the koran and allows muslims to pretend they are not muslim or that they like and are friends to westerners. The actual scripture says, "We smile in their face while we curse them in our hearts."

Taqiyyah has two purposes. One is to protect the muslim if he finds himself in danger due to his religion. The koran allows him to pretend he is not a devout muslim as long as nothing he does hurts the religion. The other is a form of jihad. It is meant to allow muslims to invade without being considered a threat. This is only allowed to continue until the day of judgement comes. Then all true musims must declare their faith. Too bad for the friendly westerners who trusted them.

Of course when confronted with this fact they deny it. Taqiyyah said so. They smile and call you crazy for believing such an antiquated philosophy. Then they stone a woman to death for being raped. But don't you dare call them stone aged. That is racist you bigoted islamaphobe. They follow the religion of peace. I assure you, they are completely at peace as they throw homosexuals off rooftops.

So join the liberal circle jerk, make excuses, look the other way, deny, obfuscate, and accuse someone with open and honest eyes of every crime you can think of until they stop telling the truth.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Democrats will maybe finally learn a huge lesson if they continue to allow radical like Muslim Brotherhood Like poepole in Congress....Asking for a castastrophe for this country..

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

How do you integrate those who deny integration.
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Wrong...in Canada there are Muslims in A.A and in Re-hab for Drugs and in Jail for all kinds of crimes.....I would say they have been assimilated alright.Muslims are no different than other groups.Who is the Atheist more frightened of , the Religon that wants to burn you at the stake or flay you alive, or the one that wants to cut your head off, or the one that wants to rule the world by systemically killing everyone,including Jews who isn't a Hasidic Jew ?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Improvised explosive devices, or pipe bombs, either exploded or were found at 11 locations in Phatthalung province. Seven more were found in the neighbouring province of Satun, of which five exploded.

Senior government officials said the series of bomb blasts over the weekend in the southern provinces of Phatthalung and Satun were related to insurgency activities in the predominantly Muslim region, and had no connection with the upcoming election.

The South has been racked by violence since early 2004.

B.S. I flew an U.S. under secretary to the deep south to look at bunkers and see if there was any advice the USA could give back in 1975. They were called communist and terrorist back then and nothing has really changed as far as the carnage except to stop saying communist.
newsletter.thaivisa.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Bull#. The US has. Let’s talk Tucker’s mysoginist and racist comments instead, that faux news, the entertainment channel, isn’t addressing.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   
The USA and Canada have 100s of millions of armed citizens ! If you act stupid and threaten people in the USA sooner or latter police , upright citizens or gang members will sort you out right quick with a GUN . Hell between all Mafia members ( Italian, Mexican, Arayans and Russians ) Street Gangs and Bike Clubs we have enough fire power just in those groups to fight an army of Muslims ! Europe is doomed until Mother Russia does the job that those euro ( excluding Finland ) goons can’t . No one messes with Finland and lives to tell the tale ! The Finnish ( half Viking half Russian)are the toughest S.O.B on earth ! The first European country that will start shooting extremists will be Finland ! The Finnish say little , drink a lot and has the 3rd largest private gun ownership on earth !

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Let’s talk about the Amish and Hasidic Jews then.

Idiot.... smh
edit on 12-3-2019 by Abbby because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   
It's scary that people even have to debate this....

There is zero benefit to importing these people and a whole lot of consequences.

These people are strategically placing themselves around the world.

They fight wars without traditional weapons and armies.

They are here and they told themselves they were coming....they made it to Congress.

Soon they will.be able to use American police forces go suppress their opposition

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Arabic culture - in Muslim dominant countries - is based 100% on Islamic teachings.

Wow

Indonesia has the largest population of Muslims, their culture is not Arabic.

So Arabs prior to Islam had no culture, is that what you are getting at?

They are one and the same.

Tell that to to million of Muslims that have a different cultural background than an Arabic culture.

Good god - do you really believe that?

I believe the ignorance being pushed just shows how brainwashed so many are, when the TV or their favorite YouTube channel tells them, then they come here parroting the same nonsense.

The whole anger is about Muslims from Middle East, Syria and what not immigrating to European nations in massive numbers due to the governments of said countries allowing it.

So yes, its quite obvious that most have issues with Arabic culture but wont say as much because that would be racist so they just say Islam and Muslims because then the race card cant be played against them.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join